剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
我希望你开展一场变革
I want you to start a revolution.
但如果你反抗这些
But if you fight this --
一旦你反抗这些
if you fight this,
你就会失去对自己生活的全部掌控
you are gonna lose control of everything in your life.
你就会变成司法机器里身不由己的小齿轮
You're gonna be a helpless cog in the machine of justice
直到最后被绑在电椅上
until they strap you down to the electric chair.
你还有一个选择
You have one option.
选它 你就还有商讨余地
It's gonna give you some bargaining power,
但选择只有一个
but you got only one.
认罪
Plead guilty.
这还只是一次炸♥弹♥袭击的证据
All of this is for one bomb.
另外还有十五起
There were 15 others
我都还没来得及跟你提
that we haven't even talked about.
相信我
So trust me.
只能这样了
This is all there is.
好吧
All right.
如果我别无选择 我同意
If that's my only option, I'll do it.
-成了吗 -成了
- That's it, right? - That's it.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you one question?
随你问
Anything.
既然你这么热心
Since you've been so helpful
给我介绍联调局掌握的所有证据
walking me through what evidence the F.B.I. has,
你能再帮我确认一件事吗
I was hoping you might confirm for me
我已经疑惑很久了
something I've suspected for a long time
但一直没有肯定的答案
but could never get a straight answer to.
不过在我看来
But it seems to me
除了在我小屋里找到的东西
that there is no forensic evidence whatsoever
这儿似乎没什么确凿证据
tying me to these heinous crimes
能够指证我犯下那些骇人罪行
besides what you found in my cabin.
对 但他们手上各种证据都那么多
Yeah, but they got so much evidence of every type.
设想一下 要是这些证据都作废
Imagine if you could throw out all that evidence.
那就什么也没有了 是吧
There'd be nothing left, right?
因为所有证据都在桌上了
Because it's all here on the table.
你全都摊给我看了
You just laid it all out in front of me.
对
Yeah.
詹姆斯 你真的一点都想不到
James, do you really not have any idea
我让你来的原因吗
why I brought you here?
这是你们的搜查令
This is your search warrant.
是基于你的语言学分♥析♥给出的
It's based on your linguistic analysis.
这就是...这就是你们进入我小屋的通行证
This is -- this is what got you into my cabin,
控方整个案子
and the prosecution's entire case
都建立在你一纸文书之上
rests on this one document, your document.
不对 他这是要干吗
No, what -- what's he doing?
所以我觉得我们可以谈谈
So I thought we could discuss something
我近期才了解到的
I learned about only recently called
所谓"毒树之果理论"
"fruit of the poisonous tree".
通过非法手段的取得证据 在审判中不具有证明力
这就是你刻意不提的另一选择
That's the option that you're neglecting to mention --
所有证据作废
the option where I get all this evidence thrown out
而我重获自♥由♥
and I walk away a free man.
唯一能指证我涉及校航炸♥弹♥的证据
The only evidence connecting me to the unabom attacks
是在我小屋里找到的
was found inside my cabin.
联调局能进入我小屋的
The only reason the F.B.I.
唯一合法许可
was legally allowed to search my cabin
就是你的搜查令
was because of your search warrant,
但如果搜查令是通过欺诈手段
but if that search warrant was issued on false pretenses
或是基于缺乏确凿证据的文件而申请到
or based on arguments that fail to meet the burden of proof,
那在小屋找到的所有证据
well, then all the evidence found at that location
都是毫无证明力的"毒果"
is deemed fruit of the poisonous tree.
这是染"毒"的 未经许可的
It's tainted. It's inadmissible.
注定会作废
It's got to be thrown out.
所以要是搜查令作废
So if the search warrant goes,
那么那些成堆的证据也就
then all their mountains of evidence simply...
作废
disappear.
你跟上了吗
Do you follow?
整个案子都建立在小屋里找到的证据
The whole case depends on the evidence from the cabin.
小屋里找到的证据又全靠一纸搜查令
And the evidence from the cabin depends on the search warrant,
但搜查令却建立在
but the search warrant depends on this thing
所谓的"鉴证语言学"
called "Forensic Linguistics",
由你詹姆斯·R·菲茨杰拉德本人不久前所创
which is a field that you just invented, James R. Fitzgerald.
基于语言学分♥析♥下发的搜查令
There is no precedent in all legal history
在整个法律史上并没有先例
for a search warrant based on linguistic analysis.
所以届时出庭 我提出的质疑就是
So the question I then place before the court becomes,
眼前的这个人真的够专业吗
do we trust this man as so expert
他的"创造"就那么可信
that we trust his invention?
你接受过正规语言学训练吗
Where did you get your formal training in linguistics,
有语言学博士或硕士学位吗
your PhD, your master's?
而且据说
As I hear it,
你执法生涯的大部分时间
the majority of your law enforcement career
都是在一个小镇警局
was spent on the graffiti squad
管理涂鸦治安
of a small-town police department.
我说的是否属实
Is that right?
还是说你这段治理涂鸦的日子
Now would you say that this time spent reading graffiti
铸就了你语言学上的造诣
constitutes your linguistic training?
另外 我们还没提到
By the way, we haven't even gotten to
-搜查令的内容呢 -老天
- the content of the warrant yet. - Oh, god.
或者你自己来看我写的批注吧
Perhaps I should leave you with my annotations.
我写得挺详细的
They're quite extensive.
得让他出来了
We got to get him out of there.
我没错
I was right.
你的对错并不重要
Well, it doesn't really matter if you're right.
他们信不信你才重要
It matters if they believe in you.
如果你没有说服力
And if they don't believe in you,
你的搜查令就没有说服力
then they can't trust the warrant.
搜查令没有说服力
And if they can't trust the warrant,
那我就无罪一身轻了
then I walk out of here.
讯问结束 打住 把他带走
Interview is over. Stop. Get him out of here.
你接触的一切都染了"毒"
Everything you touched is tainted.
别找了
You need look no further.
给我 这些都是绝密文件
Give me those. Those notes are privileged.
你就是那棵"毒树"
You are the poisonous tree.
把他带走 什么也别说了
Get him out. Don't say anything else.
聊得很开心
Good chat.
炸♥弹♥追凶第一季 第三集
加州 旧金山
错误 变体拼写
我找到一个
I found one.
我找到了一个错误
I found a mistake.
第185段
Paragraph 185,
至于消灭工业社会
"As for the negative consequences
产生的消极后果
of eliminating industrial society,
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌
well, you can't eat your cake and have it too."
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌
"Eat your cake and have it too."
不可兼得 鱼与熊掌
说反了
It's backwards.
说反了
It's backwards.
你们怎么不高兴
Why aren't you cheering?
我发现了错误 我们在找错误
I found a mistake. We're looking for mistakes.
而我找到了第一个真正意义上的错误
I found the first real mistake.
好吧 真好
Okay. Cool.
但是这能给出校航袭击者什么信息
But what does it tell us about the unabomber?
我们要找的是税 对吧
We're looking for a wudder, right,
能说明他身份
something that tells us who he is,
-家乡的东西 -谢谢
- where he comes from. - Thank you.
谢谢你拿我的话来针对我
Thank you for quoting me telling you what to do.
口气真臭
What crawled up your ass and died?
阿克曼给了我们办公室和团队
Ackerman gave us an office and a team
让我们梳理宣言
to comb the manifesto.
两周了 毫无进展
After two weeks, we got nothing.
我有进展
Well, I have something.
看看吧 您叻
Check it out, yo.
宣言 第11段
Manifesto, paragraph 11.
婆娘 小妞 黑鬼
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表