剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
我一直都知道艾伦一定会成功
I always knew that Alan was going places.
希腊文老师?
Greek teacher?
对啊,安德鲁,你知道他吗?
Yeah, Andreas. Do you know him?
知道,我见过他,一次还两次吧
Uh, yeah. I've... I've seen him, uh, once or twice.
在我遇到艾伦之前 我们在一起差不多快一年
We were together almost a year before I met Alan.
安德鲁现在还在教书吗?
Is Andreas still teaching?
我不太确定
Um, I'm not sure.
但我想应该是吧,对啊
But I think so, yeah.
如果你遇到他记得帮我打声招呼
Do say hello if you run into him.
我常常都想知道他过得怎么样
I often wonder how he's getting on.
好吧,梅莉莎,见到你真的很开心
Well, it's good to see you, Melissa.
你不知道那是什么感受
You have no idea what it was like.
她有告诉你吗?
- Did she tell you?
有
- Yeah.
他是同志老爸
He was the gay dad.
所以我就成了同志儿子
So I was the gay son.
“同志男孩”
"Gay boy."
你知道我以前在学校过得很快乐
You know, I'd been happy at school.
我有很多朋友
I had friends.
然后一切都没了
Then it all stopped.
这些他也一点都不在乎
And he didn't care about that either.
他想的只有他自己
It was all about him.
那才是最重要的
That was all that ever mattered.
你觉得是有人把他推下屋顶的吗?
Do you think someone pushed him off that roof?
谁跟你说他是被推下去的?
Who told you he was pushed?
说不定是他那些情人干的
Maybe it was one of his lovers.
或者搞不好…
Or maybe
就是某个恨他入骨的人干的
It was just someone who really hated his guts.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
我只想感谢各位前来
Uh, I just wanted to thank you all for coming.
然后,谢谢你,汤姆 为我们主持非常感人的仪式
And, uh, thank you, Tom, for a very moving service.
艾伦不相信上帝
Alan didn't believe in god
而且他从来没有去过教堂
and he never went to church,
但是…
But
他很爱音乐和鲜花
He loved music and flowers,
所以我很确定今天他一定会很开心
so I'm sure he would have enjoyed today.
或许在场的某些人对我和艾伦感到好奇
Maybe some of you are here who wonder about Alan and me.
事实是,他或许是个难搞的浑蛋
The truth is, he could be a difficult bugger,
但我相当喜欢他
but I was quite fond of him.
我们有过美好的时光
We had good times.
但我们也有过糟糕的时刻
And we had bad times. Whoo! Huh!
而到了最后
And in the end,
呃,他把这栋房♥子
well, he left this house
还有,他大部分的钱都留给了我
and, uh, most of his money to me,
这确实非常不错
which is very good indeed.
我不打算留在这里
I'm not staying here.
杰克怀特…
Uh, Jack white
已经对格兰庄园
Has already made a very generous offer
开出了非常高的价格
on Abbey grange.
感谢你
Thank you.
说来有趣,艾伦一直都想买♥♥下他的房♥子
It's funny. Alan was always trying to buy him out,
而最后结果却是相反的
and in the end it's the other way round.
我要回到伦敦去了
I'm heading back to London.
是的,我从来都无法真正…
Yeah, I never
融入萨福克
really fitted into Suffolk.
或许是萨福克不适合我
Maybe it was Suffolk that didn't fit into me.
所以…
So...
再见了,艾伦
Goodbye, Alan.
我们都很想念你…
We'll all miss you.
我们之中某些人比其他人更想你
Some of us more than others.
-敬艾伦 -艾伦
To Alan.
就这样
That's it.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
不好意思?
- Sorry?
买♥♥下那栋房♥子
- Buying the house.
我们应该不认识吧?对吗?
I don't think we've met, have we?
我叫苏珊莱伦
I'm Susan ryeland
是艾伦的编辑
Alan's editor.
呃,曾经是
- Well, was.
抱歉
- Sorry.
我还不曾真正看过他任何一本书
I haven't actually read any of his books.
所以你要搬进去住吗?
So are you going to be moving in?
我还没决定
Ah, I haven't decided yet.
艾伦不是个好相处的邻居
Alan wasn't an easy neighbour.
我希望你别介意我这么说
I hope you don't mind me saying that,
但从他搬过来的那天起
but from the moment he moved in,
他似乎很喜欢找人麻烦
he seemed to enjoy picking fights.
好吧,对你来说艾伦就是那样
Well, that was Alan for you.
土地纠纷
Land disputes,
通行权纠纷
right of way disputes,
噪音纠纷
noise disputes.
你知道吗?我在星期六早上修剪草坪
You know, I'd cut my lawn on a Saturday morning,
五分钟之后,他电♥话♥就打来了
five minutes later, he'd be on the phone.
对啊,他真的很难搞
- Yeah, he could be difficult.
我说,他不是难搞
- Well, he wasn't difficult.
他就是该死的机车
He was bloody impossible.
我觉得他根本乐在其中
I think he took pleasure in it.
不,我买♥♥下那栋房♥子
No, I'm buying the house
只是因为我想要掌控谁住在那里
cos I wanna control who lives there.
那些经历我可不想再来一次了
I don't want to go through all that again.
我可以理解
I can understand that.
来的人不算多,不是吗?
Wasn't much of a turn-out, was it?
以一个世界知名的作家来说
For a world famous author.
就算是朋友不多的人也不会这样
Even one without many friends.
哈啰,进展如何?
- Hello. How'd you get on? - Uh...
我和梅莉莎聊过了
I spoke to Melissa.
她有告诉你什么你不知道的事吗?
Ah, did she tell you anything you don't already know?
有,可以这样说
Yeah, you could say that.
听着,我不需要你载
Look, I don't need a lift off you.
你的洛克警探说要载我去伊普斯维奇镇
Detective superintendent Locke's offered to take me into Ipswich.
我会在那里搭火车回去
I'll get a train back from there.
你知道你会整路
You know he'll spend the entire journey complaining about me.
都用来抱怨我,对吧?
It'll only be half an hour.
那也只有半小时
, no, he'll go the long way round
不对,他会绕远路 就只为了给他自己多一点时间
just to give himself extra time.
要去住你妹家吗?
- Staying with your sister? - Mm. See you Monday.
-星期一见 -星期一见
See you Monday.
-再见 -再见
Bye-bye.
要回到车♥库♥去吗?
Back to the garage?
我们可以用走的
, we can walk, huh.
不,不行 在今早发生了那样的事之后可不行
No, no. Not after what happened this morning.
不能做太剧烈的事
Nothing too strenuous.
如果你坚持的话
- If you insist.
我坚持
- I do.
我们到了
Here we are.
等一下,让我来吧
Just a minute. Let me help you.
好了,不用了,詹姆斯 我想从这里开始我自己可以
no, no, James. I think I can manage from here.
小心头
mind your head.
彭德先生,乔伊劝我再和你谈谈
Joy's persuaded me that I should talk to you again, mr pund.
但我不想
I don't want to.
发生在我弟弟山姆身上的事
What happened to my little brother, Sam,
已经过去很久了
it was a long time ago,
而我不相信那和这一切毫无关连…
and I don't believe it's got nothing to do with any of this.
我妈、马格努斯爵士和其他别的
Mum, sir Magnus and the rest of it.
罗伯特,我能理解这对你来说很痛苦
I can see it's painful for you, Robert.
然而在刑事案件的调查当中
And yet in the investigation of a crime,
往往都是我们看不见的连结
it is often the connections we cannot see
引导我们找到真♥相♥
that lead us to the truth.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表