剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
so he wanted to take his beloved detective with him.
我不知道,他什么都没说
I have no idea. He didn't say anything.
我见到他时他看起来根本没事
He seemed absolutely fine when I saw him.
嗯…
Um...
-我得找洁麦玛谈一谈 -为什么?
- I'm gonna talk to jemima. - Why?
稿子是她影印的
She photocopied the manuscript.
我检查过复印机的影印页数了
Well, I checked the page count on the photocopier.
332页
Three hundred and thirty two pages.
和他给我们的页数一样多
It matches what we were given.
所以,那就是艾伦 没有把整本书交出来
So, then Alan didn't give us the whole novel.
我不相信
I don't believe this.
我全部都不相信
I don't believe any of it.
首先我真的很遗憾
First of all, I'm sorry.
我跟他一直合不来,这我承认
I never got on with him, I admit that,
但你失去的是一个朋友
but you've lost a friend.
不只如此
It's more than that.
我知道
I know.
我们的头号♥畅销书作家没了
Our number-one bestselling author.
城市世界媒体会说什么?
What are cityworld media going to say?
他们肯定不会高兴
Well, they won't be very happy.
但当初是依照库存去评估的
But the valuation was based on the backlist.
八本着作,还有一本未出版新作
Eight books plus one new one.
对,但是新作少了最后一章
Yes, but the new one is missing the last chapter.
没有解谜凶手是谁的侦探小说
A whodunit without the solution.
就算真的出版也是浪费纸
It's not even worth the paper it won't be printed on.
所以现在会怎样?
So, what happens now?
沙福郡警方要过来查案了
The Suffolk police are on their way.
来这里?
Here?
真的太诡异了
It's just so weird.
“我留了一些笔记 方便你了解我的状况
"I have left you some notes with regard to my condition
还有我所下的决定”
"and the decision I have made."
-这像是他会说的话吗? -艾伦很明显变了个人
- Does that even sound like him? - Alan clearly wasn't himself.
是没错,但…自杀?
Yes, but... suicidal?
有可能,你也知道他以前是什么样子
Possibly. You know how he was.
永远都把情绪隐藏得很好
Always good at hiding his emotions.
上面没有说是末期癌症
Doesn't say the cancer was terminal.
他可能接受过治疗了
He could have got treatment.
也可能他不想接受任何治疗
Perhaps he didn't want to go through with any of that.
可是他都跟你吃了晚餐
But he had dinner with you. Why not just tell you
为什么不当面告诉你?
to your face?
洛克警探到了
Detective superintendent Locke is here.
我请他先到会议室稍候
I've put him in the conference room.
谢谢,艾丽斯
Thank you, Alice.
你是什么时候收到这个的?
When did you receive this?
今天早上寄来的
It came in the post this morning.
你最后一次见到康威先生是周四晚上
And you last saw mr Conway on Thursday night.
对,他来伦敦暂住,他有一栋房♥子
Yes, he stayed over in London. He had a flat.
那么…
Well...
谢谢你提供这份文件给我 克罗佛先生
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, mr clover.
当然,这又让案情更复杂了
Of course, it puts a different complexion on things.
你认为这是一起意外?
You assumed it was an accident?
没错
That's right.
夜晚视线不佳,围墙太低
Dark night. Low parapet.
我很意外他居然没装栏杆
I'm surprised he hadn't had a handrail installed.
他是立刻丧命吗?
Was his death instantaneous?
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
不是的,根据法医的说法
No, according to the police doctor,
他倒在那里有一阵子
he may have lain there for some time.
他有喝酒吗?
Had he been drinking?
没有
No.
那他很清楚自己在做什么
Then he knew exactly what he was doing,
我就想问他为什么选了这种方式
and I have to wonder why he would do it like that.
我是说,换成你会这么做吗?
I mean, is that how you'd do it?
在周六夜从高楼一跃而下
Jump off a tower on a Saturday night
粉身碎骨躺在草地?
and lie there on the grass with half your bones broken?
为什么不吞安♥眠♥药♥或是上吊?
Why not take sleeping pills or hang yourself?
你有自杀的经验吗?
Have you had experience of suicides?
没有
No.
那你能否告诉我… 这是他本人的笔迹吗?
And perhaps you can tell me - is this his handwriting?
会不会是有人逼他写的?
Suppose somebody made him write it?
为什么要逼他写?
And why would they do that?
-通篇都不像他会说的话 -苏珊
- It doesn't sound like him. - Susan.
-莱伦女士 -请叫我苏珊
- Oh, miss ryeland. - I prefer Susan.
有自杀倾向的人
When people become suicidal,
不一定都会深思熟虑
they don't always think things through.
他们有可能变得不像自己
They're not themselves.
基本上,他们的心态已经不正常了
At a basic level, their state of mind is not normal.
没有什么疑点啊
There's no mystery here.
康威先生得了末期癌症
Mr. Conway had terminal cancer.
你们对他了解多少?
How well did you know him?
-我们合不来 -我怎么一点也不意外呢
- We didn't get on. - Why doesn't that surprise me?
感谢两位联络我,你们… 帮了很大的忙
Thank you for contacting me. You've been, uh... very helpful.
遗书是手写的,但信封却是打字
The letter's handwritten, but the envelope is typed.
多谢
Thanking you.
我不懂你何必对他穷追猛打
I don't know why you had to get at him like that.
-我哪有穷追猛打 -没什么礼貌就对了
- I didn't get at him. - You weren't very polite.
拜托
Oh.
你听我说,查尔斯
Listen, Charles.
我也不是真的在乎 艾伦怎么死的,很抱歉
I don't really care how Alan died. I'm sorry.
我觉得现在该想的是
Right now, I think we should be concentrating
不见的最后一章要怎么办
on what happened to the missing chapter.
谁知道他写了没啊?
How do we even know he wrote it?
我们…这我们不知道 但总是要查个清楚
Well, we... we don't. But we need to find out.
你只想在公♥司♥卖♥♥掉后叫我接手
You want me to take over after the buyout,
但你跟我一样清楚假如少了这本书
but you know as well as I do that if we don't have this book,
投资人有可能撤资,整个公♥司♥就会…
the investors could pull out and the whole company could just...
-垮掉 -用字完全正确
- fold. - Exactly the right word
没有生意的出版社就是会这样
for publishers going out of business.
那你想怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我要去沙福郡…
I'm gonna go to Suffolk...
把不见的那一章找出来
And look for the missing pages.
艾伦是周四晚上把稿子交给你的
Alan gave you the manuscript on Thursday night.
对
Yes.
但他的初稿都是手写
But he always used a pen for the first draft.
所以?
So?
所以一定有一份手稿
So, there'll be a handwritten draft,
第一版手稿,第二版手稿 笔记,其他副本
first draft, second draft, notes, other copies.
-一定会有什么 -你要住哪里?
- There's got to be something. - Where will you stay?
我妹妹住在伍德布里奇
Uh, I've got my sister in woodbridge.
-她家可以让我住 -好,那你保重
- She can put me up. - All right, take care.
-进度如何再告诉我 -好
- Let me know how you get on. - Yeah.
真不敢相信我终于要看看 他家长怎样了
I can't believe I finally get to see his house.
只是得等到他死了而已
Just had to wait until he was dead.
嗯
Hmm.
嗨,安德鲁,是我,真的很抱歉
Hi, Andreas, it's me. Um, listen, I'm really sorry.
工作上出了很严重的事
Something terrible has happened at work.
别担心,我…我没事
Don't worry. I'm... I'm OK.
我…我现在还没时间解释
I... I just haven't got time to explain now.
我得去沙福郡把不见的那一章找出来
I've got to go to Suffolk to find this missing chapter.
话说,你不是真的打算去克里特吧?
'Look, you're not really going to crete, are you?
至少给我一两天想想,等我回来
'At least give me a day or two till I get back
我们到时候再讨论
'and we can talk about it then.
好想你,爱你
'Missing you already. Love you.'
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表