剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
派伊府邸的一切都是腐♥败♥的
Everything about pye hall is rotten.
那该死的地方
It's as if there is some sort
就好像有某种诅咒似的
of curse on that bloody place.
它从来就不肯放过我
It's never left me alone.
你是在1943年失去了你弟弟的吧
It was 1943 that you lost your younger brother.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
在墓园的时候我看到了他的安息之处
In the cemetery, I saw his resting place,
墓碑上有日期
the date on the gravestone.
对
Yes.
那是在战争期间
It was in the middle of the war.
你是德国人,对吗?
You're German, aren't you?
彭德先生,1943年的时候你在干嘛?
What were you doing in 1943, mr pund?
罗伯特!
Robert!
山德林小姐,他这么问很合理
It's reasonable to ask, miss sanderling.
我当时被关在劳♥改♥营
I was in a labour camp.
是纳粹的敌人
An enemy of the Nazis.
我敢于批评他们
I dared to criticise them.
不幸的是,有点太大声了
Unfortunately, too loudly.
我爸当时在英国皇家空军效命
My dad was in the raf.
他被派去博斯科姆高地空军基地
He was sent off to boscombe down,
把我们全都抛下了…
leaving us all behind...
我妈、我,还有山姆
Mum, me, and Sam.
我们住在一座农场里 在那我们过得很快乐
We were living on a farm, and we were happy enough there.
但之后马格努斯爵士需要一个管家
But then sir Magnus needed a housekeeper,
所以我们就搬进了寄宿小屋
so we moved into the lodge house,
就在派伊府邸的空地上
which was on the grounds of pye hall.
一开始很不错
It was great at first.
我当时14岁,山姆12岁
I was fourteen, Sam was twelve -
我们拥有所有的一切
and we had it all to ourselves
花♥园♥
- The gardens
果园
The orchard,
森林里罗马时期的宝藏
Roman treasure in the wood.
马格努斯爵士对我们一直都很好
Sir Magnus was always kind to us.
爸爸又不在身边,当他心情好的时候
And with dad away,
几乎就像是我们的父亲一样
he could almost be like a father when he was in the mood.
他有一些非常古老的钱币,然而…
He had these really old coins and...
在他的收藏中有一枚罗马时期的硬币
A Roman coin out of his collection.
没错
That's right.
那是他们在他的土地上找到的宝藏之一
It was part of a treasure trove they found on his land.
他会把其中一枚藏起来
He'd hide one of them
然后把找到它的线索给我们
and give us clues on how to find it.
你没办法想象那种感觉 那一整片土地上只有两个小孩
You can't imagine what it was like -
而且没人会管我们
two kids, all that land, and no one to tell us what to do.
事发地点就在那座湖
The lake is where it happened.
布兰特那天也在那里
Brent was there that day.
他从一开始就不喜欢我们
He'd taken against us from the start.
我和山姆太吵了
Me and Sam made too much noise,
而我们的狗,贝拉,她会追咬那些羊
and our dog, Bella, she worried the sheep,
所以他老是找我们麻烦
so he was always causing trouble.
警♥察♥在事后讯问过他
The police questioned him afterwards,
但他发誓他什么也没看到
but he swore he didn't see nothing.
所以事发经过是这样的
So this is what happened.
那时候是夏天…
It was a summer's day, and...
我和山姆出去寻宝,要找一枚硬币
Sam and I went on a treasure hunt, looking for a coin.
我们很兴奋,我们到处乱跑
And we were excited, and we were running around, and...
然后不知怎么的我们就走散了
Somehow we got separated.
那么,通常那都没关系
Now, normally that wouldn't matter.
我们在野地里都非常安全,但这一次…
We were perfectly safe in the grounds, but this time...
我不知道他的脑袋里在想什么
I don't know what was going on in his head,
但山姆突然想到或许它会藏在湖里…
but Sam got the idea that maybe it was in the lake...
或是可能在湖边的芦苇丛中
Or maybe in the bulrushes next to the lake.
山姆!
- Sam!
是布兰特找到他的
- Brent found him.
把他放下
Put him down.
把他放下来
Put him down.
山姆,拜托
Sam, please.
不要
No.
山姆!
Sam!
快醒醒!
Wake up!
山姆!
Sam!
山姆!
Sam!
山姆!
Sam!
山姆被淹死了
Sam had drowned.
他才12岁
- He was twelve years old. - .
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在那之后一切都发生得很快,但是…
Things happened very quickly after that, but...
一切都不一样了
Nothing was ever the same again.
我父亲从军中回来了
My father came home from the raf,
但他和我妈之间一切都结束了
but it was all over between him and mum.
她怪他当时不在那里
She blamed him, because he hadn't been there.
而他则怪她,因为她当时明明在那里
And he blamed her because she had.
我妈继续留在派伊府邸
Mum stayed on at pye hall.
天知道她是怎么办到的
God knows how.
每天她都必须经过那座湖
Every day she had to walk past the lake -
每天她都必须回想起来
every day she had to remember.
那么你呢?
And what of you?
我能怎么办?
What about me?
我也没有别的地方可以去
I had nowhere else to go.
你说过是马格努斯爵士 帮你找到这里的职位
, you said sir Magnus found your position here.
他总是很照顾我
He always looked out for me.
他帮我找了个工作,没错
He got me a job, yes.
还有这栋公♥寓♥
And this flat.
而你从来都没有 因为发生了那件事而怨过他吗?
And you never blamed him for what had occurred?
如果我说我怨过,彭德先生
If I say I did, mr pund,
你会指控我杀害他吗?
Will you accuse me of his murder?
嗯,或许我确实曾怪过马格努斯爵士 害山姆淹死
Well, maybe I did blame sir Magnus for Sam's drowning.
但我也怪布兰特
But I also blame Brent.
而且我也怪我的母亲
And I blame my mother.
我也怪我自己
And I blame myself.
(伍德桥,伊普斯维奇)
我要找麦克斯莱伦先生
I'm looking for mr Max ryeland.
二号♥床
Bed two.
爸,我是苏珊
Dad, it's Susan.
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?
凯蒂说你想见我
Katie said you wanted to see me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不需要这么说
You don't have to say that.
那都是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
什么?
What?
离开我们
Leaving us.
什么?
What?
我离开了你们?
I left you?
为了那个保母
For the nanny.
你离开了…
You left...
妈、我,还有凯蒂
Mum, and me, and Katie.
但那些…
But it was...
现在都没关系了
It doesn't matter now.
我已经原谅你了
- I've forgiven you.
不是,不是,不是那个
- No, no. Not that.
没有什么好原谅的
There's nothing to forgive. I...
我爱她
I loved her.
我们很幸福
We were happy.
真的非常幸福
So very happy.
我…
I...
我对你感到抱歉
I'm sorry about you.
我们做的那些,那是错的
What we did, it was wrong. You...
你从来都不懂爱
You never knew love.
你从来都没有结婚
You never married.
从来都不曾相信过男人…
Never trusted a man...
都是因为我们
Because of us.
你怎么敢说这种话?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表