剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
他从来没来过这里吗?
He never came here?
我想应该是吧
Don't think so.
-他叫什么名字? -安德鲁帕塔基
What's his name? Andreas patakis.
在艾伦成为作家之前
He taught at the same school as Alan
他和艾伦在同一所学校教书
before Alan became an author.
事实上,等一下,对 那个名字我有印象
Actually, wait a minute. Yeah, that name does ring a bell.
安德鲁帕塔基,他是希腊人
- Andreas patakis. He's Greek. - Yes. Yeah.
-对,是的 -有,艾伦跟我说过他的事
Yes. Alan told me about him.
他想要钱
He wanted money.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
怎么了?
- Ugh! - What is it?
不管是什么事,那都让你很不爽 我看得出来
Whatever it is, it's annoyed you. I can tell.
是我以前认识的一个人
It's someone I used to know.
安德鲁帕塔基,一个希腊文老师
Andreas patakis. A Greek teacher.
他说他要过来
- Uh, he says he's coming here. - How'd he get your email?
-他怎么会有你的信箱? -好问题
That's a good question.
他想要什么?
What's he want?
詹姆斯,你觉得他想要什么?
What do you think he wants, James?
那是每个人都想要的,也是你想要的
It's what everyone wants. It's what you want.
钱
Money.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
他跟我认识是几百年前的事了 而他觉得他可以来这里
He knew me in another lifetime, and he thinks he can come here
拜托我,好像我是什么银行一样
and call on me like I'm some kind of bank.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
他想要的话可以大老远开车过来
He can drive all the way here if he wants.
然后等他到了这里,我会叫他滚
And then when he gets here, I'll tell him to sod off.
那如果艾伦不打算借他钱…
So, if Alan wasn't going to lend him money,
他为什么还要见他呢?
- why would he even see him?
因为这样会让他觉得很开心
- Because it would amuse him.
让他大老远开车过来然后再拒绝他
To let him drive all the way here and then say no.
那他有来格兰庄园吗?
And did he come to Abbey grange?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他是你朋友吗?
Is he a friend of yours?
对
Yes.
那么,我很抱歉
Then I'm sorry.
我简直不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
安德鲁居然在场
- Andreas was there.
他骗了你
- He lied to you.
他说过要在周六的午餐时间过来
He said he was coming over Saturday at lunchtime...
但是他晚上要出门
But that he'd be out in the evening.
去找艾伦康威?
Out visiting Alan Conway?
不是,他说的不是那样
No. That's not what he said.
我们明天几点见?
What time will I see you tomorrow?
我会在午餐时间过去
I'll come at lunchtime,
-但我晚上要出门 -噢,去哪?
but I'm out in the evening. Oh, where?
我们要去排练学校的话剧
We're rehearsing the school play.
你昨晚也很晚才来,你去哪了?
You got in late last night. Where were you?
我说过了,学校的话剧
I told you, the school play.
这正是谋杀调查的本质
It's the very nature of a murder investigation.
你应该要有心理准备
You should have prepared yourself.
每个人都在说谎
Everyone lies.
安德鲁不会
Not Andreas.
你越了解一个人
Oh! The more you know someone,
他们就越有可能会欺骗你
the more likely they are to deceive you.
只有你的世界是这样,我的不是
In your world, not mine.
他们难道真的有这么大的不同吗?
Are they really so very different?
这只是真的一点道理也没有
It just doesn't make any sense.
安德鲁可能会有什么理由 要去杀艾伦康威?
What reason could Andreas possibly have to kill Alan Conway?
安德鲁想要借钱经营他的旅馆
Andreas wanted to borrow money for his hotel,
而艾伦拒绝了他,他就去
and when Alan refused him,
别的地方弄钱就好了,跟他表弟借
he just went and got the money elsewhere, from his cousin.
他是这样告诉你的吗?
Is that what he told you?
我说,人们的贷款总是都被拒绝
Well, people get turned down for loans all the time.
那不代表他们就要去把银行炸了啊
It doesn't mean they go and blow up the bank.
好吧
All right.
他为什么要杀他?
Why would he kill him?
为什么有人要杀人呢?
Why does anyone kill anyone?
这是个好问题,你有答案吗?
That's a very good question. Do you have the answer?
我想得出四个理由
I can think of four reasons.
恐惧、嫉妒、愤怒和欲望
Fear, envy, anger, and desire.
一定还有其他人
There must be others.
不,根据我的经验
No. From my experience,
人类行为的极端,往往可以归结到
the extremes of human behaviour, they always come down
这四件事
to those four things.
-恐惧、嫉妒、愤… -愤怒、欲望
- Fear, envy... - Anger, desire.
我的意思是,安德鲁才不会杀人
I mean, Andreas just wouldn't kill anyone.
他不是那种人
He doesn't have it in him.
他需要钱作为他在克里特岛的旅馆资金
He needed money to fund his hotel in crete.
他去找艾伦康威并不只是出于欲望
He turned to Alan Conway, not just out of desire,
而是出于绝望
but out of desperation.
而对一个希腊男人来说 被拒绝,被羞辱…
And for a Greek man to be turned down, to be humiliated...
你可以下车吗?
Do you mind getting out?
你想要我离开吗?
You want me to leave?
我只是提出了某些可能性
I was only putting forward certain possibilities.
对!但是我不想听!
Yes! Well, I don't want to hear them!
有什么事吗?
Yes?
你记得我吗?我们见过
- Don't you remember me? We met.
记得
- Yeah.
我们能谈谈吗?
Could we have another word?
我上次来的时候 问过你《喜鹊谋杀案》的事…
Last time I was here, I asked you about "magpie murders",
关于那份手稿
about the manuscript,
而你说你没有看到过
and you said you hadn't seen it.
没错
That's right.
好,那么,呃,克莱儿,我很抱歉
Yeah. Well...
但我不相信你
I'm sorry, Claire, but I just don't believe you.
在你去见你弟弟的那天
There was a copy at your brother's house
他家里有一份副本
the day you went to see him,
而你走了之后它就不见了
and it wasn't there after you left.
-是谁告诉你的? -那不重要
- Who told you that? - It doesn't matter.
-是詹姆斯吗? -听着,我正要回伦敦
Was it James? Look, I'm on my way to London.
我真的没时间跟你玩这套
I really don't need this.
我只想知道,你到底看过没有?
I just want to know, did you read it?
你知道你被写了进去
You knew you were in it.
我上次来的时候,我提到过
The last time I was here, I mentioned
你是书里的一个角色
that you were a character in the book.
-那个老处♥女♥姊姊 -对
The spinster sister. Yes.
你甚至一点都不惊讶 那是因为你已经看过了
You weren't even slightly surprised. And that's because you'd read it.
我看过某些片段
I'd read some of it.
是你把手稿拿走的
You took the manuscript.
对
Yes.
现在还在你手里吗?
Do you still have it?
没了,我把它烧了
No. I burned it.
我不知道我在做什么
I didn't know what I was doing.
我不打算把它还给他
I wasn't gonna give it back to him,
但是我也无法忍♥受它出现在家里
but I couldn't bear having it in the house.
我就是很想摆脱它,所以我就那么做
I just wanted to get rid of it. So I did.
你看过最后一章吗?
You didn't read the last chapter?
我看了六页多吧
I read half a dozen pages.
我只要知道这样就够了
That was all I needed.
你不知道那是什么感受
You have no idea what it was like.
对,我是自己一个人 对,我没钱
Yes, I'm on my own. Yes, I have no money.
但他也没有权利这样嘲笑我
But that didn't give him the right to ridicule me,
还把我写成某个可笑的鲁蛇
to turn me into some sort of grotesque loser.
克莱儿–克拉莉萨,可悲的姊姊
Claire - Clarissa. The pathetic sister.
任何人看到了都会知道那就是我
Anyone reading it would have known that was me.
他没有权利这么做,完全没有
He had no right to do that. No right at all.
是的,我同意
Yes, I agree.
但早在他写了《喜鹊谋杀案》前 他就已经一直在羞辱我了
He humiliated me long before he wrote "magpie murders".
我是他的秘书
I was his secretary,
他的苦力,以时薪十英镑替他工作
His dogsbody working for him for ten pounds an hour,
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表