剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
It's not something you'd expect to see
不太可能发生的事
in a restaurant like that.
听起来就像炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥一样
It sounded like a bomb had gone off.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
总之,我赶快转移话题
Anyway, I managed to change the subject.
之后都顺顺利利,没啥问题
And from then on, things went very much OK,
散场后艾伦就搭出租车回伦敦住处了
and then Alan went home in a taxi to his London flat.
然后隔天,也就是周五 他写了一封信给你…
And the next day, Friday, he wrote you a letter...
为昨晚的举动道歉
apologising for his behaviour,
周六他搭上往沙福郡的火车回去了
and on Saturday he went back on the train to Suffolk.
所以艾伦那边
So as far as Alan was concerned,
他已经给了你完整的书稿啊
he'd given you a complete manuscript.
他的确是这么说的
He certainly didn't say otherwise.
我得再回去沙福郡一趟
I'm going to have to go back to Suffolk.
啊,你愿意的话可以跟我一起去
Well! Uh, you can come up with me, if you like.
我们也要去参加葬礼啊
When we go up for the funeral.
那个混账
Bastard.
我连邀请函都没收到
Didn't even invite me to that.
请问
Excuse me.
这里是谁要下葬?
Uh, who's being buried here?
马格努斯派伊爵士,应该是明天吧
Sir Magnus pye. Tomorrow, I think.
玛丽布莱基思顿应该也葬在这里?
And, uh, I suppose Mary blakiston is buried here, too?
她的墓地在那边
That's her over there.
-你认识她吗? -大家都认识她
- Did you know her? - Everyone knew her.
她也认识大家
And she knew everyone.
她挺爱管闲事的
A right busybody she was.
现在管不了了
Just a body now.
嗯
Hmm.
死亡之前人人平等,是吧,彭德?
Death, the great leveller. Eh, pund?
是啊,一点也没错
Yes. That is most certainly true.
他是庄园主人,也是地主和开♥发♥商
He was the lord of the manor, the land owner, the developer.
而她只是个管家
She was just the housekeeper.
(玛丽布莱基思顿)
还真让人好奇他们有什么关联
You do have to wonder about the connection between them.
我想是很直接的关联
That connection, I think, is straightforward.
他们接连死亡的关联
It is the connection between their deaths
才是我感兴趣的地方
that is of interest to me.
(山姆布莱基思顿,1931-1943年)
我讨厌墓园
Ugh! I hate graveyards.
还好可以离开了
Glad to be getting out of here.
可不是每个人都能选择离开
Not everyone has that choice.
-有什么事吗? -你是罗伯特布莱基思顿吗?
- How can I help you? - You are Robert blakiston?
-为什么这么问? -我是艾提克思彭德
- Why do you want to know? - My name is Atticus pund.
彭德?那个名侦探?
Oh, pund? The famous detective?
你不是说你对 萨克斯比艾凡不感兴趣吗
I thought you said you weren't interested in saxby-on-avon.
那是在马格努斯派伊爵士 谋杀案发生之前
That was before the murder of sir Magnus pye.
看来你认为那也是我♥干♥的吧?
I suppose you think I did that, too, ey?
彭德先生!您怎么来了?
Mr. pund! What are you doing here?
他来问马格努斯爵士谋杀案的事
He's here about the murder of sir Magnus.
你有邀他进屋了吗?
Have you invited him in?
我在工作
I'm working.
请哈利帮忙顾就好了
Harry can look after the pumps.
“请进吧,彭德先生
"Come in, mr pund.
哈利回到加油机旁
"Harry returned to the pumps,
罗伯特带着彭德到
"while Robert led pund into the flat he occupied
修车厂楼上的住处”
"above the garage."
抱歉,我没听到你进来的声音
Sorry, I didn't hear you come in.
不用抱歉啊,你继续读
No, don't apologise! You should carry on reading.
说不定你猜得出凶手是谁
Maybe you can tell me who did it.
上一本我就猜对了
I guessed the last one.
-《艾提克思彭德在国外》? -是修女干的
- "Atticus pund abroad"? - It was the nun.
没错!
Yes!
回廊里的烛台
With a candlestick in the cloisters. Huh!
目前为止有什么想法吗?
Any thoughts so far?
这个嘛,我才读到第50页
Well, I'm only on page 50,
但我会说…
but right now I'd say...
乔伊山德林是我的头号♥嫌疑犯
Joy sanderling is my number one suspect.
喔,有什么原因吗?
Oh. Any reason?
看起来她最不可能杀人
She's the least likely.
小说不都是这样写的吗?
Isn't that how it always works?
嗯
Mm.
我不认为有什么必要跟你谈
I don't see why we should talk to you.
之前我们去找你,你却置之不理
We came to you for help, and you ignored us.
我能理解你的愤怒,罗伯特
Your anger is quite understandable, Robert.
蒙受杀害母亲的不实指控
To be unfairly accused of the death of your own mother
一定让你很不好受
must have been unpleasant for you.
“不好受”?可以这么说
"Unpleasant"? That's one way of describing it.
所以你为什么不帮忙?
So why wouldn't you help me?
如同我解释过的
Because, as I explained,
我原本并不认为自己能做什么
I did not believe there was anything I could do.
谣传,乡间八卦,它们就像潮汐
Rumour, village gossip, they are like the tide.
是无法挽回的
They cannot be turned back.
但现在马格努斯爵士遇害…
But now that sir Magnus has been killed...
没错,就是这件事 给了我来这里的理由
Exactly! Exactly! It gives me a reason to be here.
首先我有几个问题想问你,罗伯特
And first, I have some questions for you, Robert.
-你愿意回答吗? -有关马格努斯爵士的问题?
- Will you answer them? - About sir Magnus?
有关令堂与马格努斯爵士的问题
About your mother and sir Magnus
还有他们之间的关系
and the relationship between them.
罗伯特?
Robert?
你想知道的我都会说
I'll tell you anything you want to know.
-我没什么好隐瞒的 -谢谢
- I've got nothing to hide. - Thank you.
首先…
To begin...
令堂和马格努斯爵士很亲近吗?
Your mother and sir Magnus were close, hmm?
岂只亲近
Oh, they were more than close.
她很敬爱他
She worshipped him.
在她眼中,他不只是个老板
The way she saw it, he wasn't just her boss.
还是个气派的贵族
He was an aristocrat.
庄园地主
Lord of the manor.
我们以前住在农场,后来我爸离开了
See, we used to live on a farm, but when my dad left,
我们就搬进派伊府邸的出租♥房♥♥
we moved into the lodge house at pye hall, so...
几乎等于是他在照顾我们
It was almost like he owned us.
-“我们”是指…? -我妈,我,还有…
- "We..."? - My mum and me and...
我弟弟山姆
My little brother, Sam.
了解,所以你们有三个人
Oh, yes. There were three of you. Hmm.
贝拉
Bella.
来啊
Here girl.
贝拉你太快了,慢一点
Bella, you're too fast. Slow down.
山姆,山姆!
Sam, Sam!
跟上啊,贝拉!
Keep up, Bella!
山姆死了
Sam died.
出意外死的
In an accident.
我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry.
可以的话,我希望不要聊这个
I prefer not to talk about it, if you don't mind.
那是我小时候的事了
It happened when I was a child,
和现在的事一点关系也没有
and it's got nothing to do with any of this.
就照你的意思
As you wish.
喂?
Hello?
-是我 -喔
- 'It's me.' - Oh!
你的钥匙呢?
What happened to your key?
-没有手开门 -用牙齿啊
- Hands full. - Use your teeth.
亲一个,希望你还没吃
Mwah! I hope you haven't eaten.
-开了一包佳发蛋糕 -配茶吗?
- A packet of Jaffa cakes. - For tea?
-当午餐 -太随便了
- For lunch. - Irresponsible.
所以沙福郡怎么样?
So, how was Suffolk?
平平
Flat.
你说风景吗?
The landscape?
我是说体验
The experience.
完全找不到消失的那一章 而且人人都讨厌艾伦
No sign of the missing chapter, everybody hated Alan,
看到他那栋房♥子只是让我眼红而已
and seeing that house just made me jealous.
你有去见他的律师吗?
Did you see his solicitor?
有,怎么这么问?
Yeah. Why do you ask?
我只是在想,如果有什么文件要藏
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表