剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
我…我没有要暗示其他的意思
I did not mean to suggest otherwise.
呃,那她的葬礼有很多人参加吗?
Um, her funeral was well attended?
是的,没错
It was. Yes.
玛莉在村里有许多朋友
Mary had many friends in the village.
你应该知道得很清楚,就在前一天
You were aware that she had argued very publicly
她还和她儿子公开争吵过的吧?
with her son only the day before?
那个时机很不巧
It was unfortunate timing.
人们经常说出会让自己后悔的话
People often say things they regret, mr pund,
彭德先生,但我认识罗伯特一辈子了
but I've known Robert all his life,
而我很确定他并没有恶意
and I'm sure there was no malice intended.
他当时在场
He was there.
确实如此
Indeed so.
而他非常难过
And he was very upset.
玛丽布莱基思顿 让埃文河畔的萨克斯
Mary blakiston made saxby-on-avon
比变得更美好…
a better place for everyone,
无论是在教会里帮忙、 帮英国皇家鸟类
whether it was helping in the church,
保护协会募捐
collecting for the rspb,
或是问候派伊府邸的访客
or greeting visitors to pye hall.
她做的蛋糕总是村民游乐会上的大热门
Her home-made cakes were always a star of the village fete,
而她的插花服事
and her flower arrangements
是来参加主日礼拜的好理由
were a good reason to come to Sunday service.
所以尽管我们今天聚在这里 哀悼她的离去
So, although we're here today to mourn her departure,
我们也必须记得她所留下的
we must also remember what she left behind.
不!
No...
不!
no!
罗伯特真的很痛苦
Robert was in real pain.
他甚至没有和他父亲说话
He didn't even speak to his father.
仪式一结束他就离开墓园了
He left the cemetery the moment the service ended.
他父亲也有到场?
His father was there?
马修布莱基思顿,有
Matthew blakiston. Yes.
在他离开村子以后我们还有保持联络
We stayed in touch after he left the village,
而当然,我把发生的事告诉了他
and of course I told him what had occurred.
奥斯朋牧师
Reverend Osborne, I wonder if I might have a copy
我能不能拷贝一份你讲道的内容呢?
of the sermon that you delivered?
派伊夫人,原谅我
You must forgive me
问你一个私人的问题
for asking you a personal question, lady pye,
但是关于一个叫查尔斯达佛的人
but what can you tell me of a man
你有什么可以告诉我的吗?
by the name of Charles dartford?
查尔斯?
Charles?
你想了解他的什么事?
What do you want to know about him?
他是我的朋友
He's a friend of mine.
是一名财务顾问
A financial advisor.
而在你丈夫死去的那个晚上
And you were with him in London
你和他一起待在伦敦
on the evening that your husband died.
对
Yes.
你会形容他是一个很熟的朋友吗?
Would you describe him as a close friend?
彭德先生,你在暗示什么吗?
Are you insinuating something, mr pund?
很抱歉必须跟你说这些 但玛丽布莱基思顿
Oh, I'm sorry to have to tell you,
对你提出了某些指控,派伊夫人
but Mary blakiston made certain allegations about you, lady pye.
呃,她有在写日记
She kept a diary.
为什么我一点也不惊讶呢?
Why doesn't that surprise me?
她以前确实喜欢把自己当成
She always did like to see herself
坐在蜘蛛网中心的蜘蛛
as the spider at the heart of the web,
吐出她的毒液
spitting out her poison.
你最后一次和她说话是什么时候?
When did you last speak to her?
我们每天都会讲话
We spoke every day.
我在她死去那天早上有打给她 而当她没接电♥话♥
I rang her the morning she died, and when she didn't answer,
我就在想一定是出事了
I thought there must be something wrong.
我又打了两通但是当然 那个时候她已经走了
I tried her twice more, but of course by then she was gone.
她从来没有跟你提过查尔斯达佛吗?
She never mentioned Charles dartford to you?
-没有 -或是跟你先生提过吗?
- No. - Or to your husband? Hmm?
我明白你想说什么,但是…没有
I see what you're getting at, but... no.
她从来没有威胁过我
She never threatened me.
而且就像我告诉过你的 她爱马格努斯爱到发疯
And as I told you, she was in thrall to Magnus.
她绝对不会说出或是做出 任何会让他不高兴的事
She would've never said or done anything to upset him, so...
所以,我觉得可以这么说 她会守住我的小秘密的
I think it's right to say my little secret was safe with her.
现在确实也是如此
It certainly is now.
-你那边还行吗? -还行
- You all right there? - Yeah.
做得好
Well done.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
这看起来像是马格努斯爵士其他的宝藏
This looks like it's the rest of sir Magnus's treasure trove.
督察大人,这些完全就是
That's exactly what it is, detective inspector.
但我不懂
But I don't get it.
为什么那些窃贼费了那么大的劲来偷它
Why would the burglars go to the trouble of stealing it,
就只为了要把它丢进湖里吗?
simply to throw it in the lake?
因为他们不是窃贼
Because they were not burglars.
彭德,等一下,你怎么知道这会在这里
Wait a minute, pund. How did you know this would be here?
噢,詹姆斯,很简单
Oh, that was simple, James.
布兰特告诉我们他找到了两件物品
Brent told us he found two objects -
小雕像还有胸针,就在草坪上
the statuette and the brooch on the lawn.
他对我们说谎没有任何好处
He had nothing to gain by lying to us.
所以问题就是 它们是怎么跑到那里去的?
So, the question is, how did they get there?
-它们是被掉在那里的 -完全正确
- They were dropped. - Exactly.
如果那些是真的窃贼
If the burglars had been genuine,
他们一定会把那些银器带上车
they surely would've taken the silver in their car,
然后直接从车道离开
straight up the drive.
他们有可能走路过来
- They could've come by foot.
噢,就算是这样 他们还是会走同样的路离开
- Oh, even so, they still would've departed the same way.
不,不,不对,那些东西是在
No, no, no...The objects were found
屋子和湖中间被发现的
between the house and the lake.
-所以那起窃盗案… -没有窃盗案
- So the burglary... - There was no burglary.
不管是谁在马格努斯爵士
Whoever broke into pye hall
被杀害的前几天闯进了派伊府邸
just days prior to the murder of sir Magnus
之所以这么做是为了非常不一样的原因
did so for a very different reason.
那个原因是?
What reason was that?
很快地,督察大人,一切都会水落石出
Very soon, detective inspector, all will be made clear.
你疯了
You are maddening, pund.
如果你知道了些什么 你为什么不能直接说出来呢?
If you know something, why can't you just spit it out?
詹姆斯,只知道一些事并不够
To know something is not enough, James.
等我知道了所有事我就会说
It's when I know everything that I will speak.
你知道是谁杀了马格努斯爵士吗?
Do you know who killed sir Magnus?
我有个不错的人选
I have a good idea.
那么,玛丽布莱基思顿呢?
Well, how about Mary blakiston?
噢,那个就更简单了
Oh, that's much simpler.
快说啊
Go on.
玛丽布莱基思顿是弗朗西斯派伊杀的
Mary blakiston was killed by lady Frances pye.
弗朗西斯夫人!你不是认真的吧!
Lady Frances! You're not serious.
我非常认真
I'm entirely serious.
是她自己告诉我们的
She told us as much herself.
为何?
Why?
我想…
I suppose...
因为玛莉知道她有外遇
Because Mary knew about her affair.
不,不,不是
No, no, no.
不对,那根本不是原因
No, that's not the reason at all.
那是什么?
- Then what?
动脑
- Think.
回想,分♥析♥
Recall. Analyse.
你会想出来的
It will come to you.
(伦敦,A12线 沃许布鲁克,科普多克)
我是安德鲁
'This is Andreas.
我现在不在
I'm not here at the moment.
请在哔声后留言,谢谢你
'Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.'
安德鲁,是我
Andreas, it's me.
我需要跟你谈谈,有急事
I need to talk to you. It's urgent.
我留了好几条留言给你 你能打给我吗?拜托
I've left you messages. Can you call me, please?
安德鲁
Andreas!
-苏珊,你怎么… -我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
- Susan, what are you... - I've been trying to reach you.
你为什么没有回我电♥话♥?
Why haven't you returned my calls?
我没有看手♥机♥
I haven't got my phone.
我打给你两次,我还传了简讯
I called you twice. I've texted.
-我们需要谈谈 -现在不行,我在上课
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表