剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
也许来杯水吗?
A glass of water perhaps? Sir!
先生!
Actually,
詹姆斯,事实上 我觉得我就回到我房♥间…
James, I think I'll just go back to my room.
就...
Just...
来人,救命!拜托!
S... someone help me, please!
谁快去叫医生来
Someone call a doctor!
我需要帮忙!
I need some help!
你觉得好点了吗?
- Are you feeling any better? - Mm.
是的,谢谢你
Yes. Thank you.
我是卡马尔医生
I'm dr kamal.
我想,你应该认识我的柜台助理吧?
You know my receptionist, I think.
乔伊山德林?
Joy sanderling?
是的,没错
, yes, indeed.
他们本来要叫救护车
They were going to call an ambulance,
但是最近的医院离这里有19公里远
but the nearest hospital is twelve miles away.
我觉得直接在这边帮你治疗 会更容易一点
I decided it would be easier to treat you here.
我现在可以叫人送你去医院 如果你想的话
I can have you taken to the hospital now, if you like.
不,不,不用了
no, no, no.
没有那个必要,谢谢你
That'll not be necessary, thank you.
手会麻吗?
- Numbness?
一点点
- A little.
有其他任何症状吗?头痛?
Any other symptoms? Headaches?
嗯,事实上我有点状况
Well, the truth is, I have a condition
我在伦敦的医生有向我解释过
that was explained to me by my doctor in London.
刚刚发生的事并不意外
What happened just now was not unexpected.
我懂了
I understand.
你说的是肿瘤吧,我想
You're talking about a tumour, I would imagine.
我猜那应该无法手术切除?
I assume it's inoperable?
你能看到别人看不到的东西
You see things that others do not.
在医学的世界里,你才是侦探
In the world of medicine, it's you who are the detective.
很抱歉我帮不上你的忙
I'm sorry I cannot help you.
嗯,说不定你可以,卡马尔医生
Well, perhaps you can, dr kamal.
你是第一个检查 玛丽布莱基思顿尸体的人
You were the first person to examine the body of Mary blakiston.
你想谈这个,就算是现在?
You want to talk about that, even now?
呃,如果你不反对的话
- Well, if you do not object.
完全不会
- Not at all.
彭德先生,我佩服你的毅力
I admire your fortitude, mr pund.
是的,是我帮玛丽布莱基思顿验尸的
Yes, I examined Mary blakiston.
布兰特叫我来的
It was Brent who called me.
布兰特,这恐怕要找警♥察♥来了
This is a matter for the police, I'm afraid, Brent.
布莱基思顿太太死了
Mrs. blakiston is dead.
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
看起来也是这样
That's what it looked like.
你为什么会往窗户里看?
What made you look in the window?
我听到电♥话♥在响
I heard the phone ringing.
响了三声
It rang three times
而她没有接
and she didn't answer it,
但她的工作就是接电♥话♥
but it was her job to take any calls.
我就在想发生什么事了
I wondered what was wrong.
没有迹象显示这是一起… 这个你怎么说?谋杀吗?
There was no sign of what you might call foul play?
没有
No.
我认为她应该是绊倒了然后摔下楼梯
It was my view that she tripped and fell down the stairs.
我注意到楼梯的第一层平台处 有一台吸尘器
I noticed a vacuum cleaner on the first landing.
我就想到 如果她的脚被吸尘器绊住的话…
It occurred to me that if her foot got caught in the flex...
你是怎么进到这栋房♥子里的?
How did you gain access to the house?
布兰特让我们从后门进来的
Brent let us in through the back door.
他有钥匙?
He had a key?
对,我想他有
Yes. I think he did.
最后一个问题,卡马尔医生 如果可以的话
One last question, if I may, dr kamal.
你会说玛丽布莱基思顿 在村里有很多仇人吗?
Would you say that Mary blakiston had many enemies in the village?
呃,说实在的,她有一点八卦
Well, she was a bit of a nosy Parker, to tell the truth.
老是对别人的事情很感兴趣
Always taking an interest in other people's affairs.
但我觉得那还不足以
But I don't think that would be enough
会让人想杀死她
for anyone to want to kill her.
我觉得那要看状况
That would depend, I imagine,
要看她发现了什么
on what she had found.
山德林小姐,麻烦请下一位病患进来
Next patient please, miss sanderling.
来了,医生
- Very good, doctor.
彭德先生,你没事吧?
- Mr. pund, are you all right?
我觉得好多了,詹姆斯,谢谢你
I'm feeling much better. Thank you, James.
医生怎么说?
What did the doctor say?
他说了一大堆
- He said a great deal.
关于你的健康吗?
- About your health?
-关于那个案子 -彭德先生,不好意思
- About the case. - Excuse me, mr pund.
山德林小姐
- Miss sanderling.
在你离开之前…
- Before you go...
有件事我和罗伯特并没有告诉你
There's something Robert and I didn't tell you.
在类似这种案件中隐瞒信息 是很不明智的
It's always unwise to hold back information on a case such as this.
我知道
- I know.
但这是很久以前发生的事
But it was something that happened a long time ago.
我们不确定有没有关连
We weren't sure if it was relevant.
我想,你是在说那个死掉的弟弟
You're talking, I think, about the younger brother who died.
山姆
Sam.
你没有跟我说过他是怎么死的
You did not tell me how he died.
我没办法
I... I couldn't.
这是罗伯特的遭遇
This is Robert's story.
必须由他自己开口
He has to be the one.
你跟他谈过了?
- You have spoken to him?
对
- Yes.
因为葬礼的关系所以我们要提早关门
We're closing early because of the funeral.
罗伯特当然会跟我一起去
Robert is coming with me, of course.
或许在那之后我们可以一起见个面
Perhaps we could all meet after that?
如果你的身体好多了的话
If you're feeling well enough.
再见
Goodbye.
所以你觉得是谁杀了他?
So, who do you think killed him?
艾伦康威?
Alan Conway?
我还是不相信那是谋杀
I'm still not persuaded that was murder.
不对,我一直在想马格努斯派伊爵士
No, I'm thinking of sir Magnus pye.
你真的在乎吗?
Do you really care?
我在乎的是要完成这本书
I care about finishing the book.
在我看来,我的整个未来 我们的未来全都靠它了
It seems to me my entire future, our future, depends on it.
那么,你应该把你的枪手找来
Well, you should bring in your ghost writer.
我觉得这个主意很不错
- I think that's a good idea.
但我们还是需要一个真凶
- But we still need a solution.
嗯,我们有牧师啊
Well, there's the vicar.
你老是怀疑牧师
You always suspect the vicar.
那么那个管♥理♥员♥布兰特呢?
What about the groundsman, Brent?
他当时正在屋里
He was at the house
就在玛丽布莱基思顿摔倒 或是被推下楼的时候
When Mary blakiston fell or was pushed - down the stairs.
马格努斯爵士被杀害的时候 他在派伊府邸里工作
He was working at pye hall when sir Magnus was killed.
甚至山姆死掉的时候他也在
He was even there when Sam died.
嗯,那两起死亡事件或许只是意外
Well, those two deaths may have been accidents,
而且难道他真的会杀害马格努斯爵士
and would he really have killed sir Magnus
就只因为他被开除了吗?
just because he'd been fired? Mm...
那派伊夫人呢?
What about lady pye?
可以
Yes.
他对她不忠
He'd been unfaithful,
而背叛最是伤人
and betrayal hurts.
下一个岔路右转
Take the next right turn.
你会想避开前面的道路工程的
You want to avoid the roadworks up ahead.
好的,谢了
, OK. Thanks.
查尔斯,别担心,我们到得了的
Don't worry, Charles. We will get there.
然后找到那些手稿
Find the pages.
并拯救公♥司♥
Save the company.
你将会成为新的执行长
You'll be the new ceo.
没人能干得比你好
No one could do it better than you.
我在想我们到底该不该去
I wonder if we really ought to go.
去参加马格努斯爵士的葬礼吗?
To the funeral of sir Magnus?
为什么不去?
Why not?
呃,首先,你确定你的身体好了吗?
Well, first of all, are you sure you're well enough?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表