剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Andreas called and told me what happened.
我马上就赶过来了
I came down at once.
安德鲁人呢?
Where is Andreas?
他等等就来了
He won't be long.
你还好吗,苏?
Are you all right, Sue?
-要我叫医生来看看吗? -不用
Do you want me to call the doctor? No.
查尔斯呢?
Where's Charles?
他被逮捕了
He was arrested.
安德鲁看见他从大楼里出来
Andreas saw him coming out of the building.
艾伦是他杀的
He killed Alan.
太令人震惊了
It's unbelievable.
我…
- Am I...
-噢… -你不会有事的
Oh! - No, you're all right.
医生已经检查过了
The doctors have looked at you.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be fine.
你好吗,凯蒂?
How are you, Katie?
爸怎么样?
How's Dad?
这个我们先不谈
Let's not talk about that now.
不…我想知道
No, no. I want to know.
爸走了
Dad's gone.
我不想告诉你这消息
I didn't want to tell you.
你…
No, it's...
你这么做是对的
better that you did.
我很抱歉
Sorry.
不用跟我说这个
You don't have to say that.
我根本不该搅这淌浑水才对
I should never have got involved in all of this.
你还提醒过我
You told me not to.
水…
Here...
我被烟呛到了
Mm... It's the smoke. It...
把我的肺呛伤了
It's done something to my lungs.
-医生说… -我知道…他们跟我说了
- The doctor said... - I know. I know. They told me.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么会出现在那办公室,安德鲁?
Why were you there... Andreas, at the office?
当然是去找你啊,不然呢?
I was looking for you, of course. Why else?
我发现你那张照片 是从三叶草图书出版传来的
I found out that the photograph you were sent
所以我就在担心了
came from Clover Books, and I was worried.
我该说什么才好呢
What I said to you...
你会原谅我吗?
Will you ever forgive me?
我已经原谅你了
I already have.
发生这样的事
How could I have possibly believed
-叫我怎么相信呢? -无所谓了…
- even for a minute...? - It doesn't matter.
都不重要了
It doesn't matter.
都过去了
- It's all behind us now.
我想谈谈克里特岛
I want to talk about Crete.
我只希望酒店的钱不是艾伦的,但…
I just wish it wasn't Alan's money in the hotel, but...
我不去了
I'm not going.
你当然要去
Oh, yes, you are.
我跟你一起去
And I'm going with you.
你还没好呢
- You're not feeling well.
你在幻想呢
- You're hallucinating.
才没有
- I am not.
有
Yes.
好,等你好一点了我们再谈
OK. We'll talk about it when you're better, hmm?
我之前在想你何时才要出现
I was wondering when you were going to show up.
你感觉如何了?
- How are you feeling?
糟透了
- Awful.
我把事都搞砸了
I mucked everything up.
我误会了安德鲁,还差点害死自己
I accused Andreas, and I nearly got myself killed.
你对自己太严格了
You're being too hard on yourself.
你把案子给破了
You solved the crime.
凶手已被逮捕了
The killer has been apprehended.
我会说你做的非常漂亮
I would say you have done remarkably well.
我就当你是在恭维我了
I'll take that as a compliment, coming from you.
遗失的篇章?
The missing chapter?
好
Yes.
你读过了吗?
You have read it?
还没
Not yet.
我读完信的最后几页
I've read the last pages with the letter,
但还没发现答案
but not the solution.
我不确定我是否能完成
I'm not sure I'm quite up to it.
-“喜鹊谋杀案”
"Magpie Murders".
-是你侦破的
You solved them?
身为一名侦探,一定得侦破案子
The detective will always solve the crime
就像黑夜之后,必有白昼一样
as sure as day will follow the night.
我所存在的世界 这是不变的规矩
In the world in which I exist, this is an immutable fact.
是啊
Ah, yes.
物证确凿
The certainty.
所以人们那么喜欢你
That's why people love you.
你想知道答案吗?
You wish to know the answer?
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding?
-那是我梦寐以求的
That's all I want to know.
-跟我来吧
Then come with me.
现在?
Now?
难道你没时间吗?
You are too busy?
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
去“女王之臂”酒吧
To the Queen's Arms Public House.
我们要去找谁吗?
And who are we meeting?
是乔伊山德林第一个跑来找我求助的
It was Joy Sanderling who first came to me for help,
所以我得把我知道的告诉她
and it is she who must hear what I have to say.
我的朋友们等了
My friends are waiting.
-督察大人 -詹姆斯
Detective Inspector. James.
可以了吗?
Are we ready?
可以了
We are indeed.
因为萨克斯比艾凡的一起凶杀案
You asked me to come to Saxby-on-Avon
你把我叫来,山德林女士
on account of one death, Miss Sanderling.
就在玛丽布莱基思顿死前一天
That was the death of Mary Blakiston
她儿子罗伯特
just one day after her son, Robert,
听到有人威胁她
had been overheard threatening her.
我没有威胁她
- I didn't threaten her. - Huh.
-但大家都这么认为 -我才不会伤害她
But that is how it was construed.- I never touched her.
我知道
- I know that.
我知道你母亲是怎么死的
I know exactly how your mother died.
那是场意外
It was an accident.
你不是跟我这么说的,彭德
That's not what you told me, Pund.
你说是弗朗西斯派伊杀的
You said Lady Frances killed her.
是她没错
Oh, she did.
无意间
Inadvertently.
你应该还记得,她有说过
You will recall
她曾在布莱基思顿太太死的那天
that she told us that she telephoned Mrs Blakiston
打过电♥话♥给她
on the very day of her death.
我认为是那通电♥话♥造成的
It was, I believe, the telephone call that was responsible,
因为她还有跟我们说了些别的事
uh, for she also told us something else.
这位是艾提克思彭德
This is Atticus Pund.
他是大名鼎鼎的侦探
He's a well-known investigator.
亲爱的,可以请你帮忙接电♥话♥吗?
Would you take that, darling?
楼上的电♥话♥坏了 这屋子的东西没一个能用的
The telephones don't work upstairs. Nothing works in this house.
真是霉运一个接着一个来
It's just one thing after another.
我们知道玛丽布莱基思顿 在楼上吸地板
We know that Mary Blakiston was vacuuming at the top of the stairs.
我们想象一下电♥话♥铃响了
Let us imagine that the telephone rings.
她死的那天早上我有打电♥话♥给她
I rang her the morning she died,
但她没接
and when she didn't answer,
我想应该是出什么事了
I thought there must be something wrong.
她在卧室里无法接听
She cannot answer it in the bedroom.
所以就急着跑下楼去
She has to hurry downstairs,
结果她就不小心被电线绊倒
and in her haste, her foot becomes entangled in the wire.
所以,不关罗伯特的事?
So, Robert had nothing to do with it.
没错
Exactly.
我就知道
I knew it.
那马格努斯爵士的死因呢?
What about the death of Sir Magnus?
那的确是个棘手的问题
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表