剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表
你得让他们听着
You're gonna make them listen.
你得让他们听进去
You're gonna make them hear you.
怎么做呢
How?
怎么做
How?
-谁是我的联络员 -这里
-Who's my liaison? -Over here.
让实验室放下手头的活
Tell the lab to drop everything else.
所有人集♥合♥
This is all hands on deck.
收到 马上去办
Copy that. We're on it.
把原版送去鉴证科
Get the originals down to forensics.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是他寄的
They're from him.
都是他寄的
They're all from him.
老天 我去找他
Jesus, I'm gonna go get him.
为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer my pages?
你得来局里一趟
You got to come in.
我们刚收到一堆校航袭击者的信
We just got a bunch of new unabom letters.
他写给《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
He's written to the Times,
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 《阁楼》
the Washington Post, Penthouse.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe this.
校航袭击者想做个交易
The unabomber wants to make a deal.
致《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
此信来自FC
致《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》
此信来自校航袭击者
《阁楼》独家
我们现在怎么办
Well, what the hell do we do now?
剧集 | 追缉:炸弹客 | 导航列表