剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
彭德,你好
Hello, pund.
弗雷瑟
Fraser.
我有一阵子没看到你们两位了
I ain't seen the two of you for a while.
嗯,你一直都很忙,督察
Well, you have been busy, detective inspector.
我从来没有忙成这样脚不沾地过
I've never been so rushed off my feet.
你们该不会要去招待会吧?
I don't suppose you're heading to the reception?
我们可以载你一程,如果你想要的话
Mm, we can offer you a lift if you like.
我就在等你这句话
I was hoping you'd say that.
你们听到牧师的话了
You heard the vicar.
我要出来说几句话
I'm saying a few words.
我们怎样都不会错过的
We would not miss them for the world.
所以案情有不错的进展啰?
So you have made some progress?
并没有,彭德先生
Not really, mr pund.
老实跟你们说,我根本没有太大的进展
To be honest with you, I ain't got very far at all.
然而你仍然想要发表演说吗?
And yet you still intend to make an address?
嗯,局长坚持的
Well, the commissioner insisted.
一个小小区里在这么短的时间内 相继发生暴♥力♥命案
A violent death in a small community so soon after another.
这一切都让人感到不安
It's all a bit unsettling,
人们需要知道我们站在他们那边
and the people need to know we're on their side.
我只是觉得很抱歉 我没有太多东西可以告诉他们
I'm just sorry I ain't got very much to tell 'em.
但是如果只跟我们说呢?
And yet between us, hmm?
没有新的线索
No new leads.
例如你们在火场中找到的那张纸片
That scrap of paper you found in the fire, for example.
你有找到指纹吗?
Did you manage to get a fingerprint?
很遗憾,没有找到
Sadly not.
污渍的事你说对了
You were right about the stain, right
那是血迹
- it was blood.
而且除此之外
And more than that,
那和马格努斯派伊爵士的血型相符
it was the same blood type as sir Magnus pye.
这样你还什么都不知道?
And that tells you nothing?
呃,只知道那张纸
Well, only that the sheet of paper,
无论上面写了什么 一定是在马格努斯爵士被杀害后
whatever it contained, must've been torn
才被撕毁并烧掉的
up and burned after sir Magnus was killed.
完全正确,但是马格努斯爵士
Exactly. But sir Magnus was struck down in the hallway,
是在走廊里前门旁被击倒的
by the front door.
代表凶手回到了书房♥
Meaning his killer returned to the study.
不论他在找什么,那一定很重要
Whatever he was looking for, it must have been important.
会不会那张纸
Could it not be
就是他要找的东西呢?
that the sheet of paper was what he was looking for?
他找到了,然后撕毁再烧掉
He found it, he tore it up, he burned it.
你说的好像蛮有道理的
You may have a point.
我觉得我开始更了解艾伦一点了
I think I'm beginning to understand Alan a bit more.
他并不想写侦探小说
He didn't want to write detective stories,
真♥相♥就是这么简单
and that's the simple truth of it.
他觉得自己比他们高竿
He thought they were beneath him.
或许这就是他把他家 叫做格兰庄园的原因
Maybe that's why he called his house Abbey grange.
柯南道尔也不想写侦探小说
Conan Doyle didn't want to write detective stories either.
他就赐死了夏洛克福尔摩斯
He killed Sherlock Holmes.
版税让他很满意吧
He was happy enough with the royalties.
嗯,没错
Well, yes.
我想我们该感谢他从来没有公然说出口
I suppose we should be grateful that he never came out with it publicly.
那会是场我们原本可以避免的公♥关♥灾难
That's one PR nightmare we could have done without.
你一定能处理好,你总是处理得很好
you'd have handled it. You always did.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
如果你不介意的话,我要去四处绕绕
If you don't mind, I'm going to circulate.
你去吧,不用管我
you go ahead. Don't mind me.
你想走的时候跟我说,我再载你去车站
Let me know when you want to go, and I'll drive you to the station.
-祝你好运 -好哦
- Good luck. - Yeah.
你是查尔斯,对吧?
it's Charles, isn't it?
我是克莱儿詹金斯
Uh, Claire Jenkins.
艾伦的姊姊
Alan's sister.
我们在他最后一顿午餐上见过面…
- We met as his last launch.
当然记得,请节哀
- Of course. My condolences.
谢谢你,这真的…
Thank you. It's been...
谢谢,谢谢你,詹姆斯
Thanks. Thank you, James.
莱伦小姐
- Miss ryeland. - Ah.
-再次见到你真高兴 -我也是
- How nice to see you again. - And you.
当然了,虽然是在如此难过的情况下
Although of course such sad circumstances.
我在想,你看过了吗?
I was wondering - have you read it yet?
不好意思?
- I'm sorry?
那本书,《喜鹊谋杀案》
- The book. "Magpie murders".
艾伦跟我说过他会把我写进去
Alan told me he was going to put me in it.
给我一个角色
As a character.
有的,他有写
Yes, he did.
他把你写成了医生
He made you the doctor.
我是凶手吗?
Ah! Am I the killer?
我不知道,我还没看完
I don't know. I haven't finished it yet.
不好意思先失陪了
Would you excuse me?
你真的不懂什么叫 “滚远一点”是不是?
There really is no staying away for you, is there?
警探大人,我怎么可能滚远一点?
How could I possibly stay away, detective superintendent?
我已经担任艾伦的编辑十年了
I was Alan's editor for ten years.
牧师,仪式非常好
Nice service, vicar.
看来你不太了解艾伦
I take it you didn't know Alan very well.
他不常来教堂
He didn't often come to church.
那么,他现在永远都在那里了
Well, he's there permanently now.
-梅莉莎 -苏珊
- Melissa. - Susan.
你好
Hello.
-你记得我儿子弗雷迪吧? -当然啊
- You remember my son, Freddy? - Yes, of course.
但真的好久不见了
But it's been a while.
我从你12还13岁之后就没见过你了
I haven't seen you since you were twelve or thirteen.
我不记得了,那是在我爸 毁掉我的生活之前,还是之后?
I don't remember. Was it before or after my father ruined my life?
弗雷迪,拜托,不用这么夸张吧
, come on, Freddy. There's no need to be so dramatic.
我真的很抱歉
- I'm really sorry.
我也是
- So am I.
以后没有版税了
- No more royalties.
妈
- Mum!
弗雷迪,你到外面待一下吧?
Freddy, why don't you go outside for five minutes.
-好的 -我再去找你
- All right. - I'll come and find you.
他一直无法原谅他爸出柜
He never forgave his father for coming out.
尽管这个世界可能更能体谅
And although the world may be more understanding
这种事了,感谢老天
about these things, thank god,
弗雷迪过了一段很糟糕的日子 而他仍然无法释怀
Freddy had a horrible time, and he still hasn't got over it.
但你原谅了艾伦
But you forgave Alan.
实际上,身为同志可能是他最大的优点
Actually, being gay may well have been the nicest thing about him.
他不是很好相处
He wasn't easy to live with.
某种程度上 他把艾提克思彭德怪到我身上
In a way, he blamed me for Atticus pund.
为什么?
- Why?
那是我的主意
- It was my idea.
艾伦想成为马丁艾米斯
Alan wanted to be Martin amis or salman rushdie -
或萨尔曼鲁西迪 而不是阿嘉莎克莉丝蒂
not Agatha christie.
他写了两本小说,关于现代英国
He wrote two novels about modern england,
政♥治♥、社会的崩坏
politics, the collapse of society,
但没人有兴趣
but nobody was interested.
而在我们结婚之后
And then after we got married,
我建议他,如果他想成为一名出书作家
I suggested if he wanted to be a published author,
他应该要写一些人们真正想看的东西
he should write something that people actually wanted to read.
一本侦探小说
A whodunit.
所以他就写了《艾提克思彭德的调查》
So he wrote "Atticus pund investigates".
至于其他的,就像他们说的,是…
And the rest, as they say, is...
一团谜
- Mystery.
没错
- Exactly.
这让他变得很有钱
- It made him rich.
这让他变得很悲惨
- It made him miserable.
梅莉莎,你跟他在一起有幸福过吗?
Were you ever happy with him, Melissa?
说出来你可能会觉得很吃惊
It may surprise you to know it,
不过事实上我曾经是幸福的
But as a matter of fact I was.
这很好笑,真的
It's funny, really.
当我遇到他的时候
I was in a major relationship
我正在和一个希腊文老师谈恋爱
with a Greek teacher when I met him,
但我从来没有认真想过要分手
but I never really thought twice about breaking that up.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表