剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Yes.
你在伦敦就从来没提过这件事
You never mentioned that in London.
洛克,乔伯
Locke and chubb.
那就是你吧?他三本书里面的角色
That's you, isn't it? In three of the books.
都是以你为原型写的
He based a character on you.
那个迟钝的警探
The dim detective.
难怪你会生气
That's why you're so angry.
给我听好了,莱伦女士
Now, you listen to me, miss ryeland.
我是因为克莱儿只有自己一个人
I'm here because Claire's on her own,
又在最辛苦的时候失去哥哥 所以才来探望她
and she just lost her brother in the worst circumstances,
这样知道了吗?
all right?
你有把你的推测告诉她吗?
Did you tell her of your suspicions?
信不是康威自己写的
That Conway didn't write that letter
或者是有人逼他写的?
or that someone forced him to write it?
-没有 -没有就好
- No. - Well, I'm glad to hear it.
既然这是现实世界
Because this is the real world,
我才不需要伦敦来的时髦编辑…
and I don't need some fancy... Editor from London
在这晃来晃去自以为私♥家♥侦♥探♥!
poncing around pretending to be some sort of private detective!
你要找什么就去找
Now, you find your chapter
只要那是你真正的目的就行
if that's really what you're here for,
但只要你一旦找到…
but once you've done that...
就马上给我滚
You stay out of my way.
他就张牙舞爪的
He was just so aggressive.
你怎么就让他占上风了?
'Why did you let him get to you?'
因为他就是占上风了
'well, because he did.'
-要不要我去找你? -要
- do you want me to come up? - 'Yes.'
-不行,你没办法吧 -请病假就好了
- no, no. You can't. - 'I'll tell them I'm sick.'
不要啦,安德鲁
no, no, Andreas.
我再待也不会太久
'I'm not going to be staying much longer.
根本没什么我能做的了
'There's nothing for me to do.'
-你没找到最后一章 -没,什么都没找到
- you didn't find the chapter. - 'No. Nothing.'
我好想你
I'm missing you.
你也才去了一天
You've only been gone a day.
洛克知道我是艾伦的出版社就很讨厌我
Locke hates me because I published Alan.
艾伦把他写成书里的一个角色 或者应该说是夸张版的他
'Alan turned him into a character or a caricature.'
而且你知道奇怪的是什么吗?
and you know what's odd?
他似乎很不满意自己变成畅销作家
He seems to have hated being a successful writer.
好像那是什么冒犯人的笑话一样
'He treated it like some kind of unpleasant joke.'
起码让他发财了
it made him rich.
但是并没有让他快乐
It didn't make him happy.
苏
Sue!
-晚餐好了 -好,我这就去
- Supper! - OK. Coming.
凯蒂在叫我,那…我差不多要进去了
That's Katie, so, um... I better go in.
她还好吗?
'How is she?'
完全没变
ooh, same as ever.
-我们明天见 -代我向她问好
- 'I'll see you tomorrow.' - Give her my love.
-我会的,再见 -再见
- 'I will. Bye.' - Bye.
再见
'Bye.'
她不知道?
she doesn't know.
-不知道 -你应该告诉她的
- No. - You should tell her.
我没办法
I can't.
原谅我这么说,巴塔基思先生
You will forgive me for saying, mr patakis,
艾伦康威死得还真是时候
that Alan Conway's death could not have been more timely,
对你来说
where you were concerned.
-我运气很好 -嗯
- I was lucky. - Hmm.
给你
Here you go.
支票在里面了
Cheque's in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿,有时间很快喝一杯吗,牧师?
Hey, got time for a quick one, vicar?
不了,谢谢,我得回去布道
No, thank you. Must get back to my sermon.
酒来了
Here you are.
嗯,谢谢,詹姆斯,谢谢
Mm, thank you, James. Thank you.
哎呀…干杯
Oop. Cheers.
敬你
Prost!
那…
So...
你觉得我们还要在这里待多久?
How long do you think we'll be staying here for?
你对房♥间不满意吗?
Your room is not to your liking?
床有点凹凸不平,水管嘛…
Well, the bed's a bit lumpy, and as for the plumbing...
-没有热水? -喔,是有一点热水
- You have no hot water? - Oh, I have some hot water,
只是不够
just not enough.
我好像不该抱怨的
I suppose I shouldn't complain.
有机会离开伦敦也不错
It's nice to be out of London.
我很意外你没告诉山德林女士
I'm surprised you haven't let miss sanderling
-你来这里了 -也是,山德林女士
- know you're here. - Ah, yes, miss sanderling,
是她先让我开始关注萨克斯比艾凡的
who first drew my attention to saxby-on-avon.
我必须扪心自问,詹姆斯
I have to ask myself, James,
假如我答应了她的请求 是否当初就有机会
if I had agreed to her request, might it have been possible
避免马格努斯爵士丧命?
to prevent the death of sir Magnus pye?
所以你确实认为两件事有关联?
So you do think the two are connected?
不证自明
It's self-evident.
表面上看起来
On the face of it,
派伊府邸可能发生过三起案件
three crimes may have taken place at pye hall,
而且接连发生
one after the other.
三起?
Three?
第一是玛丽布莱基思顿 被儿子罗伯特威胁
First, Mary blakiston is threatened by her son, Robert.
隔天就被发现
Next day, she's found dead
陈尸在楼梯尽头
at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
你觉得是有人推了她吗?
Do you think someone gave her a push?
乔伯督察认为那是单纯的意外
Inspector chubb is of the opinion it was an accident.
但她也可能是被 罗伯特布莱基思顿杀了
But she may have been killed by Robert blakiston.
那是村民们的想法
That is what the village believes,
再来,她才刚入土为安
and then, almost immediately after she's laid to rest,
就发生了窃盗事件
there's a burglary.
一套罗马银制品被偷了
A collection of ancient Roman silver is taken.
挺凑巧的
Quite a coincidence.
你也知道我对巧合的看法
You know my views on coincidence.
嗯
Mm.
接下来就是返家后
And then, having returned home
发现遭了小偷的
and discovered that he's been burgled,
马格努斯爵士遭到斩首
sir Magnus pye is decapitated.
嗯,看来他应该树敌不少
Well, he doesn't seem to have been short of enemies.
除了丁格尔幽谷的事
There's that dingle Dell business
还有…他的妻子似乎不是太喜欢他
and, uh, his wife didn't seem too keen on him.
很奇怪吧,邪恶在英国乡间
Is it not strange how evil can find its roots so easily
总能轻易生根
in an English village?
明明是如此美丽又宁静的地方…
A place of beauty and tranquillity...
但它就是存在
And yet here it is.
我看得到它从四面八方聚集过来
I see it, as it were, converging from all sides,
直到某个无法再压抑的瞬间
and then at the end, when it can no longer be contained,
就是暴♥力♥与死亡
violence and death.
找得怎样了?
How did you get on?
我去了格兰庄园,你去看过吗?
I went to Abbey grange. Did you ever see it?
没有,他从来没邀我去过他家
No, he never invited me to his home.
老天,原来他的版税
Oh, god! All those royalties.
都拿去用在那种地方了
He certainly put them to good use.
格兰庄园…那不是 福尔摩斯的短篇吗?
Abbey grange - that's a Sherlock Holmes short story.
是啊,他改名了
Yeah, he renamed it.
可能是要致敬柯南道尔吧
I think he wanted to be more like conan Doyle.
-喔,爱死他 -崇敬他
- Uh, loved. - Revered.
你早上才说他过得很糟
This morning, you said he was miserable.
但还是一样自视甚高
That didn't stop him having a high opinion of himself, though.
算了,你比我还早认识他 他以前是什么样子?
Well, anyway, you knew him before me. What was he like?
当老师的时候,我也很少见到他
Well, as a teacher, I never used to see him that much.
孩子们不喜欢他
The kids didn't like him.
-因为…? -他很严格
- Because...? - Well, he was strict.
是啊,安德鲁也不太喜欢他
Yeah, Andreas didn't like him much either.
你一直都还没提起安德鲁
You haven't said anything about Andreas.
-他还好吗? -他还好
- How is he? - He's fine.
就这样?
Was that it?
他很好啊
He's fine!
你们在一起多久了?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表