剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
奇兵天降
Well, Calvary's here.
-特别探员麦克丹尼尔 -正是在下
- Special Agent McDaniel? - That's me!
-斯坦·科尔 -真厉害
- Stan Cole. - Hell of an entrance.
这是要做什么 沙漠风暴[战争]吗
What is this -- desert storm?
小露身手罢了
This is just the tip of the spear.
剩下的正从机场过来
The rest are in transit from Helena.
一小时内就会有上百名探员在地面待命
We'll have 100 agents on the ground within an hour.
不到五个小时就能调动上百名探员
You can mobilize 100 agents in five hours?
怎么 把旧金山分局掏空了吧
What, did you empty out the whole San Fran office?
西海岸所有分局 现在只差一张搜捕令
Whole west coast. Now all I need's a damn warrant.
没有搜捕令
You don't have a warrant?
咱们这么来 桌上有一百五十封
Okay. Here's what we're doing. You have about 150 letters
出自泰德·卡钦斯基的信件
known to be from Ted Kaczynski on the table.
你们都有宣言副本
You have copies of the manifesto,
我相信大家都读过了
which I know you've all read.
我们需要寻找泰德的信件和宣言中
And we are looking for parallel ideas, parallel concepts,
所有相似的思想 相似的观念
parallel phrasing between the Ted letters
泰德信件
校航袭击者宣言
和相似的说法
compared to the manifesto.
我们需要尽可能多的
We need to compile as many language clues
语言线索 证明这些信件和宣言
as we can to prove that the man who wrote those letters
出自同一人之手
is the man who wrote the manifesto,
数量要足够多 多到不可能是巧合
and we need to find enough so no one says it's a coincidence.
所以
So...
大海捞针
Needle in a haystack.
谁说的 刚才谁说的
Who said that? Who said that?
肯定有 一定能找到
It's in there! You'll find it!
做好自己的工作 开始找
Now do your job! Start looking!
好吧 有什么想法
Okay. What do you got?
催♥泪♥弹♥可以把他弄出来
Tear-gas canister gets him out.
晚饭都来不及吐出来就能逮捕他
Operators grab him before he can cough up dinner.
要是他烧掉证据 把他这二十年来
And he burns the evidence while igniting whatever booby traps
在这里制♥造♥的炸♥弹♥都引爆自尽呢
he's set on his property the last 20 years, and he kills himself.
那你说怎么办
So then, what's the plan?
将影响降到最低 不要作战计划
It's gonna be low-impact. Nothing tactical.
只是个蒙大拿州乡下
Just your regular, average
一个平常的 普通的周二下午
Tuesday afternoon in rural Montana.
加快速度 各位
Let's look alive, people!
只剩下十九小时零几分钟了
We got 19 hours and change.
美国助理检察官史蒂夫·弗莱克罗
Assistant U.S. Attorney Steve Freccero.
我是你们的司法部联络员
I'm your D.O.J. liaison.
有什么要给我看的吗
You got something for me to read?
-菲茨 -来了
- Fitz! - Got it!
我们发现泰德的信件和宣言
We found hundreds of language comparisons
在语言方面有上百处语言相似处
between Ted's letters and the manifesto.
你要我以拼写为由
You want me to send in an arrest warrant
向联邦法官申请开具搜捕令
to a federal judge based on -- on spelling?
-是的 -不止是拼写
- Yeah. - It's not just that.
不不不 你们这个
No, no, you're not even close
离证据标准还差很远
to meeting the burden of proof here.
你要让我在搜捕令上签名
If I'm gonna put my name on this warrant,
这些远远不够
you have to give me more.
十八小时后我们抓到他就有了
That's what we have when we go in in 18 hours.
不 证据 合理根据 我要的是这些
No. Evidence. Probable cause. That's what I want.
我是你们这边的 要我等一晚上都行
I'm on your side. I'll wait here all night if I have to.
但如果没有合理根据 我就不能签
But if I don't see probable cause, I don't sign.
现在的东西还不够
You'll need to do better than this.
好 可以 走吧
Okay. Sure. Come on.
科尔特工 这是森林管♥理♥员♥杰里·伯恩斯
Agent Cole, this is Jerry Burns with the forest service.
你认识卡钦斯基吗
You know Kaczynski personally?
见到他骑车来去过几次
I see him sometimes, riding his bike.
和他说过话 就两次
I've talked to him. Twice.
那你已经可以算是他的好兄弟了
Which makes you practically brothers.
没人能和卡钦斯基说上话
No one talks to Kaczynski much,
除了图书管♥理♥员♥和她儿子
except for the librarian and her kid.
但他认识你 知道你是谁
But he knows you. He knows who you are.
是的 他肯定能认出我
Oh, yeah, yeah. He'd -- he'd recognize me.
怎么了
Why?
我们需要搜捕令对泰德的木屋进行搜查
Well, we need to execute a warrant on Ted's cabin.
天哪 他惹什么祸了
Boy. What Ted get into?
我们有理由相信卡钦斯基是校航袭击者
We have reason to believe that Ted Kaczynski's the unabomber.
天哪
Gosh.
如果他真是校航袭击者 那就不是木屋
If he's actually the unabomber, that's not a cabin.
而是
It's...
炸♥弹♥工厂
That's a bomb factory.
他躲在里面有一个月了
He's been holed up over a month.
几乎足不出户
He's barely stepped foot outside his cabin,
我们得想办法让他出来
And we gotta get him out.
但要谨慎
But delicately.
所以我才找了你 杰里
That's why I called you, Jerry.
你是袭击者最好的朋友
You're the unabomber's best friend.
你得帮我们把他骗出来
You are gonna lure him out for us.
不不 不能
No, no. Not after...
又是科尔
That's Cole. Again.
好的 行动继续推进 队长都进来
Okay. We're moving forward. Team leaders, step in.
-这是什么 -我们的所有发现
- Wait. What is this? - It's everything we've got.
我要的不是跟上一份差不多的东西
I didn't ask for just more of the same.
我要更好的报告 我要的是确凿证据
I asked for better. I need a smoking gun, guys.
应该可以是语言
It can be language, I guess.
但如果我把这个上交给法官
But if I'm submitting this to a judge,
我得能向我的老大证明这一决定是可靠的
I need to be able to prove to my bosses that I made a solid call.
你这是想维护自己的前途吗 史蒂夫
Is this about protecting your career, Steve?
我这是想维护美国宪法
This is about protecting the United States constitution.
已经到最后关头了 不能因为你指望升职
We're down to the wire here, and I'm not gonna lose this guy
就让凶手逍遥法外
'cause you're eyeing your promotion.
那你去找确凿证据吧
Well, go find a smoking gun
找不到我是不会签的
because I can't sign anything until you do.
弗莱克罗不肯签字 我们什么证据都给他了
Freccero won't sign! We gave him everything.
他还是说要确凿证据
He says he needs a smoking gun.
你是在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?!
听好了 菲茨 行动势在必行
Listen, Fitz. This op is a go.
我们黎明就要逮捕他 你还有六个小时
We're arresting him at dawn. You've got six hours.
你必须拿到搜捕令
You will get that warrant.
社会的限制性结构
控制个人
人类工程学
我们还有多少时间
How long we got?
该死 这是谁的
Shit. God damn it! Whose is that?!
这是证据 知道吗 知道吗
This is evidence. Right? Right?
-好了 各位 -我没法这样工作
- Okay, everyone. - I-I can't work this way.
-休息一会 -我没法这样工作
- Let's just take a break. - I can't work like this.
喝杯咖啡 活动一下 出去透透气
Get a coffee, stretch your legs. Go outside, get some air.
这是命令 快 去吧
That's an order. Come on. Let's go.
我已经在尽力找了
I'm doing my best.
我知道
I know you are.
我只是打来告诉你 我们已经准备行动了
I'm just telling you, we're almost ready to go here.
我会给你的 我会找到的
You'll have it when I find it.
你就在这里
You're in here.
我会找到你的
And I'll find you.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
亲爱的大卫
泰德
自♥由♥的范围
不可兼得
"不可兼得"
"Eat your cake."
鱼与熊掌
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌
段185
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌
段185
Paragraph 1-8-5!!
段185 段185
Paragraph 1-8-5. Paragraph 1-8-5!
段185
Paragraph 1-8-5!!
这些是泰德在七十年代早期写给编辑的信
These are letters to the editor Ted wrote in the early '70s.
他妈妈保留了副本
His mom saved a copy.
看这里
Read here.
"不可兼得 鱼与熊掌"
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表