剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
克莱儿詹金斯本来还有副本 但她全毁了
And Claire Jenkins had a copy, but she destroyed it.
我最多只能做到这样了
And that's the closest I got.
至少我给予高度评价
Well, full marks for trying.
有件事…我得跟你说,苏珊
- There's, uh...something I need to tell you, Susan.
我有找了哈波柯林斯的彼得肯瑟尔
I've approached Peter Kinsale of Harper Collins
来担任执行长
for the position of CEO.
城市世界媒体不想再等下去了
Cityworld couldn't wait any longer.
他们请我在业界帮忙找人
They've asked me to explore the field.
你知道我有多想你去接这份工作
You know how much I want you to take the job.
即使我无法把公♥司♥交给更好的人
I couldn't leave the company in better hands,
但我也不能让投资者溜掉
but I can't risk the investors walking away.
那彼得怎么说?
What did Peter say?
他提出了一些有趣的想法
He had some interesting ideas.
他推荐苏菲汉纳
He suggested Sophie Hannah
来完成《喜鹊谋杀案》这本书
be brought in to finish "Magpie Murders".
喔,你跟对方说这本书了
Oh, you told him about the book.
我一定得讲,没有《喜鹊谋杀案》 这交易就没得谈
Oh, I had to. Without "Magpie Murders" there's no deal.
好,苏菲是个不错的人选
Yeah. Sophie's a good idea.
她的《大侦探》写得不错
She did a great job with "Poirot".
我也是这么想的
That's what I thought.
她知道是谁写的吗?
Does she know who did it?
她现在已在读了
She's reading it now.
所以这听起来…已经说定了
Ah, so this... sounds like a done deal.
话还没讲死,还是有时间的
Nothing's been agreed. There's still time.
不…
No, uh...
我认为你做了正确的决定
I think you've made the right decision.
我认为我们都做了正确的决定
I think we both have.
我们已经共事这么久了,有几年了?
We have worked together... how many years?
数不清了
Too many.
还需要多久时间?
How long will it all take?
我们很快就要对外发布消息了
We'll need to make an announcement soon.
她希望这本书用我的命名
She wants to use my title, by the way.
-你说什么? -苏菲
- I'm sorry? - Sophie.
她喜欢“那个喜鹊谋杀案”
She likes "The Magpie Murders".
而不是“喜鹊谋杀案”
Not "Magpie Murders".
我想我们永远不知道 为何艾伦会如此生气了
I suppose we'll never know why Alan got so upset.
不是“那个喜鹊谋杀案”
Not "The Magpie Murders".
“喜鹊谋杀案”才是真正的书名
"Magpie Murders".That's the bloody title.
"Cat up nudist".
"Cat up nudist".
一个字
One word.
那是艾提克思彭德的重组字游戏
It's an anagram of Atticus Pund.
艾伦喜欢重组字
Alan loved anagrams.
Darnley. D-A-R-N-L-E-Y.
Darnley. D-A-R-N-L-E-Y.
那是莱伦的重组字,说的是我们
It's an anagram of Ryeland. It's us!
重组字
Anagram.
重组字
An anagram.
我要下班了,苏珊,没问题吧?
I'm off, Susan. Is that OK?
好,我5点要看医生
- Yeah. - I've got my check-up at five.
喔,对,希望没事
- Oh, yes. Hope it goes OK.
谢了
- Oh, thanks.
顺便一提,洁麦玛跟你问好
Oh, by the way, Jemima said hello.
洁麦玛?你最近有看到她吗?
Jemima? Have you seen her?
两天前的晚上 我有在车站遇过她
I bumped into her at the station a couple of nights ago.
我们约好下周见面
- We're gonna meet next week. - Ah.
艾丽斯…
Alice, Alice!
你有她的电♥话♥吗?
Have you got a number for her?
嗨,克里斯
- Hey, Chris.
嗨
- Hey.
你可以帮我个忙吗?
- Can you do me a favour?
没问题,帮什么忙?
- Sure. What is it?
我朋友寄了封信给我
My friend was sent an email,
但我们不知道是从哪来的
but we don't know where it came from.
我把它转寄给我自己 但我必须知道源头在哪
I forwarded it to myself, but I need to know the source.
这还不简单,查一下元数据就知道了
Well, that's easy. Just look at the metadata.
我不懂那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
我来弄吧
I'll do it.
好,这个是你原来的IP地址
OK, so that's your original IP.
把这个放进MX Toobox里
Put it into MX Toolbox.
反向查找
Reverse Lookup.
然后…搞定了
And... there!
这封信的源头是三叶草图书出版
It originated from Clover Books.
什么?
What?
拍的真清楚
Hmm. Nice shot.
很高兴你愿意出来,洁麦玛,谢谢
It's good of you to come out, Jemima. Thank you.
很高兴认识你,苏珊
It's nice to see you, Susan.
你还好吗?
Oh! You OK?
很好
Yeah. Huh!
我在“频道四”工作了
I'm starting at Channel Four.
担任制♥作♥助理
PA.
那很棒啊
Oh, that's great.
我今天来是想跟你谈谈 《喜鹊谋杀案》的
So, I just wanted to talk to you about the manuscript
-手稿 -我知道
for "Magpie Murders".I know.
查尔斯已经写信通知我了
Charles already emailed me.
但我要跟你保证,真的不是我的错
But I promise you, it wasn't my fault.
不,我没有怪你的意思
Oh, no. I'm not blaming you.
我把查尔斯给我的东西 都影印下来了
I photocopied everything Charles gave me.
我不记得有多少页了
I can't remember how many pages it was now.
-有超过三百页 -对
- It was over three hundred. - Yeah.
我有算过页数,我一直都有算
I did a page count. I always did.
会不会是你留在拷贝室了?
And you didn't leave it in the machine room?
没有,我把两份拷贝都给查尔斯了
No, I gave both copies to Charles.
你那时去法兰克福书展了 所他说他帮忙看着
You had just left for Frankfurt, so he said he'd look after it.
然后你没读过?
- And you didn't read it?
只有书页号♥码而已
- Only the page numbers.
不对,等一下
Oh, no, wait a minute.
你说我当时已经前往法兰克福
You just said that I'd already left for Frankfurt.
对啊,周三早上
Yeah. Wednesday morning.
不…不可能,因为艾伦
No. No, that's not possible
在周二晚上吃饭时
because, well, Alan only gave Charles the manuscript
就已经把手稿给查尔斯了
on Thursday night when they had dinner.
不对,是周三时寄来的
No, it came in the post on Wednesday.
在查尔斯吃午餐前我就影印好了
I photocopied it straight away, and Charles had it before lunch.
你确定吗?
- Are you sure?
确定
- Yeah.
-《喜鹊谋杀案》? -当然,我很确定
- "Magpie Murders"? - Of course I'm sure.
那是我们最有名的一本书
It was our biggest book.
查尔斯要我别说出去
Charles told me not to tell anyone.
他想要给你个惊喜
He wanted to surprise you.
为何你当初那么急着辞职?
Why did you leave so suddenly?
因为是查尔斯要我这么做的
Cos Charles asked me to.
他跟我说是你主动提辞职的
He told me that you were the one who wanted to leave.
不对
That's not true.
我告诉他我还在四处找工作
I told him I was looking around,
我真的很想去电视台上班 但我周五早上进来时
that I really wanted to work in TV,
他说如果我能马上离开
but when I came in on Friday morning,
这样对彼此都好
he just said it would be better for both of us if I left at once.
他又给了我一个月的薪水
He paid me a month's wages.
就这样啰
That's it.
搞什么?
What?
(七只喜鹊秘密藏)
对…
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!
苏珊?
Susan?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我以为大家都离开了
I thought everyone had gone.
我…我有东西忘了拿了
I left something, so I...
你找到了
I see you found it.
对,遗失的章节
Yes. The missing chapter.
都在你那边
You had it all along.
我愿意解释 如果你愿意给我机会的话
I can explain if you'll let me.
我认为你是该解释
I think you should.
想不想来点威士忌?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表