剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
How long have you two been together now?
喔…唉,我们没有在一起
Oh... eugh! We're not together.
不太算是在一起
Well, not exactly.
我是说我们,我们…
I mean, we're, we're, we're, we're...
偶尔联络
Loosely connected.
-你明知道不是那样 -我们连同居都没有!
- You know that's not true. - We don't even live together!
那是因为你不想啊
Well, that's only cos you won't let him.
这样对他比较方便,学校有给他宿舍
It's easier for him. The school gives him accommodation,
反正我又住那么远,所以…
and, anyway, I'm miles away, so...
我真的永远也搞不懂你,苏珊
I swear I've never understood you, Susan.
我不懂你为什么就是不认真谈感情
I don't know why you can't just commit yourself.
我何必认真谈?
Why would I want to?
因为说不定会更幸福
Because it might make you happier.
我很幸福了!
I am happy!
安德鲁在考虑要回克里特
Andreas is thinking about going back to crete.
-什么时候的事? -他厌倦教书了
- Since when? - He's fed up teaching.
他考虑跟表亲合资买♥♥下一家饭店
He's thinking of buying a hotel with his cousin.
这件事你完全没提过
Well, you haven't mentioned this before.
-他最近才告诉我的 -那你怎么办?
- He only told me the other day. - What about you?
他希望我跟他一起去
He wants me to go with him.
你也可能会喜欢克里特啊
Well, you might enjoy crete.
别傻了,凯蒂
Don't be ridiculous, Katie!
我去克里特能干嘛?我有工作的
What would I do in crete? I've got a job.
其实,有别家公♥司♥想投资我们出版社
Actually, we've got new investors,
-他们希望我接下执行长 -这你有告诉我
- and they want me to be ceo. - You told me.
上一封电子邮件说的
In your last email.
你每次讲的只有工作 从来不说自己的事
You only ever talk about work, never about yourself.
那就是我的事啊!
That is about myself!
我上周去看爸了
I saw dad last week.
他有问起你
He was asking about you.
不错啊
That's nice.
他想见你一面
He wants to see you.
-他这么说吗? -嗯
- Did he say that? - Mm.
他状况真的不好,苏
He's not well, sue.
他长了动脉瘤
He's already had an aneurysm.
可能会造成中风
That could lead to a stroke.
凯蒂,拜托,我不想见到他
Katie, please. I don't want to see him.
很抱歉,但我就是不想
I'm sorry, but I don't.
我们吃点东西吧
Well, let's eat!
你想做什么?
What do you want?
跟你谈谈
To speak to you.
你又不是真的,走开
You're not really here. Go away.
有三种可能,你要考虑的
There are three possibilities, and only three possibilities,
也只有三种可能
that you have to consider.
第一种可能是艾伦康威
The first is that Alan Conway slipped
不慎失足,意外身亡
and accidentally fell to his death.
但如果真是那样
But if that were the case,
他的计算机被清空,笔记全数消失
how do you explain that his computer had been emptied
又该如何解释?
and his notebooks were gone?
可以确定的是一定还有人参与
There was, to be sure, another party involved.
如果是自杀好了
Suicide, then.
但深夜独自一人,也没有喝酒
But alone and at night, without first drinking alcohol,
手边还有安♥眠♥药♥?
and when he had sleeping pills at hand?
有一封信
There was a letter.
有人跟你说那是自杀遗书
You were told that it was a suicide letter,
你便把它读作自杀遗书
and that is how you read it.
也许你应该再读一遍
Perhaps you should read it again.
但如果不是意外,也不是自杀…
But if it wasn't an accident, and it wasn't suicide...
他跟邻居吵架
He argued with his neighbour.
他要改写遗嘱,他羞辱自己的妹妹
He was about to change his will. He insulted his sister.
为了年轻小伙子抛下老婆
He left his wife for a young man.
艾伦康威的读者都爱他
Everyone who read Alan Conway loved him.
而见过他的人则都不爱
Everyone who met him did not.
-所以… -只有三种可能
- So... - Just three possibilities.
想想第三种可能吧
Consider the third.
对了,床单先别换
Well, don't change the sheets.
我会再回来…如果你还愿意的话
I'll be back... If you'll have me.
当然愿意
Of course.
过来,下次见
Come here. Bye-bye.
“有三种可能,也只有三种可能”
'There are three possibilities 'and only three possibilities.'
是一封自杀遗书
'It's a suicide note.'
康威先生得了末期癌症
'Mr. Conway had terminal cancer.'
艾提克思彭德系列把他逼疯了
'It's Atticus pund. Drove him mad.'
假如真的有人把他推下楼
'If someone really did push him off that tower,
应该会有很多人自告奋勇
'there would have been plenty of volunteers.'
艾伦康威的读者都爱他
'Everyone who read Alan Conway loved him.
见过他的人则都不爱
'Everyone who met him did not.'
有一封信
'There was a letter.'
也许你应该再读一遍
'You should read it again.'
(往伦敦)
啊
Ah!
-他是被谋杀的 -什么?
- He was murdered. - What?
我说艾伦康威,我重新读过信了
Uh, Alan Conway. I've re-read the letter.
-苏珊,我… -不是,听我说
- Susan, I... - No. Look, look, look.
“等你读到这封信时一切就结束了
"By the time you read this, it will all be finished.
我这辈子已经活得太成功
"I have achieved great success
也活得够久了”
"in a life that has gone on long enough."
对,他的意思是他要自我了断
Yes, he's telling me he's decided to kill himself.
不,不!不是!
No! No, no, no! No! No!
他把书写完了
The book is finished.
那是他最后一本书,因为他快死了
It's his last book because he's dying.
他自己知道,但是他接受了
He knows that, but he's accepted it.
他的意思就只是这样
That's all he's saying.
那是一种解读方式
Well, that's one interpretation.
只可能是这个意思啊
It's the only possibility.
那这一段呢?你看
No, what about this section here? Look.
“我留了一些笔记 方便你了解我的状况
"I have left you some notes with regard to my condition
还有我所下的决定”
"and to the decision I have made."
他得了癌症
He had cancer.
也许所谓的决定就是不接受治疗
Maybe the decision was not to have treatment.
他还需要自杀吗?他都快死了
He didn't need to kill himself. He was dead anyway.
所以…
So...
所以,是某人杀了他
So, somebody killed him.
而且你没发现吗?
And don't you see?
那是他最后一本小说 每个他认识的人他都写进去了
It's his last novel, and everyone he knew was in it.
所以最后一章才会被拿走
And that's why the last chapter was taken.
因为最后一章揭露了什么秘密
Because it reveals the secret.
答案就在书里
The answer's in the book.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表