剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
How dare you say that?
我从没想过你干的那些事,从来没有
I never thought about what you did, ever.
我来这里只是因为…
I'm only here bec...
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come.
我们没什么好说的
We've got nothing to say.
他怎么可以?
How could he?
他…
How...
怎么可以那么做?
Could he do that?
麦克斯,我的父亲
Max. My father.
他从来都只想到他自己
He's only ever thought of himself.
你有想过他吗?
You ever think of him?
我试过要原谅他
I try to forget him.
所以你现在为什么那么生气呢?
So, why are you so angry now?
我说,我很抱歉
You know, I'm sorry,
但这真的不关你的事
But it's really none of your business.
好吧
All right.
我责怪他
I blame him.
为了我母亲的遭遇
For what happened to my mother.
她死了吗?
She died?
每个人都说那是个意外
Everybody said it was an accident.
她试着应付,她真的试过了
She tried to cope, she really did, but...
但这对她来说太难熬了,那种耻辱
It was too much for her, the shame of it.
她离开了几天…
She... she went away for a few days
去了湖区
to the lake district.
她没有带我和凯蒂
She left me and Katie behind,
而当她在那里的时候…
And while she was there...
她跑去游泳
She went swimming.
他们说那是一场意外
They said it was an accident.
她游到了水深超过她身高的区域
She was out of her depth,
但我从来都不相信
But I never believed that.
你一直都知道,是不是?
You knew all along, didn't you?
她在那本书里
She's in the book.
她在那本书里!
She's in the book!
我父亲
My father...
他们两个都在,是不是?全部都在!
They're both there, aren't they? All of it!
噢,我的天啊!
,my god!
苏珊!
Susan!
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
我在弄晚餐
I've been making dinner.
葬礼怎么样呢?
How was the funeral?
我去见了爸
I've been to see dad.
怎么了?他说了什么?
What happened? What did he say?
你告诉他了,对不对?
You told him, didn't you?
你告诉艾伦康威妈和爸的事
You told Alan Conway about mum and dad.
没有,没有
No... no!
有
Yes.
他知道了…
He knew it...
而且他拿来用了
And he used it.
而且不是为了取悦他的读者们
And it wasn't for the entertainment of his readers.
只是为了要娱乐他自己
It was just for his own amusement.
而且他用了我不会发现的方式
And he did it in a way that I wouldn't see it!
他把我的人生割得支离破碎!
He cut up my life!
就像一幅破碎的拼图 但每一片都还在!
It's like a broken Jigsaw, but all the pieces are there!
我们的父亲,麦克斯莱伦 成了马格努斯派伊爵士
Our father, Max ryeland, becomes sir Magnus pye.
爸跟保母跑了
Dad ran off with the nanny.
马格努斯爵士和家庭教师有一腿
Sir Magnus has an affair with the governess.
苏珊,我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, Susan,
我还没看过那本书
I haven't read the book.
你不必看那本书,凯蒂
You don't need to read the book, Katie.
我们就是那本书
We are the book.
我们的母亲,珊曼莎,把自己淹死了
Our mother, Samantha, drowned herself
因为她对于麦克斯对她所做的一切 感到很羞耻
because she was so ashamed of what Max had done to her.
你有没有告诉过他?
Did you tell him that?
我不记得了
I... I don't remember.
书里也有写到溺水的桥段
Well, there's a drowning in the book, too.
那是一个小男孩,叫做…
It's a little boy called...
但那可能和我们没有关系啊
But that may have nothing to do with us.
搞不好那只是一个巧合
Maybe that's just a coincidence.
那男孩的名字叫做山姆
The boy's name is Sam.
珊曼莎,山姆
Samantha, Sam
你觉得这是巧合吗?
- you think that's a coincidence?
为什么?他为什么要那样做?
Why? Why would he do that?
因为他就是那种人
Because that's the kind of person he was!
他喜欢玩弄别人
He played games,
而那些玩弄人的把戏总是意在伤人!
and they were always games designed to hurt people!
他甚至帮那个家庭教师取了个名字
He even gave the governess a name
达恩利女士
- miss Darnley
而我一直觉得很奇怪
and I've always wondered about that
因为她甚至不曾在书里出现过
because she doesn't even appear in the book.
我是说,你何必还要给她一个名字呢?
I mean, why would you bother to give her a name?
而你知道为什么吗?
- And do you know why?
不知道!
- No!
达恩利,D-A-R-N-L-E-Y
Darnley. D-a-r-n-l-e-y.
那是莱伦相同字母的重组
It's an anagram of ryeland.
就是我们!
It's us!
我什么也没做
I did... didn't do anything.
我不是故意要…
I didn't mean to... We...
我们在伍德桥见过面
- We, uh, met in woodbridge. - .
不对,我们是巧遇的 然后他邀我去喝杯咖啡
No, we bumped into each other, and he invited me for coffee.
然后,我不是已经跟你说过了吗?
And I... didn't I already tell you that?
他装得一副人很好的样子
He was pretending to be nice.
然后他…
And he
看起来好像很关心你
seemed very concerned about you.
而且他一直在问关于你和我的问题
And he was asking me questions about you... and me.
还有我们的家人,然后我…
And about the family, and I...
你知道,那感觉就像是闲聊一样
You know, it just seemed like chat.
我完全不知道他会拿来用!
I had no idea that he was gonna use it!
你当然不会知道
Of course you didn't.
从来都没人会知道
No one ever did.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我应该要知道的
I should have known.
我早就应该要知道的
I should have seen it.
我是他的编辑
- I was his editor.
都是我的错
- It was my fault.
-不是 -那…
- No. - It...
不是
No.
你不会知道的
You weren't to know.
苏,你想要喝一杯吗?
Sue, do you want a drink?
好啊
Yeah.
要大杯的
A large one.
对不起
Sorry.
五分钟后回来
Five minutes.
(邮件,新讯息,附加照片)
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表