剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
Some people would call that being overly literal.
是会有人这样说
Yeah, some people might.
看看这封信
Take a look at this letter.
把你的分♥析♥告诉我
Tell me what you see.
你们在逗我吗
You're making fun of me.
你们是在开玩笑吧
You're making fun of me, right?
是吧 拿着 上楼去
Right? Here, take these upstairs.
我要跟你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
这是倒读文吗
You talking about the emordnilap?
"爸 是我吗"
"Dad, it is I"?
解释一下
Explain.
就是文字游戏
Well, it's a word thing.
类似于回文[正读倒读一样]
It's like a palindrome,
但正读是一个意思 倒读是另一个意思
except it spells one thing forwards and another thing backwards.
每段的第一个字母
The first letter of each paragraph...
D A D
D, A, D,
I T I S I
I, T, I, S, I.
好的
Okay.
D A D I T I S I
D, A, D, I, T, I, S, I...
意思是"爸 是我"
"Dad, it is I."
D A D I T 对吧
D-A-D, I-T, right?
D A D I T I S I...
D-A-D, I-T, I-S I...
"爸 是我" "是我吗 爸"
"Dad, it is I," "Is it I, dad?"
很好玩吧
It's pretty cool, right?
我是安迪·吉纳利 校航炸♥弹♥专案组组长
I'm Andy Genelli. I'm head the UNABOM Task Force.
我以为那个案子已经结了
I thought the... I thought the UNABOM case was over.
六年时间 毫无动静
Six years and not a peep.
都以为他死了 但现在他又回来了
They thought he was dead, but now he's back.
新出现三起邮寄炸♥弹♥事件 杀伤力更大
Three new mail bombs, more deadly than before.
最近一起发生在昨天的萨克拉门托
The latest one yesterday...
死者是一名林业说客
A timber lobbyist, Sacramento.
将会成为明天的重大新闻
The news is gonna break on these tomorrow.
我们一直守口如瓶
We've been playing it pretty close to the vest
直到确定了确实是他 而不是什么
until we were sure it was him, and not a...
-乖 -模仿犯
- Okay. - ...copycat, but it's him,
而我们需要一份侧写
and we need a profile.
乖 上楼去 快
Okay. Go on upstairs now. Now.
你们做什么呢
What are you doing?
-家里有小孩 -我们想派你去
- I have kids. - I want to send you.
只要一个月
It's one month.
你过去调查 对他进行侧写
You go out there, build a profile,
然后荣归行为分♥析♥组
and come back to the B.A.U. with a big gold star.
这是那个校航袭击者的信吗
They say this is from him, from the UNABOMber?
这就是他最近一封
His most recent letter.
五十位联邦探员整日整夜
50 FBI agents have been going over
细密分♥析♥了两周
that a fine-tooth comb day and night for two weeks.
没一个人看出是倒读 我也没有
Not one of them saw the emordnilap, not even me.
十五年来 很多侧写员都分♥析♥过这东西
I've had profilers working on this thing for 15 years,
也是毫无头绪
and we're right back to where we started.
我需要一个能从不同角度看问题的人
I need somebody that sees things differently,
不管你想不想 这个人就是你
and like it or not, that's you.
我已经离家四个月 这才刚回来
But I've been away for four months, and I just got back.
我不能因为他就又离开
I can't just up and go 'cause of him,
我不能这样对艾莉和孩子
So I can't do that to Ellie and the kids.
我做不出来
I can't do that to my family.
给 祝你们好运
Here. Good luck.
-晚安 打扰了 -答应我件事 菲茨
- Good night. Sorry to intrude. - Do me a favor, Fitz. Hmm?
菲茨 好好考虑一下
Fitz, think about it.
照片你留着吧
Keep the photos.
脸给炸烂的这个人
The guy with this face blown off,
他也有家室子女
he had a wife and kids, too.
-再见 -都还没首次见面呢
- See ya. - Not if I see you first.
谢谢
Thank you.
外婆给我的吗
Are those for me from grandma?
是外婆给我的
Those are my cookies from grandma.
-是我的 -去拆开吧
- They're mine. - Yeah. Go and unpack.
走 走
Go, go.
-回来了 -这些是我的
- Hi, guys. - These are mine.
你得分享 懂吗 你太...
You need to share! You know? You are so...
我才不要分享 抱歉 伙计
I'm definitely not sharing. Sorry, buddy,
这些饼干是外婆专门给我做的
'cause grandma made these cookies just for me.
通缉
是 但你也应该分享
Yeah, but you need to share.
休想 我才不要分享
I know. I'm not gonna share.
-这是我的饼干 -两位
- These are my cookies. - Hey, guys.
别因为外婆的饼干争抢
Don't pig out on grandma's cookies.
北加州
看看你 跟野兽有什么两样
Look at you. You're living like an animal now, huh?
真是
Jesus.
都是你自己杀的吗
You kill those yourself?
你来我家干什么 科尔
What are you doing in my house, Cole?
相信我 我也不想来
Well, I don't want to be here, believe me.
但老大需要你
But the boss needs you.
我们需要你去见卡钦斯基
We need you to get into a room with Kaczynski,
审问 攻破他的防线
interrogate him, break him down,
让他服罪
get him to plead guilty.
我们需要一个能理解校航袭击者的人
We need someone who can speak the UNABOMber's language,
一个
someone,
能与他真正交流的人
that he connects with.
而且
Besides,
是泰德点名要你的
Ted asked for you.
校航袭击者点名要我了
The Unabomber asked for me specifically?
点名要你 而且只要你一人
Specifically for you, and only you.
为什么是我
Why me?
他说他只跟那个真正
He says he'll only talk to the person
抓到他的人谈
who actually caught him,
出于某种原因 他认为那个人是你
And for some reason, he thinks that's you.
也确实是我
Well, that is me.
在我参与前你们已经原地打转很多年了
You were chasing your tails for years before I came.
这人 你还真敢带来
This guy... you got some nerve.
是我找到了他 抓到了他 送他进了监狱
I found him, I caught him, I put him in jail.
告诉你 我终于找回了自己的生活
You know what? I got my life back together.
我就待在这里哪都不去 告诉泰德我忙着呢
I'm just gonna stay right here. Tell Ted I'm busy.
听着 我们掌握的证据
Listen, we have enough evidence
足够给泰德·卡钦斯基定十次罪
to convict Ted Kaczynski 10 times over,
但如果此案进入庭审
but if this goes to trial,
他一定会掀起一场媒体风波
he's gonna make it a media circus,
而我们 则给了校航袭击者泰德·卡钦斯基
then we would be giving the Unabomber, Ted Kaczynski,
美国最有力的麦克风
the biggest microphone in America,
而他要传播的信息很危险
and his message is dangerous.
我们需要他主动认罪
We need him to plead guilty.
听着 菲茨 这是个请求
Look, Fitz, we're asking you,
但必要的话也可以直接命令你
but we can order you if we need to.
还命令我呢 得了吧
You can order me. Right.
你现在仍然隶属联调局 记得吗
You still work for the FBI, you remember that?
-镇定 科尔 -我去找林业服务局的人来
- Now, hold on, Cole? - I get the forestry service out here...
-镇定 科尔 -赶紧走
- Take it down, Cole! - Get out of here.
滚蛋
Get out of here.
菲茨
Hey, Fitz.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
通缉
《工业社会及其未来》
加州 旧金山
菲茨
Fitz!
你有那种新侧写员的气质
You have that new-profiler smell.
塔比·米尔格姆
Tabby Milgrim.
我是你的新搭档
I'm your new partner.
也是校航炸♥弹♥专案组行为分♥析♥小组的唯一成员
Well, I'm the UTF's whole behavioral unit.
走吧 先离开这乱糟糟的地方
Come on. Let's get you out of this craziness.
今天只能凑合开这辆了 抱歉
PB today. Sorry.
那个袭击者真恶心 不过
Flight schools psycho sucks but...
再说你们圣拉斐尔已经要到
Plus you San Raffaele is about a fart and a half away
失信于民的临界点了 不过无所谓了
from losing it's accreditation, but whatever.
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表