剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
妈咪?
- Mummy!
-妈咪! -我在楼上
Mummy! - Up here.
妈咪!
Mummy!
妈咪!
Mummy!
我们找不到贝拉
We can't find Bella!
-你们都去哪找了? -我们到处都找过了
- Oh, where have you looked? - We've been everywhere.
我们去了花♥园♥ 花♥园♥后面的山坡也去了
We've been in the gardens and behind the hall.
也去湖那边找过了
- We've been to the lake.
你们有问过布兰特先生吗?
- Have you asked Mr Brent?
-他不会帮我们的 -他不喜欢贝拉
- He won't help us. - He doesn't like Bella.
怎么不去丁格尔幽谷找呢?
Why don't you try Dingle Dell?
她常去那边
She often goes there.
好!
Yes!
贝拉!
Bella!
贝拉!
Bella!
-贝拉! -贝拉!
- Bella! - Bella!
-贝拉! -贝拉!
- Bella! - Bella!
贝拉!
Bella!
贝拉!
Bella!
来啊,女孩
Here, girl!
贝拉
Bella!
来啊,女孩
Here, girl!
她在那边
There she is.
不
Oh, no.
你是怎么找到我的彭德先生?
How did you find me, Mr Pund?
是萨克斯比艾凡的奥斯朋牧师说的
Oh, it was the Reverend Osborne in Saxby-on-Avon.
地址是他给的
- He gave me your address. - Oh.
你在调查玛丽的案子?
You're investigating Mary's death?
不,布莱基思顿先生
No, Mr Blakiston.
我调查的是她雇主 马格努斯派伊爵士的谋杀案
I am investigating the murder of her employer, Sir Magnus Pye.
那你白跑一趟了,我帮不了你
Well, you're wasting your time. I can't help you.
我甚至不确定我愿不愿意帮
I'm not even sure that I'd want to.
你不是马格努斯爵士的朋友吗?
You are no friend of Sir Magnus?
他夺走了我所爱的一切
He took everything I ever loved.
当他雇用玛丽去派伊府邸的工作时
When he offered Mary the job at Pye Hall,
他就牢牢的吸住了她
he sucked her into his orbit.
她崇拜他
She worshipped him.
他是个贵族,当地仕绅
He was an aristocrat, local squire.
她对他深信不疑
She trusted him with everything.
而她的心里再也没有我的位置了
And suddenly there was no more room for me.
你最后一次见到她是什么时候?
- When did you last see her?
十年前
- Ten years ago.
所以你还是去了她的葬礼了
Oh, but still, you went to her funeral.
当然要去
Of course I did.
我曾爱过她啊
I loved her.
但在那意外,就是山姆死亡前
Before the accident, before Sam died,
我们曾是幸福的一对
we'd been happy together.
她不是个随便的女人 我可以跟你保证
She weren't an easy woman, I'll grant you that,
但当我们首先结了婚 建立了我们第一个家
but when we first got married, setting up our first home...
那些日子真的幸福啊
oh, those were wonderful days.
然后你失去了你的儿子
And then you lost your son.
那时我到英国皇家空军服役去了
I was away with the RAF at the time.
玛丽对此很不谅解
Mary blamed me for that.
或许她是对的
Maybe she was right.
虽然我并不知道 自己到底做错了什么
Although I'm not sure what I could've done.
那得怪谁?
Who do you blame?
要怪就要怪马格努斯爵士
I suppose I could blame Sir Magnus.
是他搞出那些寻宝游戏的
He was the one who set up those treasure hunts.
他把钱币藏在那些足以 淹死人的水里
He hid the coin that could have drawn my boy into the water.
而我觉得要杀他,这理由也够了
And I suppose that might have given me a reason to kill him,
如果你们怀疑我的话
if that's what you're thinking.
即使你们不解 为何要等12年才下手
Although you might wonder why I waited twelve years.
那布兰特呢?
- And what of Brent? - The groundsman? Huh!
那个园丁?
He was close by.
他就在附近,他本可留意到的
He could've kept an eye out.
山姆的尸体是他发现的
He was the one who found Sam.
即使为时已太晚…
Although by then, it was far too late.
我认为他已经尽力了
I suppose he did what he could.
罗伯特正好瞧见他们从水里出来
Robert saw them just as they was coming out,
他也马上冲到水里去
and he charged into the water, too.
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
我不知道山姆是否忘掉了
I'm not sure Robert ever recovered
当天他所看到的悲剧
from what he saw that day.
怎么说?
- In what way?
他与玛丽的关系
- His relationship with Mary.
让他背叛了我
Turning his back on me.
对此我深感同情,布莱基思顿先生
You have my sympathies, Mr Blakiston,
但先生,我必须知道 这难道是你在葬礼上
but still, I have to ask, is that the reason you chose
不愿意跟你儿子说话的原因吗?
not to speak to your own son at his mother's funeral?
讲了又能怎样?
- What good would it have done?
我在他的生命里已经缺席很久了
I've been out of his life for far too long now.
况且…
And anyway,
我跟他也根本不亲
the two of us was never that close.
他一直是个话不多的孩子
He was always a very quiet boy.
活在自己的世界里
Kept himself to himself.
说真的,我跟山姆还比较亲
To be honest, I was closer to Sam.
他们俩相处的还好吗?
Did the two of them get on?
他们就跟年轻男孩一样会打打闹闹的
Well, they fought like all young boys.
彼此也会忌妒
There were jealousies.
但我的答案是肯定的
But I'd say yes.
那罗伯特跟他母亲呢?
And what of Robert and his mother?
自那次意外后,一切都变了
Everything changed after the accident.
失去一个小孩是很痛苦的
To lose a child is so terrible.
我会说她变得过度保护
I suppose she became over-protective
那个仅存的孩子
with the one that was left.
突然间她变得控制欲极强
Suddenly she was all over him.
从不让他离开她的视线
Never let him out of her sight.
谢谢你,布莱基思顿先生
Thank you, Mr Blakiston.
对了,你对贝拉的事知道多少?
Oh, um, what can you tell me about Bella?
那只狗吗?
The dog?
有人毒死了她
Somebody poisoned her.
是经过缜密计划的
It was quite deliberate.
老鼠药
Rat poison.
我们一直都觉得是布兰特做的
We always assumed it was Brent.
他很讨厌那只狗
He hated the dog.
他总是抱怨那只狗
He was always complaining about it.
山姆对此感到很难过
Sam was devastated.
为什么特别要提山姆?
Why Sam in particular?
因为是他的狗啊
Well, it was his dog.
狗狗是他九岁时,我送他的礼物
I bought her for him for his ninth birthday.
如果你问我,派伊府邸根本被诅咒了
If you ask me, everything about Pye Hall is cursed.
狗被毒死
The dog killed.
小男孩淹死,玛丽布莱基思顿 马格努斯派伊爵士
The little boy drowned. Mary Blakiston. Sir Magnus.
如果你想得知真♥相♥ 那我就一刻都待不住了
If you want the truth, I don't want to spend another minute there.
如你所愿,詹姆斯
I don't want to spend another minute there.
我们得与乔伯督察见个面
We need to meet with Detective Inspector Chubb,
但之后,我们得立刻回伦敦一趟
but after that, we will be returning at once to London.
不会吧
Don't tell me.
你知道是谁干的了
You know who did it!
马修布莱基思顿 已将最后一块拼图给拼上了
Matthew Blakiston provided the last piece of the jigsaw.
那…那快说啊,我想知道
Well then, do tell me! I want to know.
我们还有很长的路要开呢
We have a long drive.
“我们还有很长的路要开呢 路上我会解释的”
"We have a long drive. I will explain it all."
看了真让人生气 因为他根本没写完
It's so infuriating because he never did.
所以你没看到结局?
So you're no closer?
没有
No.
我很抱歉,查尔斯,东西都没了
I'm sorry, Charles, it's all gone.
所有笔记,所有东西
All the notes. Everything.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表