剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Would you like a whisky?
-一点点就好
Uh! Just a small one.
-好的
Very good.
你必须知道我这么做 都是为了公♥司♥
You must understand everything I've done is for the company.
我必须保护我们
I had to protect us.
你懂的…天哪
See...Oh, God.
这真的很难解释
It's not easy to explain!
既然这样,不如我解释吧?
Well then, why don't you let me?
要不我们先从上礼拜三
Why don't we start last Wednesday
我去法兰克福书展说起好了
when I was in Frankfurt?
那个才是你拿到手稿的方式
That was when the manuscript actually arrived.
是用邮寄方式给你的
It was sent to you in the post.
你在周四晚上与艾伦吃饭前 就已经读过了
You read it before your dinner with Alan on Thursday night.
没错
That's right.
你把洁麦玛赶走
You sent Jemima away.
你要她走人,因为你不想让她告诉我
You told her to leave, because you didn't want her to tell me
你已经读过了这件事
that you'd already read it.
-反正她都要走了啊 -是啊
- She was leaving anyway. - Well...
跟艾伦吃饭那一次糟透了 他喝得烂醉
The dinner with Alan was... was horrible. He was drunk.
是又醉又惊恐,你根本不知道…
Drunk and threatening. You have no idea...
我受够这些了!
I'm fed up with it all!
我受够了艾提克思彭德了
I'm fed up with Atticus fucking Pund.
你不知道我有多想赐死他
You don't know how long I've been waiting to do him in!
艾伦,拜托一下
Alan, please.
同一天晚上,他写了封信给你…
That same evening he wrote you a letter,
为他失控的行为道歉
effectively apologising for his behaviour.
信是用手写的
The letter was handwritten.
是的,没错
Yes, it was.
但道歉还不够,对吧?
But an apology wasn't enough, was it?
周六晚上,你开车到格兰庄园
On Saturday evening, you drove up to Abbey Grange.
你不小心露了自己的行踪
Incidentally, you gave yourself away about that.
我早该发现才对
I should have spotted it.
抱歉,你说什么?
I'm sorry, what do you mean?
我们开车去葬礼时 你帮了大忙
Well, when we drove up for the funeral, you were very helpful.
别担心,查尔斯,我们会到的
Don't worry, Charles. We will get there.
找到手稿,解救公♥司♥
Find the pages. Save the company.
在这里右转,因为前面在修路
Turn right here. You want to avoid the road works.
在我们前去之前
You knew about the road works
你就知道那里在修路
well before we got to them.
但几天前,我问了你一个问题
But a few days earlier, I'd asked you a question.
他的房♥子,格兰庄园
That house of his, Abbey Grange -
你最后一次见到是何时的事?
when was the last time you saw it?
我已经有五、六个月 没去过萨福克郡了
Oh, I haven't been in Suffolk for five or six months.
他改名字了,你知道吗?
He changed the name. Did you know that?
五、六个月啊
Five or six months.
你还真是用尽各种方法
You were doing everything you could to distance yourself
来摆脱嫌疑啊
from the scene of the crime.
但你在撒谎,
But you were lying
因为你知道修路的事
because you knew about the roadworks.
我早该猜到的
I should've guessed.
你现在是在指控艾伦我是杀的?
Are you accusing me of Alan's murder?
首先,这很可笑了
That's... That's ridiculous.
没有人比我更希望他活着
Nobody needed him alive more than me.
除此之外,我还需要最后一章
Apart from anything else, I needed that last chapter.
那个如果你不介意的话
Well, we'll get to that in a minute
我们等等再说
if that's all right with you.
所以当你到时,你
So, once you arrived, you...
把车停到 隐匿的地方
you parked your car out of sight.
而碰巧,安德鲁比你先到
As it happens, Andreas had got there ahead of you,
而且还与艾伦一起
and he was with Alan.
那照片就是你当时拍的
And that was when you took the photo.
你把它传给我
You sent it to me
是因为你不愿我去调查
because you didn't want me to investigate.
你以为如果我相信跟安德鲁有关
You thought I'd give up
我就会放弃调查
if I believed Andreas was involved.
我们认识这么多年了,查尔斯
We've known each other for so many years, Charles.
你怎么能这么惨忍♥?
How could you be so cruel?
我是替你担心啊,苏珊 这点我成承认
I was afraid for you, Susan. I'll admit that.
在不知前方状况情形下
Going up there,
就这么闯了进去
blundering in with no idea what was at stake.
好啊,那我们…
OK. Well then, let's...
我们就来谈谈 所谓的“情况”好了,可以吗?
Let's talk about the stakes, shall we?
与城市世界媒体的交易
The sale to Cityworld Media.
你最爱的出版社
Your beloved publishing company.
所有的那些股票…
All those shares,
即将到手的百万英镑
the millions of pounds you were going to be paid.
而他会毁了这一切的
And he was going to destroy it all.
没错!
Yes!
因为他最讨厌写谋杀悬疑故事
Because he hated writing murder mysteries.
他讨厌艾提克思彭德这角色
He hated Atticus Pund.
他认为他可以写得更好
He thought he was better than that.
艾伦康威希望变成萨尔曼鲁西迪 或是希拉里曼特尔
Alan Conway wanted to be Salman Rushdie or Hilary Mantel.
这真的是太神奇了
It's extraordinary, really,
因为他越成功
because the more successful he was,
他就越痛苦
the more miserable he became.
他根本荒唐至极
He was ludicrous.
但后来被他诊断出有绝症
But then he was diagnosed with a terminal disease,
这改变了一切
and that changed everything.
他不再需要钱了
He didn't need money anymore.
名气也帮不了他,甚至令他反感
Fame wasn't going to help, and actually it disgusted him.
但他脑子里一直有个想要
But he'd always have this idea that one day...
赐死艾提克思彭德的想法
he'd destroy Atticus Pund.
赋予他一个自己版本的 “莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布”
Give him his own version of the Reichenbach Falls,
并成为文学界里的不朽
and one that the literary world would never forget.
事实上
In fact...
这些都写进了书中
it was built into the books.
《艾提克思彭德的调查》
"Atticus Pund Investigates",
《恶人永不罢休》
"No Rest for the Wicked",
《艾提克思彭德搜查线》
"Atticus Pund Takes the Case"...
所有书名的第一个字
The first letters spell out...
都提示了“变位字”
an anagram.
当然了,要拚出完整的字 除非最后一本书名
Of course, it only works
就叫做《喜鹊谋杀案》
if the last book's called "Magpie Murders",
而没有那个“THE”字
and not "The Magpie Murders".
对,艾伦跟我说过了
Yes. Alan did tell me that.
但这是什么变位字?
But an anagram of what?
你知道,我是刚过来时才想到的
You know, I only worked it out on the way here.
继续说
Go on.
需要吗?
Do I need to?
你已经知道了啊
You already know it.
他在那家高级餐厅里 吃晚餐喝醉后
It's what he told you when he got drunk over dinner
他告诉你的
in that fancy restaurant.
艾伦想要毁了这些著作
What Alan wanted was to destroy the books,
让他们变得没价值
to make them valueless,
因为他一直觉得那些书很烂
because that's what he always thought they were.
这个就是那颗核弹
And this was his torpedo.
这个侦探名字的真实意义
The actual name of his detective.
艾提克思“砰”德
- Atticus Pund. - Mm.
打从一开始他就知道要做什么了
He knew what he was doing from the very beginning.
是啊,因为他已经
Oh, yeah. He'd already jumbled up the letters
把 “Cat Up Nudist”写出来了
to make "Cat Up Nudist."
但还有第二个
But there was a second...
更难解的变位字
much worse anagram.
不是吗?
- Wasn't there?
说看看
- Do tell.
三个字
Three words.
第一个字母是“A”
The first is "A".
第二个字是…
The second is...
“Stupid”笨蛋
"Stupid".
最后只剩四个字母…
And that leaves a four letter word.
是英文里最差劲
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表