剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
It's not easy.
创意被人偷了,当然不容易
It's not easy when someone steals your ideas.
你在哪里见到他的?
Where did you meet him?
我去上了一堂课,开在威尔特郡
I did a course, a place in wiltshire.
花掉我两百镑
Cost me two hundred quid.
我本来以为会值回票价
I thought it would be worth it.
结果却是我花过最不值的一笔钱
It was the worst money I ever spent.
艾伦康威是客座讲师
Alan Conway was the guest tutor.
“现代政♥治♥与亘古敌意肆虐乡间
"The very countryside ravaged by a locust cloud
宛如蝗虫过境
"of modern politics and ancient hatreds.
于是那可怜的狗什么也没有,他呢喃着
"And so the poor dog has none, he murmurs,
却不知道狗就是…
"unaware that the dog is, in fact...
他自己”
"Himself."
我不太懂,这是在讲什么的?
I'm not sure I get it. What's it about?
讲帝国
It's about empire.
讲特权阶级
About the aristocracy.
讲礼节的崩坏
About the collapse of civility.
老实说
To be honest,
我完全不懂他那串在讲什么
I didn't have a clue what he was on about.
但我还是在休息时间去找他了
But, anyway, I approached him during a coffee break.
-你把你的点子告诉他 -猜对了
- And you told him your idea. - Got it in one.
他看起来是还挺友善的,我们聊了起来
He seemed friendly enough. We got chatting.
我把我的书名“喜鹊谋杀案”告诉他
I told him my title, "magpie murders".
故事是以一首古老童谣为主线
It was going to be based on the old nursery rhyme.
你知道的,“一只喜鹊迎悲伤 两只喜鹊送欢乐”那首
You know, "one for sorrow, two for joy," and so on.
地点设定在乡间,大地主被杀
Set in a village where the local squire gets killed.
-怎么被杀? -被斩首
- How? - His head's chopped off.
啊
Ah.
结果我看到的新作预告怎么写的?
What did I see when it was announced?
艾提克思彭德系列作第九部
The ninth instalment of the Atticus pund adventures.
书名一样,情节一样,什么都一样
Same title. Same plot. Same everything.
艾伦那天读了多少内容?
How much did Alan read?
只有第一章,但我把我的故事 都跟他说了
Only the first chapter, but I told him all of it.
那你看到新作预告做了什么?
So, what did you do when you saw the announcement?
我还能做什么?
What could I do?
开车去沙福郡找他算账吗?才不是
Drive up to Suffolk and have it out with him? Nah.
他是大作家
He was a big-shot writer.
我只是无名小卒
I was nobody.
有谁会相信我?
Who would've believed me?
我写了信给三叶草图书出版的人
I wrote to someone at clover books,
寄了几个章节过去
sent them some chapters.
结果他们完全不回
They didn't even reply.
你是编辑
You're an editor.
你愿意看吗?我可以寄给你
Would you look at it? I could email it to you.
喔,好啊,当然可以…
Uh, yeah. Yes, of course. Um...
我把我的电子信箱给你
I'll give you my email address.
不介意的话,可以告诉我一件事吗?
Um, can you just tell me one thing, if you don't mind?
在你的故事里,凶手是谁?
In your version of the book, who did the murder?
告诉你不就爆雷了吗?
Won't it spoil it for you if I tell you?
我都是反向作业
Well, I always work backwards.
这样我可以专注在文风,所以…
That way I can just focus on the style, so...
好吧,凶手是妻子
All right, then. It was the wife.
-弗朗西斯夫人 -呃,是潘尼洛普夫人
- Lady Frances. - Uh, lady Penelope.
对,她跟网球教练在谈婚外情
Yeah. She'd been having an affair with her tennis coach.
他发现了,想把妻子赶出去
He found out about it. He was going to throw her out.
这你也告诉艾伦了吗?
And you told Alan that?
我全都告诉他了,他记了好多笔记
I told him everything. He took loads of notes.
我还以为他这么感兴趣 是想帮忙,那个混账
I thought he was interested cos he wanted to help, the bastard!
谢谢你,李
Thank you, Lee.
你的书稿我会读的,但我无法保证什么
I will read your book, but I can't make any promises.
-你读就是了 -好
- Just read it. - Yeah.
最后还有一件事
Um, one last thing.
你记得你是写信给 三叶草图书公♥司♥的谁吗?
Do you remember who you wrote to at clover books?
当然记得,虽然她一直没回我
Of course I remember, although I never heard back from her.
她的名字是洁麦玛
Her name was jemima.
我们到了
We're here!
谢谢
Oh! Thanks!
-嘿,苏珊 -嘿,艾丽斯
- Hey, Susan. - Hi, Alice.
拉纳尔强纳森打来三次要找你
Ragnar jonasson rang you three times.
他想讨论你寄给他的审稿意见
He wants to talk to you about the notes you sent him.
你妹妹凯蒂打来两次,要你回电
Your sister Katie rang twice, wants you to call her back,
还有史蒂芬说不能参加水磨石的活动
and Steven can't make the waterstones launch.
洁麦玛在哪里?
Where's jemima?
你没听说吗?她走了
Well, haven't you heard? She's gone.
你说“走了”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "gone"?
她提了离职,已经走了
Well, she's handed in her notice. She's left.
-你知道原因吗? -不太清楚
- Do you know why? - Not really.
她本来就不太喜欢这里
No, she didn't much like it here.
薪水太少吧,我知道她有在找新工作
It was the money. I know she was looking around.
你有她的电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a number for her?
是为了消失的最后一章吗?
Is this about the missing chapter?
一部份是吧,对
Well, partly, yeah.
查尔斯应该有
I think Charles has it.
他也一直想找她
I know he's been trying to reach her, too.
好
Right.
你应该没有收到一个
You never saw a submission
李杰弗里寄来的稿子吧?
from a man called Lee jaffrey, did you?
嗯,对这名字没印象
Mm, name doesn't ring a bell.
那书名也许有印象
Well, the title might.
-《喜鹊谋杀案》? -嗯
- "Magpie murders"? - Mm.
-还满巧的 -嗯…
- That's a bit of a coincidence. - Well...
如果你相信巧合的话啦
If you believe in coincidence.
喔
Huh! Oh.
-又是你妹妹打来的 -让她留语♥音♥信箱
- Oh. It's your sister again. - Let it go to voicemail.
“嗨,我是苏珊莱伦
'Hi, you've reached Susan ryeland.
请留言”
'Please leave me a message.'
请问一下
Excuse me.
我找一位麦克斯莱伦,他是我爸爸
I'm looking for Max ryeland. He's my father.
-他现在… -他在休息
- Is he... - He's resting now.
但状况还是很不乐观
But he's still very ill.
-我可以去看他吗? -当然可以
- Can I see him? - Yes, of course.
他在里面吗?
Is he in there?
爸
Dad.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
苏珊?
Susan?
不,爸爸,苏珊不在
No, daddy. Susan's not here.
我是凯蒂
It's Katie.
我要找苏珊
I want to see Susan.
我要找苏珊
I want to see Susan.
查尔斯…
Charles, uh...
我有话跟你说
I need to talk to you.
你知道艾伦的《喜鹊谋杀案》
Did you know that Alan plagiarised "magpie murders"
-是剽窃其他作家的作品吗? -什么?
- from another writer? - What?
对方应该不太算是作家
Well, he wasn't exactly a writer.
他偷了一个服务生的点子
He stole the idea from a waiter
那个服务生就在 你带他去吃饭的餐厅工作
who worked at that restaurant where you took him for dinner.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我跟他见过面,谈过话了
Well, I've seen him. I've spoken to him.
喔,我的天
Oh! Oh, my god.
你还不打算放弃啊?
You're not going to let this go, are you?
查尔斯,我很认真
Charles, this is serious.
-他们是在写作课认识的 -他叫什么名字?
- They met on a writer's course. - What's his name?
-李杰弗里 -他的作品好吗?
- Lee jaffrey. - Is his book any good?
我是有读了前面几页…
Well, I've read the first couple of pages...
喔,还有结局
Oh, and the ending,
乱成一团,无可救药
which is completely muddled and doesn't help at all,
回答你的问题,写得糟透了
and no, in answer to your question. It's awful.
但故事情节确实很类似
But the plot does have a lot of similarities.
他连艾伦住哪里都知道!
He knew where Alan lived!
你怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
他自己跟我说的!
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表