剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
I'm having a drink, mum. All right?
分分秒秒都不放过我
Every minute of every bloody day, you never leave me alone.
不要这样对我说话
Don't use that language with me.
-我已经不是小孩子了 -不是吗?
- I'm not a child any more. - No?
我告诉你你是什么
I'll tell you what you are.
你是我这辈子最大的失望
You're the biggest disappointment of my life.
那你就找别人去修!
Well, then get someone else to do it!
可以吗?要是真的找不到人
All right? And if you can't find anyone,
你就干脆死了算了,让我耳根清静点
then just drop dead and give me a bit of peace.
隔天她就被人发现气绝身亡
'She was found dead the very next day.
陈尸在派伊府邸
'At pye hall.
那是马格努斯派伊爵士的家族出身地
'It's the ancestral home of sir Magnus pye.
她本来是他的管家
'She was his housekeeper.'
玛丽布莱基思顿的存在
Mary blakiston made saxby-on-avon
把萨克斯比艾凡变成更好的地方
a better place for everyone.
大家当然都说是他干的
'And of course everyone's saying that he did it.
说是他把她推下了楼梯
'That he pushed her down the stairs.
他们怎么可以这么坏?
'How can they be so unkind?'
虽然我们今日在此哀悼她的逝去
so, although we are here today to mourn her departure,
我们也该怀念她留下的美好
we must also remember what she left behind.
警♥察♥怎么判断?
'And what do the local police make of this?'
他们还在调查
'They're still investigating.'
但是已经多次约谈罗伯特
but they talked to Robert several times.
他们显然怀疑是他下的手
They clearly have their suspicions.
山德林女士,你说你和
Miss sanderling, you say you're engaged to be married
罗伯特布莱基思顿已经订婚 他母亲对此事的看法为何?
to Robert blakiston - what did his mother think of this?
她当然反对我们的婚事
She was against it, of course.
基于什么理由?
For what reason?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
原谅我,但有人可能认为 这就足以构成
Forgive me, but some might say this gave him exactly the motive
除掉她的动机了
to wish to do away with her.
大家说得可难听了,彭德先生
People are saying all sorts of horrible things, mr pund.
但通通都不是真的
But none of it's true.
她死去的那天早上我跟他在一起
I was with him the morning she died.
他自己有房♥子,我在那里过夜了
He has his own flat, and I stayed over that night.
所以不可能是他
So, it couldn't have been him.
所以你希望我做什么呢?
Then what exactly is it that you want me to do?
我希望您来一趟萨克斯比艾凡
I want you to come to saxby-on-avon.
只要一天就好
Just for one day.
只要您调查过后告诉大家 那是单纯的意外
If you look into it and tell people it was an accident,
他们一定会相信您的
I'm sure they'll believe you.
您这么有名,大家都知道您是谁
You're famous. Everyone knows who you are.
我只有这点要求,彭德先生
That's all I'm asking, mr pund.
来萨克斯比,告诉大家真♥相♥吧
Come to saxby. Tell them the truth.
-对!就是这样! -喔
- Yes! That's it! - Oh!
抱歉
Sorry!
没关系
It's all right.
我猜应该是兵工厂队?
I take it that was arsenal?
扎卡的自♥由♥球真赞 很了不起的球员吧?
Xhaka off a free kick. What a player, eh?
呼
Ooh.
-他怎么说? -他说不愿意
- What did he say? - He won't do it.
他说乡间谣传没有解方
He says there's nothing he can do about village gossip
只要我们不去在意,迟早会消失
and that if we just ignore it, it'll go away.
混账
Bastard.
不会,我还挺喜欢他的
No, I liked him.
我是觉得如果他有办法 应该就会帮忙了
I think he would have helped if he thought he could.
那我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
侦探也不是只有他一个
Well, there are other detectives.
不,我认为行不通,罗伯特
No. I don't think so, Robert.
我不希望我们被传言拆散
I'm not gonna let them take you away from me.
我爱你,乔伊,我才不要 因为那些什么都不懂的人
I love you, joy, and I'm not gonna be driven away
跟你分开
by people who don't know anything.
不会的,我们会撑过去的
It's not going to happen. We'll get through this.
还不用急着去搭火车
We don't need to get the train yet.
-我们先吃午餐吧 -里昂街角餐厅?
- Let's have lunch. - Lyon's corner house?
我请客
My treat.
真是…
Oh, for god's...
-我… -克莱儿,现在不方便
- I just... - Claire. It's not a good time.
-你在看足球赛啊 -正努力要看,对
- You're watching the football. - Trying to, yes.
五分钟就好,你可以 一边跟我说一边看
Five minutes. You can talk to me and watch it at the same time.
嗯…
Um...
我想要重新回来工作
I want my old job back.
我们双方都同意这行不通了吧
I thought we both agreed it wasn't working.
我需要钱,艾伦
I need the money, Alan.
坦白跟你说就是这样
I might as well be honest with you.
你也清楚乡下工作机会少
You know there's not much work in the country,
而且你也不乐见自己的妹妹
and, well, you wouldn't want to see your own sister
-只能在吧台工作吧 -喔
- stuck working behind the bar. - Oh!
总之,我很珍惜能进到你生活的时光
Anyway, I enjoyed being part of your world.
-你才没这么说 -那是我错了
- That's not what you said. - I was wrong.
对不起,但我当时压力真的很大
I'm sorry, but I was under a lot of stress,
再说了,你给我的薪水也不多
and frankly you weren't exactly paying me a fortune.
即便如此,我还是说了不该说的话
Even so, I spoke out of turn,
我只是在想,不知道你 是否愿意重新考虑
and, well, I was just wondering if you might think again.
我不知道
I don't know.
你还在咳嗽
Oh, you're still coughing.
我以为你去看过医生了
I thought you were getting that looked at.
看过了,只是肺炎而已
I've seen a doctor. It's just a chest infection.
-没什么好担心的 -嗯
- Nothing to worry about. - Mm.
我看你新书写完了
I see you've finished the new book.
是啊
Yes.
谁帮你打字的?
Who typed it for you?
是我,克莱儿,你知道我会打字吧?
I did, Claire. I can type, you know?
烦死了
Oh, for god's sake!
抱歉,这通电♥话♥我得接,失陪
Sorry, I've got to take this. Excuse me.
“嗨,艾伦,我刚说到你呢”
'Hi, Alan, I was just talking about you.'
那就别再说了
yes, stop talking.
你快点把文件拿来给我
I want you to get the papers over to me as soon as possible.
我这周末就签一签
I'd like to sign them this weekend.
妹妹
'The sister.
没结婚,也没人爱
'Unmarried, unloved,
老是在缺钱
'and always desperate for cash.
克拉莉萨派伊看起来荒谬可笑
'Clarissa pye looked ridiculous,
而且还是全村唯一不知情的人
'and she was the only one in the village who didn't know it.
她从小在派伊府邸长大
'She had grown up in pye hall,
但是被哥哥赶出家门
'but her brother had cast her out.
现在孤身一人
'And now she was alone.'
你应该不可能
I don't suppose there's any chance
明天就带来吧?
you could drop them in tomorrow, is there?
-周日?这个嘛… -那太好了
- 'On a Sunday? Well...' - That's great!
谢谢,到时候见
Thank you. See you then.
克莱儿?
Claire?
天杀的稿子!
The bloody manuscript!
-真不敢相信 -有那么糟?
- I can't believe it. - It was that bad?
我还没看完,最后一章不见了
I haven't finished it. There's no last chapter.
一定是艾丽斯或洁麦玛影印错了
Alice or jemima must have buggered up the photocopying.
最后一章真的不见了
It's missing the last chapter.
所以你还不知道凶手是谁
So you don't know who did it.
不好笑,安德鲁,这真的烦死了
It's not funny, Andreas. It's bloody annoying.
抱歉,你可以自己猜出凶手吗?
I'm sorry. Can't you work it out for yourself?
不行,这种故事的复杂程度 从来不是我猜得到的
No! These things are always way too complicated for me.
天啊,世上还有什么东西会比
Oh, is there anything more useless
没有最终解谜的侦探小说更废?
than a whodunit without the ending?
-我也许应该打个电♥话♥给查尔斯 -为什么?
- Maybe I should call Charles. - Why?
他手上可能会有不见的那一章
Well, he might have the missing pages.
别这样,现在是周日早上 明天再找他吧
Don't. It's Sunday morning. Talk to him tomorrow.
来,上♥床♥来
Come on. Get in.
-过来,过来 -真是的
- Come here. Come here. - Ugh!
艾伦?
Alan?
我忘了问你,学校话剧表演得怎样?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表