剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
我希望不会
I hope not.
同时我也要请求进入寄宿小屋的许可
I also require access to the lodge house.
我们之前早该去看看了
We should've visited it before.
我相信那很好安排
I'm sure that's easily arranged.
我有钥匙
- I have a key.
你看吧
- There you are, then.
你先过去
You go on ahead.
我来解决你这个湖
I'll sort out this lake of yours.
这是栋空屋
It's an empty house.
你想要找什么?
What do you expect to find?
死者总会留下一些东西
The dead always leave something behind.
回忆
Memories.
不,詹姆斯,不只那些
No, James. More than that.
噢,布兰特先生,你不想加入我们吗?
Oh, you do not wish to join us, mr Brent?
这家人住在这里的时候我从没进过屋内
I never came inside this house when the family was here,
而现在我不打算进去
and I'm not starting now.
等你们好了记得把门锁上再走
You lock the door behind you when you're done.
我们七月的时候要在教堂结婚
'We're getting married at the church in July.'
不行
- 'No.'
不好意思?
- 'I'm sorry?'
你不可能嫁给我儿子
you are not gonna marry my son.
妈
Mum!
我是为了下一代着想
I'm thinking about future generations.
他们的血不能被弄脏
Can't be tainted.
我不会接受的
I won't have it!
你不是认真的
You're not being serious.
我连讨论都不愿意
I won't even discuss it.
现在,罗伯特,我警告你
'No, I'm warning you, Robert.
这桩婚事不会再继续了
'This marriage will not go ahead.'
贝拉,快来!
'Come on, Bella!'
妈咪!
'Mummy!'
这栋房♥子
this house.
拜托救救我!妈咪!
'Please help me! Mummy!'
你也感觉到了吗?
you feel it, too?
我找到了…
'Ha, ha, I got...'
是小孩房♥
A child's room.
但是哪个小孩?
But which child?
山姆,拿来,山姆,把它给我
'Give it, Sam. Give it to me, Sam.
那是我的!
'It's mine!'
你是怎么想的?
What'd you think?
玛丽布莱基思顿的缝纫室
Mary blakiston's sewing room.
有风景的房♥间
A room with a view.
贝拉,快来,女孩
'Bella, come here.'
噢,詹姆斯,看这里
See here, James. Hmm?
-贝拉 -这就是
Bella.This was the dog belonging
两个小孩养的狗
to the two children.
项圈为什么会在这里?
- What's the collar doing here?
那确实是个问题
- That is indeed the question.
这个可有趣了
Now, this is interesting.
我必须说,我需要这个
I have to say, I need this.
那栋房♥子让我超毛的
That house gave me the creeps.
那栋寄宿小屋,对
The lodge house. Yes.
里面有许多回忆
It had many memories.
但这个,这个非常有趣
But this... This is of great interest.
嗯,玛丽布莱基思顿有在写日记
Yeah, well, Mary blakiston kept a diary.
噢,这可不只是日记,詹姆斯
Oh, it's more than a diary, James.
这记录了 几乎所有
This is a record of almost everyone
住在埃文河畔萨克斯比的人
who inhabits saxby-on-avon.
詹姆斯,你有看到这个吗?
You see here, James?
她发现了关于杰克怀特利的真♥相♥
She discovered the truth about Jack whiteley.
你觉得她有勒索他吗?
Do you think she was blackmailing him?
那确实是个问题
That is indeed the question.
那么,搞不好是他把她推下楼梯的
Well, maybe he was the one who pushed her down the stairs.
而不是她的儿子
And not her son.
我想他为了隐藏他的秘密 什么事都做得出来
I imagine he'd have done anything to hide his secret.
不过,如果整村的人都在里面的话
Still, if the whole village is in there,
也可能是他们之中的任何一个人
it could have been any of them.
对某些人来说,知识就是金钱和权力
There are some for whom knowledge means money and power.
但也有其他人单纯只是享受
But there are others who enjoy it
知识带来的愉悦
simply for the pleasure that it brings.
掌握一切的快♥感♥
The sense of being in control.
而你认为玛丽布莱基思顿 更像是那种人吗?
And you think Mary blakiston was more like that.
我今晚会好好研究一下
I will study this tonight.
但詹姆斯,你看这里
But look here, James.
这难道没有告诉你
Does this not tell you a great deal
许多关于马格努斯爵士被杀害的事吗?
about the murder of sir Magnus?
你到底在看什么?
What exactly is it you're looking at?
重点不是写了什么,而是怎么写的
It's not what is written, it is how it is written.
那就是能找到解答的地方
That is where the solution can be found.
玛丽布莱基思顿?
Mary blakiston?
爱管闲事的八婆
Nosey Parker!
但我对她没兴趣
But I had no interest in her.
但是她,怀特利先生 可是对你有着很大的兴趣
But she, mr whiteley, had a great interest in you.
她有那个吗?
She had that?
她从来没有对我说过什么
She never said nothing to me.
一句话都没有
Not a word.
我上次来的时候,派伊夫人
The last time I was here, miss pye,
你告诉过我,你从来没有写过
you told me that you never wrote to your brother
和呃,丁格尔幽谷开♥发♥案 相关的信件给你弟弟
with regard to the development at dingle Dell.
没错
That's correct.
然而在她的日记里 玛丽布莱基思顿写的可不是这样
And yet in her diary, Mary blakiston suggests otherwise.
是吗?
Does she?
她说她看到你了
She says she saw you.
你骑着脚踏车到那栋房♥子去送信
You cycled up to the house and delivered the letter.
你认为屋里没人
You believed the house to be empty.
当时你弟弟和他太太正在度假
This was while your brother and his wife were on holiday
就在他被杀害的前一周…
the week before he was murdered.
她或者是搞错了,要不然就是在说谎
Well, she's either mistaken or she's lying.
而现在她已经死了 她也无法为自己说的话负责
And now she's dead, she can't answer for herself.
就是啊
Exactly.
然而她说看到你送了一封信过去
And yet she claims that she saw you deliver a letter
而他们也确实收到了一封威胁信
and a threatening letter was indeed received.
是用布朗奥蒂玛菁英打字机写的
It was written on a brown optima elite typewriter.
那个,我相信 是一台相同型号♥的打字机
That is, I believe, a typewriter of the same make.
好吧,就算真的是我写的又怎样? 我们是自♥由♥国家
Well, what if I did write it?
-我又没犯法
It's a free country. I didn't break any law.
-你做出了某些威胁
You made certain threats.
我只是措辞比较强烈
I used strong language.
如果你热烈地相信某件事
Sometimes you have to do that
有时候你必须那样做
if you believe in something passionately.
不管怎样,那些都不再重要了
Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.
丁格尔幽谷被保存下来了
Dingle Dell is saved.
开♥发♥案终止了
The development isn't happening.
我们赢了!
We won!
没错
Yes.
恐怕这在很大程度上是她性格的一部分
I'm afraid this was very much part of her character.
她对于当地的小区有着浓厚的兴趣
She had a strong interest in the local community.
那是委婉的说法
That's putting it charitably.
弗雷瑟先生,我的工作就是要委婉说话
It's my job to put things charitably, mr Fraser.
有道理
Fair point.
她和教会关系密切吗?
She was closely connected with the church?
玛丽帮了我们非常多
Mary helped us a great deal.
插花服事
Flower arrangements.
丰收节
Harvest festival.
有没有可能她就是从这里
Is it possible that she might have gained
得到了某些信息的呢
some of her information here?
绝对不可能
Absolutely not.
我可以向你保证 我对于教区居民们的生活
I can assure you I am always completely discreet
总是非常谨慎
about the lives of my parishioners.
我绝对不会辜负他们的信任
I would never betray their confidence.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表