剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
“第一章:悲伤现
'Chapter one. Sorrow.
很多人都认为艾提克思彭德
'There were many who considered Atticus pund
是世上最厉害的探员
'to be the world's greatest detective,
但他于1955年盛夏走在那条 可怕的…
'but as he walked down Harley street on that awful...
不…是“命运”的,对…
'No, fateful... yes...
哈利街上时”
'Day in the summer of 1955...
“第一章:悲伤现
'Chapter one. Sorrow.
很多人都认为艾提克思彭德
'There were many who considered Atticus pund
是世上最厉害的侦探…”
'to be the world's greatest...
“他走了回来时 一只喜鹊站在树枝上望着他
'A single magpie watched him from a tree as he returned.
这是什么意思呢?
'What was it telling him?
答案即将揭晓”
'He was about to find out.
“圣巴托斯教堂 有着悠久而复杂的历史”
'The church of St. bartles had a long and varied history.
无聊
'Boring.
“彭德走了回家
'As pund walked home,
他已把这一切放入框架中
'he was already putting it all into context.
布兰特,派伊府邸的园丁…”
'Brent, the gardener at pye hall...
“第五章:银闪闪”
'Chapter five. Silver.
想啊…
'Come on, come on, come on, come on.'
好耶
'Yes!
“克拉莉萨派伊是…
'Clarissa pye was...
罗伯特布莱基思顿从未…”
'Robert blakiston had never...
不…
'No.'
这个好
uh-huh!
乔伯督察
'Detective inspector chubb
非常喜欢掐住嫌犯的喉咙
'very much liked grabbing a suspect by the throat.
这是他做事的风格 对他来说或许有用
'That was his method, and it might've worked for him,
但彭德却不以为然”
'but pund wasn't so sure.
“第七章…
'Chapter seven.
…秘密…永远不让你知道
'A secret never to be told.
关于艾提克思彭德 我还能写什么呢?”
'What else can I tell you about Atticus pund?
他已经破了最后一个案子
'He had solved his last case,
玛丽布莱基思顿死亡案件
'the death of Mary blakiston,
不久后,派伊府邸 又发生了一起死亡案件”
'soon followed by another death at pye hall.
当然还包含了
'And of course the tragedy
12年前的那场悲剧”
'that had taken place twelve years before.
“三起死亡案件看似毫无牵连
'Three deaths that seemed to have no connection
直到艾提克思彭德,将所有线索 连结起来后,才得以真♥相♥大白
'until Atticus pund brought them together and made sense of them.
他不光是个朋友
'He was more than a friend.
也是我见过最善良 也最睿智的人
'He was the kindest and wisest man I ever knew.
完”
'The end.'
(德国)
(法兰克福书展)
-等等…别跑… -怎么了?
- Halt, halt, halt. Stop, stop. - What?
-妳的手♥机♥ -喔
- Your phone. - Oh.
找到了
Ah!
喔
Oh!
查尔斯,不,我…
Uh... Charles. No. I'm...
我在逛书展
I'm at the book fair.
-昨天… -手♥机♥!
- Yesterday was... - Please!
真的人太多了 9点还要见克劳斯
Wall-to-wall, so, and I've got Klaus at nine,
我可以晚点再连络你吗?
so can I call you back later?
对,好,再见…
Yeah. OK, bye. Bye. Bye.
不好意思,我忘了
Entschuldigung, ich... Ich habe vergessen,
我把它放在皮包里了
dass es in der tasche war.
嗨,苏珊
Oh, hi, Susan!
嗨
Oh, hi!
那么…
So...
-早安啊,克劳斯 -“艾提克思彭德侦探系列”
- Morning, Klaus! - Atticus pund.
-有考虑我提出的条件吗? -有
- You have considered my offer? - Yes.
-然后呢? -钱太少了
- And? - It's not enough.
这我可不同意
I don't agree.
-你不同意,是吗? -别这样嘛,苏珊
- Well, you wouldn't, would you? - Come on, Susan.
大家都这么熟了,不需要讨价还价的
We're old friends. We don't need to haggle.
我以为我就是来讨价还价的
Oh, I thought that was what I was here for.
全球售出一千八百万本
Eighteen million copies sold worldwide,
在这里就卖♥♥了两百五十万本
two and a half million in this territory,
翻译成35种语言 还要翻拍成电视剧
thirty-five languages, and a TV series on the way.
沃特豪斯已经没兴趣了
Worterhaus are no longer interested.
我们不考虑沃特豪斯了
Oh, we left worterhaus.
-艾伦康威不喜欢他们 -妳读过他的译文了?
- Alan Conway didn't like them. - He reads his translations?
他看过他的版税声明了 他们变懒了
He reads his royalty statements. They were getting lazy.
-谢谢你,席欧 -不客气
- Vielen dank, Theo. - Bitte.
我们能加价至七万五欧元
We can go to 75,000 Euros.
-不,没十万我们不卖♥♥ -那太高了
- No, we won't go below 100. - That's too high.
好啊,反正他写新书了
Well, he has a new book.
《喜鹊谋杀案》,你读过了吗?
"Magpie murders" - have you read it?
他还没把稿交出去 但绝对会登上畅销书冠军
He hasn't delivered it yet, but it'll be number one
就像上次跟上上次那样
like the last one, and the one before.
好吧
OK.
我傍晚可以给你答案
I can give you an answer this evening.
不过不是在这 咱们去你的酒店喝一杯如何?
Not here. How about a drink at your hotel?
你不是唯一对此感兴趣的,克劳斯
You're not the only interested party, Klaus.
很高兴你谈生意
Nice doing business.
(近期推出 “艾提克思彭德侦探系列”)
(艾伦康威)
-莱伦女士? -怎样?
- Miss ryeland. - Yes?
您的香槟送来了
Your champagne.
我没有点香槟
I didn't order any champagne.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
那一定是我搞错房♥间了
Then I must have the wrong room.
不,这个…
No, um...
我觉得你还是留下好了
I think you should leave it.
事实上…
Actually...
你要不要跟我一起喝一杯呢?
Why don't you share it with me?
非常抱歉,女士,酒店规定…
I'm sorry, madam. Hotel policy...
喔
Oh.
有人跟我说这间酒店 提供全方位的服务
I was told it was a full-service hotel.
是有的
It can be.
你怎么知道去哪里找我?
How did you know where to find me?
我打去你办公室,艾丽斯跟我说的
I rang your office. Alice told me.
你这到底是提醒了我
Remind me to talk to her.
你不知道谁跑来找我了
You don't know who you might have found me with.
-克劳斯萨克曼? -就是他
- Klaus eckerman? - Oh, pft!
天哪, 算了吧
God, no.
我也很挑剔的好吗
Credit me with some taste.
你不是该去教书了吗?
Aren't you supposed to be teaching?
我今天请假了
I took the day off.
-你还特地请假啊 -嗯
- You came all this way. - Mm.
天哪,你真贴心
God, you're lovely.
你这马甲背心是哪来的?
Where did you get the waistcoat?
我买♥♥通了一个服务生
I bribed a waiter.
噢…
Aw.
看见你真开心 我在这里难受死了
Glad to see you. I've had a horrible time here.
我们可以一起回家啊
We can go home together.
-同一班飞机? -17F座位
- Same flight? - 17f.
啊
Ah...!
要给艾丽斯加薪了
Alice is promoted.
我们可以共度周末
We have the weekend.
-太好了 -嗯
- Great. - Mm.
等不及了
Can't wait.
祝人生…
Yamas.
大富大贵
Chin-chin.
火车现在进入第四月台…
'The train now arriving on platform four...
…高铁
'...express.
斯坦斯特德机场
'Stansted airport,
此班火车只前往斯坦斯特德机场
'calling at stansted airport only.'
我要搭出租车,你要一起吗?
I'm going to take a taxi. Do you want to share?
不,我要搭地铁
No. I'll take the tube.
明天几点跟你见面?
What time am I gonna see you tomorrow?
我中午吃饭时间过来 但晚上我要出去
I'll come at lunchtime, but I'm out in the evening.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表