剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
We need to talk. Not now. I'm teaching.
所以出了什么问题?
So, what's wrong?
既然你提到了,还蛮多的
Quite a lot now you mention it,
但我们就从克里特岛开始吧
- but let's start with crete.
你做出决定了吗?
- Have you made a decision?
你那些钱从哪来的?
Where did you get the money from?
你说旅馆吗?我跟你说过了
For the hotel? I told you.
你的表弟亚尼斯去借来的
Your cousin yannis borrowed it.
-跟谁借的? -银行,我不知道
Who from? The bank. I don't know.
这很重要吗?
What does it matter?
而你完全不用出钱吗?
And you didn't have to chip in anything?
你不用出一半吗?
You didn't have to go halves?
你知道我没有那么多钱
You know I don't have that sort of money.
我再也无法确定我知道什么了
I'm not sure what I know anymore.
苏珊,我不懂
Susan, I don't understand.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这个
This.
你…你怎么会有这个?
Where did you get this?
有人寄给我的
Somebody sent it to me.
谁拍的?
Who took it?
我不知道,我猜是寄信的人
I don't know. I presume the person who sent it.
而你认为这说明了什么?
And what do you think it shows?
不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
不一定
Not necessarily.
好,那么,不如你来告诉我?
Well, then why don't you tell me?
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
我们从上星期六开始
Let's start last Saturday.
你开车去萨福克
You drove to Suffolk.
-去他家 -对
To his house. Yes.
我只是好奇,你怎么知道他住哪?
Just out of interest, how did you know where he lived?
我从你的计算机抄来的
I got it off your computer.
-你骇入我的计算机? -没有,没有,你没关机
You hacked my computer? No, no. You left it open.
所以你不是在排练学校话剧
So you weren't rehearsing the school play,
这是你跟我说的
which is what you told me.
你的表弟亚尼斯根本没有钱
Your cousin yannis doesn't have any money.
你开车去萨福克,
You drove to Suffolk.
你叫艾伦借你钱
You asked Alan to lend you the money,
而当他拒绝了你,你把他举起来…
and when he turned you down, you took him up...
停!停!
Stop! Stop!
慢下来
Slow down.
听着
Listen.
波利多鲁斯,那间旅馆,对我来说是
Polydorus, the hotel,
改变我人生的机会
is an opportunity for me to change my life.
你知道我教古希腊文一点也不开心
You know I'm not happy teaching ancient Greek.
我觉得我在浪费时间
I feel like I'm wasting my time.
我之所以在这个国家 待了这么久的原因只有一个
There's only one reason I've stayed in this country
-那就是你 -噢,拜托不要跟我讲那个!
as long as I have, and that's you.
但那是真的!
- Oh, please don't tell me that! - But it's true!
我想要回老家,我想要你跟我一起回去
I want to go home. I want you to come with me.
我觉得我们在那里会很开心 你也看过照片了
I think we'll be happy there. You've seen the pictures.
-那就是一小片天堂… -安德鲁!你欺骗了我!
- It's a little slice of heaven. - Andreas! You lied to me!
你向艾伦借钱
You asked Alan for the money.
我不该骗你,但我没其他办法了
I shouldn't have lied to you, but I had nowhere else to go.
我需要15万欧元
I needed 150,000 Euros.
你告诉我
You tell me -
你觉得我可以去哪里弄到这么多钱?
where do you think I was gonna find money like that?
但是艾伦欸!
But Alan?
不要忘记了,我比你还早认识他
I knew him before you did. Don't forget that.
我们都是同一所学校的老师 而且我们很熟
We were both teachers at the same school, and we were close.
嗯,对啊,你睡了他老婆
Well, yes, you were sleeping with his wife.
这个你也没有跟我说
You didn't tell me that either!
苏珊,你到底怎么了?
Susan, what's wrong with you?
我跟梅莉莎交往是在她遇到艾伦前 也在我遇到妳之前
I went out with Melissa before she met Alan and before I met you.
你为什么没有跟我说!
- Why didn't you tell me?
我为什么要?
- Why would I?
那你有告诉我你睡过的每个男人吗?
Have you told me every man you've ever slept with?
我结过婚也离婚了
I've been married, and I've been divorced.
你知道你不是我交往过的第一个女人…
You know you're not the first woman I've ever been with...
停下来!算…算了
Forget about that.
那不重要,跟我说艾伦的部分
It doesn't matter. Tell me about Alan.
你是说我为什么杀了他吗?
You mean why I killed him?
就把一切都告诉我吧
Just tell me everything.
好吧
All right.
对
Yes.
他是我认识最有钱的人
He was the richest person I knew.
他有好几百万,你跟我说过好多次了
He had millions. You told me often enough.
我确实背着你偷偷进行
It's true that I went behind your back,
而我错了,我很抱歉
and that was wrong of me, and I'm sorry.
但我知道如果你发现了会发生什么事
But I knew what would happen if you found out.
你讨厌艾伦,
You hated Alan.
你一直都很讨厌他 而你会气疯的
You always hated him, and you'd be furious.
我现在就气疯了!
I am furious!
对我来说那就只是钱而已
To me it was just money. A means to an end.
-达到目的的一种手段 -但你没有拿到钱
But you didn't get the money.
而你觉得那就是我 把他推下塔楼的原因吗?
And you think that's why I pushed him off the tower?
-那是一个原因! -但不是“那个”原因
- It's a reason! - But it's not the reason.
没有原因
There is no reason.
我没有做,你指控我做的事
I didn't do it, what you're accusing me of.
谁跟你说我没拿到钱?
Who told you I didn't get the money?
-詹姆斯泰勒,他的伴侣 -詹姆斯什么都不知道
James Taylor. His partner.James doesn't know anything.
他又不在
He wasn't there.
我星期六开车过去,就是他死去的那天
I drove up on the Saturday, the same day he died.
那是我第一次看到他的房♥子
It was the first time I'd ever seen his house.
我想做的只有进去,出来
All I wanted to do was get in, get out,
然后回去找你
and go back to you.
安德鲁,好久不见了
It's been a while, Andreas.
你看起来不错
You're looking well.
而你看起来很好
And you're looking great.
房♥子很棒
Amazing house.
我说…
Well...
-你还在教书吗? -对
- You're still teaching? - Yes.
在伦敦一所私立学校
A private school in London.
-噢,你要喝点什么吗? -不了,谢谢
Can I get you a drink?
我今晚还要开车回去
No, thanks. I have to drive down again tonight.
所以,什么风把你吹到萨福克来的呢?
So, what brings you all the way to Suffolk?
一定不是来叙旧的吧?
Not old times' sake, surely?
有一部分是啦
Partly that.
我在想不知道你能不能帮帮我
I was wondering if you could help me.
签名书吗?
A signed copy?
不,不,不是,不是
No, no. No. No.
虽然我看了你的书
Although I've read your books.
我喜欢
- I like them.
我真幸运
- I'm very lucky.
其他一千八百万人也是
So do eighteen million other people.
我记得我们还在学校的时候
I remember you always talking about writing
你就一直在说写作的事
when we were at the school.
但你从来没提过神秘谋杀案
But you never mentioned murder mysteries.
呃,对,那是梅莉莎的主意
Well, yes, that was Melissa's idea.
-梅莉莎过得好吗? -我很久没见她了
How is Melissa? I haven't seen her.
你刚刚要说的是…
You were about to say...?
你希望我帮助你
You want me to help you.
我要搬回克里特岛了
I'm moving back to crete.
我的一个表弟找到了一间旅馆 想买♥♥下来,和我一起
A cousin of mine has found a hotel that he wants to buy with me.
前景看好,离圣尼古拉奥斯很近
It's a good prospect, close to agios nikolaos,
是伊♥拉♥克♥里欧附近 一个分常受欢迎的旅游景点
which is a very popular tourist destination near heraklion.
有七间房♥
It has seven bedrooms,
呃,有阳台的餐厅,有酒吧…
a terrace with a restaurant, a bar...
不好意思
Excuse me.
你为什么要跟我说这些?
Why are you telling me this?
我想知道你有没有兴趣加入
I wonder if you might be interested
成为我们的合伙人
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表