剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
"We must also remember what she left behind."
她留下来的是一封信
What she had left behind was a letter
此信可证明多年前杀死弟弟的凶手
which identified Robert as the killer of his brother
就是罗伯特
all those years before.
这会毁了他在村里的人生
It would have destroyed his life in the village.
山德林小姐,你跟他的关系 也就跟着结束了
It would have ended, Miss Sanderling, his relationship with you.
-所以他想把信偷走
- So, he tried to steal it.
-没错
- Exactly.
他就在马格努斯爵士
He broke into Pye Hall the same night
自假期中回家的那晚
in an attempt to find the letter
也闯入了派伊府邸 想要偷取那封信
before Sir Magnus returned from his holiday.
但他打不开保险箱…
But he couldn't open the safe.
所以才谎报为抢劫案
That's why he faked the burglary!
他偷了银器,将银器丢弃在湖里
He stole the silver, he got rid of it in the lake,
两个被丢弃的银器 后来被布兰特找到
dropping the two pieces that Brent later found.
然后,马格努斯爵士回到家
Then, Sir Magnus came home.
罗伯特见到了他
Robert arranged to meet him,
我们可以想象后来发生什么事…
and we can imagine what occurred.
但她是错的,先生 你一定得相信我
But she was wrong, sir. You've got to believe me.
但你威胁过她
But you threatened her.
村里一半的人都听到了
Half the village heard it.
而就在隔天…
And the very next day...
那不是我!
That wasn't me!
你想要她死
You wanted her dead.
你亲口说的
You said so.
而大家都听到了
And everyone heard you.
我得说,罗伯特,我受够了
I have to say, Robert, I am sickened.
我觉得你该离开了
I think you ought to leave.
我相信你,试着帮助你
I believed in you, tried to help you.
之后,还有一件事要做
After that, there was but one thing to do.
他回到了书房♥…
He returned to the study,
烧掉了那封信
burned the incriminating letter,
同时间马格努斯爵士的血
at the same time transferring
在沾在了那封信上
some of Sir Magnus's blood onto the page.
但在亟欲湮灭证据之虞,犯了一个错
But in his haste, he made an error.
在桌上,我看过一次
On the desk, I saw it at once.
用打字机打的信件…
A typed letter
却装在手写的信封里
in a handwritten envelope.
他烧了他母亲的那封手写信…
He burned the letter that his mother had handwritten,
但也烧掉了那封本来装着
but he also burned the typed envelope containing
克拉莉萨派伊威胁信并用打字机打出来的信封
the threatening letter that Clarissa Pye had delivered,
结果玛丽布莱基思顿的
leaving behind the envelope with the
手写信封给留下了
handwriting I later recognised as Mary Blakiston's.
这不就透露了一堆有关
Does this not tell you a great deal about
马格努斯爵士的死因了吗?
the murder of Sir Magnus?
重点不在内容,而是字怎么写的
It's not what is written. It is how it is written.
这就是线索的所在
That is where the solution can be found.
同样的手写字迹
The same handwriting.
这几乎告诉了绝大部分 我想知道的事
It told me almost everything I needed to know.
是真的吗,罗伯特?
Is this true, Robert?
是真的,对吗?
It is, isn't it?
天哪
Oh, my God.
我这么做都是为了你
I did it for you.
为了我们
For us.
我还能怎么办?
What else could I do?
我爱你啊
I love you.
我只想跟你在一起
I just wanted to be with you.
你跟我来吧
Better come with me.
我必须得说,你真的很厉害啊
I have to say, you were on top form back there.
-您人真好 -不
Ah, you're too kind. No.
是真的,这会让这本书大卖♥♥的
Seriously. It'll make for a bestseller.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
这对你来说才是最重要的吗?
Is that what matters to you?
没有那么重要
Not so much anymore.
我要离开出版业了
I'm leaving publishing.
我要去克里特岛
- I'm going to Crete. - Oh.
我认为你在那里会很开心的
I think you'll be happy there.
希望如此了
I hope so.
你知道你在故事最后 会发生什么吗?
Do you know what happens to you at the end of the book?
一开始我就知道了
I knew it from the start.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不需要抱歉,这系列有八本书
Oh, there's no need to be. There are eight books.
现在是第九本了
Nine now.
至少好一段时候,我不会被读者给遗忘
I'll not be forgotten. At least for a time.
不,我是说,我感到抱歉是因为
No, I mean, I'm sorry because...
我觉得以后再也见不到你了
Well, I suppose it means I won't see you again.
我们各自有不同的路要走 莱伦女士
We have separate paths to follow, Miss Ryeland.
我曾跟你说过别那么叫我
I've asked you not to call me that.
很荣幸认识您
It's been a pleasure.
我也是
For me, too.
再见了,艾提克思
Goodbye, Atticus.
再见了,苏珊
Goodbye, Susan.
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表