剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
而他总是在炫耀他有多少钱
and he was always flaunting how much money he had,
他会变得多有名,而我只能困在这里
how famous he'd become, while I was stuck here.
然后,然后,甚至当我真的试着帮他
Then, even when I tried to help him,
当我把他介绍给洛克警探
when I introduced him to detective inspector Locke
好让他可以做研究,好啦 结果下场凄惨
for his research, well... that blew up in my face.
他也把他变成了一个角色
He turned him into a character, too.
莱伦小姐
Miss ryeland.
我能问一下你在这里做什么吗?
Can I ask what you're doing here?
彭德先生!
Herr pund!
艾伦未经允许就擅自
Alan put him in the book without so much as a "by your leave" -
把他写进了书里 而且不断反复,没完没了
and I never heard the end of it.
艾伦从来都不知感恩
Alan was never grateful.
他从来都…
He was never...
不是好人
Kind.
而他死了我很开心
And I'm glad he's dead.
我真的很开心
I really am.
彭德,你在这啊!
There you are, pund!
我到处在找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
詹姆斯,让我问你一个问题
James, let me ask you a question.
什么?
Yes?
夺人性命
The taking of a life
是人可能会犯下最重大的罪行
is the greatest crime it's possible to commit,
你同意吗?
you would agree?
我觉得大部分的人都会同意,对
I think most people would. Yes.
那么如果是夺走自己的生命呢?
So, what about the taking of one's own life?
这两者是相同的吗?
Is there an equivalence?
真是奇怪的问题
What a strange question.
你为什么这么问?
Why are you asking it?
嘿,等一下
Huh. Hold on
只是想到了我的书
Just thinking about my book.
好吧,现在没时间想那个了 你最好快点上车
Well, there's no time for that now. You better hop in.
乔伯督察一直在找你
Detective inspector chubb's been looking for you.
噢,好哦
Oh, yeah?
说人人到
Speak of the devil.
-你可以走了 -遵命
- On you go. - Sir.
很高兴你赶上了,彭德
Glad you could make it, pund.
我一直在追查你那个银制胸针
I've been following up on that silver brooch of yours.
督察大人,你有什么发现吗?
You have found something, detective inspector?
事实上,我有
Indeed, I have.
在这样一座安静的村庄里 发生这种事实在太神奇了
Amazing what turns up in a quiet village like this.
来吧,跟我走
Follow me.
-我已经告诉过这位庞德先生… -彭德
Now, I already told mr pund here..."Pund".
我买♥♥下这个胸针的时候不知道这有问题
I bought the brooch in good faith.
我在一座当地的市场买♥♥的,现在不见了
A local market, and now it's gone.
你卖♥♥了多少钱?
How much did you sell it for?
我不记得了,洁玛?
I don't remember. Gemma?
-三英镑 -卖♥♥给谁?
- Three quid. - Who to?
他没有说名字
He didn't give a name.
然而你却跟我说他已经先预订了
And yet you told me that he had reserved the piece.
戴夫,他只有说这样
Dave. That's all he said.
你知道最近派伊府邸失窃的事吧?
You are aware that there was a burglary at pye hall recently?
对,我有听说
I did hear something, yes.
而不久之后 马格努斯派伊爵士就死了…
And not long after, sir Magnus pye ends up dead!
我希望你不是在暗示其中的关连…
I hope you're not suggesting that there was any connection...
我们知道你是谁,怀特劳先生
We know who you are, mr whitelaw!
彭德先生觉得他认得你的脸
Mr. pund thought he knew your face,
而要查你并不是难事
and it weren't so hard to check up on you.
杰克怀特劳,是所谓“豪♥宅♥帮”的一员
Jack whitelaw, a member of the so-called mansion gang,
职业窃贼 在肯辛顿和切尔西区一带作案
professional burglars operating in Kensington and Chelsea.
你以为你可以躲在这里,是不是?
You thought you could hide out here, did you?
我们没有躲
We're not hiding.
-我们,我们已经重新开始了 -重新开始什么?
We've started again. started what again? Hmm?
收受赃物吗?
Receiving stolen goods?
我们的生活
Our lives.
我们不知道那是被偷的
- We didn't know it was stolen.
因为你们没有问
- Because you didn't ask.
它在哪里?
Where is it?
我真的不知道它和马格努斯爵士有关
I didn't know it had anything to do with sir Magnus.
它甚至也没有那么值钱
It's not even that valuable -
也就值几先令,半克朗
a couple of shilling, half a crown.
不可能再多了
Not much more.
你们这些人永远不肯放过我们,对吗?
You people will never leave us alone, will you?
说好的第二次机会呢?
Whatever happened to a second chance?
谁卖♥♥给你们的?
Who sold it to you?
他说这几乎一文不值
He said it was worth next to nothing.
他只给了我一英镑
He gave me a quid.
我想你搞错重点了,布兰特先生
I think you're missing the point, mr Brent.
其他的部分呢?
- Where's the rest of it?
这就是全部了
- That's all there is.
还有这个…
And this.
这些是你从马格努斯爵士那边偷来的
You stole these pieces from sir Magnus.
不,我没有,那不是真的
- No, I didn't. That's not true!
那你是从哪弄来的?
- Then where did you get them?
我找到的
I found 'em.
带我们去看
Show us.
就是这里
It was here.
怎样?他们就这样放在地上,是吗?
What? They were just lying on the ground, were they?
它们在草丛里
They were in the grass.
我当时正在除草然后就发现了它们
I was mowing the lawn and I found them.
那是哪一天呢?
On what day was this?
有人闯入的第二天
The day after the break-in.
你知道派伊府邸里有哪些东西遭窃吗?
You knew what had been taken from pye hall?
知道
- Yes.
那你一定知道这就是
- You must have been aware that this was part
你雇主那些罗马古物收藏的一部分
of a collection of Roman antiquities belonging to your employer.
那些小偷一定是在逃跑的时候 掉了一部分的赃物
The thieves must've dropped part of the haul as they made their getaway.
你都没有想过要还给马格努斯爵士吗?
You did not think to return them to sir Magnus?
我为什么要?
Why should I?
他开除了我
He fired me.
他一定会把发生的事怪到我头上
He blamed me for what had happened
就算那不是我的错
even though it was no fault of mine.
反正它们全都有保险
They were all insured anyway.
而且也只有两件
There was only two pieces.
你确定吗?
Are you sure of that?
-你没有藏其他任何东西了吧? -没有别的了
- Not holding anything back? - There was nothing else.
就算这样你还是应该要 把找到的东西交给警♥察♥
Well, you should nonetheless have given what you found to the police,
特别是考虑到你的雇主又突然去世了
particularly in the light of the sudden death of your employer.
隐瞒证据、窃盗
Withholding evidence. Theft.
我说,你知道凭这些
I mean, you realise I could have you up before the magistrate for that!
我发现了它们
I found them.
它们也只值几镑而已
They were only worth a few quid.
我可以告诉你,它们的价值远不止那些
They were worth a lot more than that, I can tell you.
这座湖让人觉得有点压抑,不是吗?
There's something quite gloomy about it, isn't there?
啊,对,詹姆斯,真的
Oh yes, indeed, James.
这里就是多年以前 山姆布莱基思顿死去的地方,而且也是
This is where Sam blakiston died all those years ago,
你可以这么说,
and it is, you could say,
我们正在调查的 所有麻烦事,都是从这里开始的
where all the troubles we are investigating began.
你觉得当时发生的事 和现在发生的事有关吗?
You think what happened then is relevant to what's happened now?
过去和现在,两相依存
The past and the present. One feeds on the other.
两者密不可分
The two are inseparable.
玛丽布莱基思顿每天上班都会经过
Mary blakiston walked past every day on her way to work.
我不知道她是怎么做到的
I don't know how she did it.
玛丽布莱基思顿的寄宿小屋
Mary blakiston's lodge house
她和儿子们住的地方
where she and her sons lived.
督察大人
Detective inspector,
我必须请你做两件事
there are two things that I must request of you.
第一件事是,请你找潜水员潜入湖里
The first is that you engage divers to go beneath the surface
看看他们有什么发现
of the lake, see what they discover.
彭德先生,你想找什么?
What do you expect them to find, mr pund?
另一具尸体吗?
Another dead body?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表