剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
in joining us as a partner.
很抱歉,我没有经营旅馆的技能
I'm sorry. I have no skill running a hotel.
不,我是说,当我们财务上的合作伙伴
No. I mean as a financial partner.
你是说钱
You mean money.
多少?
How much?
15万欧元
150,000 Euros.
那大约是十三万英镑
That's around 130,000 pounds.
是的,我知道汇率
Yes. I know the exchange rate.
我觉得这会是个很棒的投资
I think it would be a good investment.
希腊的经济正在复苏
The Greek economy is recovering,
而克里特岛的旅游业非常发达…
and the tourist industry in crete is huge.
安德鲁,我先打断你一下
Yeah, let me just stop you there, Andreas.
我恐怕你是在浪费你的时间
I'm afraid you're wasting your time.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
只是我已经十年没见到你了
It's just that I haven't seen you for ten years,
而我觉得这样很怪,你竟然不请自来
and I find it quite strange that you should invite yourself here
然后觉得我可能会有兴趣支持一个
and think I might have any interest in supporting a venture
我完全一无所知的企业
about which I know nothing in a place which I have never visited
而且是在我从来没造访过 也永远不打算去的地方
and never intend to.
这也不是多大一笔钱
It's not such a large sum of money.
对你而言还是对我而言?
To you or to me?
我只是觉得或许你会考虑一下这件事
I just thought it might be something you'd consider.
恐怕你错了
Well, I'm afraid you were wrong.
那我就不再占用你的时间了
Then I won't take up any more of your time.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你不跟苏珊说我来过
I... I'd be grateful
我会非常感激的
if you didn't mention to Susan that I was here.
-苏珊? -莱伦
- Susan? - Ryeland.
你认识她?
You know her?
我们在一起有段时间了
We've been together for a time.
我希望她可以跟我一起去
I was hoping she could come with me.
从那个时候开始,一切就变了
'That was when everything changed.'
他突然之间变得超和善
- suddenly he was nice.
“和善”?
- "Nice"?
我可不会用那个字来形容艾伦康威
That's not a word I'd use to describe Alan Conway.
他完全变了一个人
He was a different man.
你知道苏珊是我的编辑吧
You know that Susan is my editor.
-当然 -她干得非常出色
- Of course. - She does a terrific job.
而她不知道你来这里?
And she doesn't know you're here?
她知道的话会杀了我的
She'd kill me if she did.
我确定
I'm sure.
但你知道,你真的应该要早点告诉我 因为,你看
But, you know, you really should have told me
我把艾提克思彭德系列写完了
because, you see, I've finished with Atticus pund.
-她从来没有跟我说过 -她不知道
- She never told me that. - She doesn't know.
《喜鹊谋杀案》就是最后一本
"Magpie murders" is the last one.
而我一直想要想办法感谢她
And I've been wanting to find a way to thank her.
艾伦,我不是要你送我
I'm not asking for a gift, Alan.
不,我知道,但是,就像你所说的
No, I know that, but, as you say,
担任旅馆的财务合伙人
being a financial partner in a hotel -
这对我们来说会是 可以让关系继续下去的一种方式
it would be a way for us to continue our relationship.
你确定你不要来一杯吗?
Are you sure you won't have a drink?
呃…或许就小小一杯
Well...Maybe a small one.
嗯,首先让我带你四处绕绕
Well, let me show you around first.
苏珊从没来过这里 噢,我也不知道为什么
Susan's never been here. Oh, I don't know why.
他当时立刻就打给他的律师,沙基德甘
He rang his solicitor, sajid Khan, there and then.
他说他想要一份简单的合约
He said he wanted a simple contract.
总金额为十五万欧元
150,000 Euros - the entire amount.
他不能再更开心了
He couldn't have been more pleasant.
这里的风景实在太赞了
The views up here are amazing.
天气好的时候还可以看到诺福克
On a clear day, you can see Norfolk.
我写完都会上来这里
I come up here when I finish writing.
这里是能让我放松的地方
Somewhere I can relax.
靠,抱歉
Shit! Sorry.
是沙基德
Ah! It's sajid.
你下周就可以过去找他了
You can go in next week.
到时候一切就都准备好了
It'll all be ready.
他能取用那些资金
He has the access to the funds.
噢,这样太棒了
Oh, that's amazing.
我,我不知道该说什么
I... I don't know what to say.
我想要成为你第一个客人
I want to be your first guest.
而且我不希望收到账单
And I'm not expecting a bill.
所以你拿到那笔钱了吗?
So, you have the money?
他的律师在艾伦死后打给我
His solicitor rang me after Alan died.
我替康威先生代管一些资金
I held certain funds in escrow for mr Conway.
他非常坚持要把这笔钱交付给你
He was very insistent that this should be paid to you.
他想得真周到
That was very thoughtful of him.
该债务将被视为遗产的资产之一
The debt will be considered an asset
我会安排
I will make the arrangements
还款事宜,还有
for the repayments of the estate. and,
-当然,包含利息
of course, interest.
-谢谢你
Thank you.
所以…
So...
你没有杀他
- You didn't kill him.
我拥抱了他
- I embraced him.
或许我太激动了,但是 嘿,我是希腊人欸
Perhaps I was too emotional, but, hey, I'm Greek.
我想要感谢他,然而…
I wanted to thank him, and...
…然而,那就是你在这里所看到的
And that's what you're seeing here.
你在干嘛?
- What are you doing?
我在把它寄给我自己
- I'm sending it to myself.
人们说一张照片可以说出千言万语
They say a picture can speak a thousand words.
我很抱歉
- I'm sorry.
真的吗?
- Are you?
你知道他之所以给你那笔钱
You know he only gave you the money
只是因为这样他就可以控制我
because it gave him control of me.
或许那是真的
Maybe that's true.
但我已经不确定 那还重不重要了,不是吗?
But I'm not sure it matters anymore, does it?
安德鲁,
Andreas...
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你也看到了我所看到的
You saw what I saw.
我还能怎么想?
What else was I to think?
但你了解我的
But you know me.
我说,我们已经在一起六年了
Well, we've been together for six years.
我们是朋友,是情人
We're friends. We're lovers.
你比世界上任何一个人都还要了解我
You know me better than anyone in the world,
而你觉得我会做出这种事吗?
and you think I could have done this?
我会用把人推下楼的方式杀人吗?
That I could kill someone by pushing them?
我错了
I was wrong.
不
No.
不,我以为我会跟你一起
No. I thought I was going to crete with you
去克里特岛 然后我们终于可以幸福地在一起
and that we'd finally be happy together.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表