剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
I forgot to ask, how was the school play?
至少他们都记得台词
Well, they knew their lines at least.
你好晚才到家,应该都午夜了
You got home very late. Must have been midnight.
喔,我去喝了一杯
Well, I stayed on for a drink.
-跟孩子们去? -跟同事啦
- With the kids? - With the teachers.
-我有尽量不吵醒你 -你没吵醒我
- I tried not to wake you. - You didn't.
苏珊,有件事我还没告诉你
Susan, there's something I haven't told you.
天啊,你要回你老婆身边了
Oh, god. You're going back to your wife.
-不是,她不要我了 -她那么喜欢你
- No. She wouldn't have me - she adores you.
-那是离婚了才喜欢 -是喔
- Only because we're divorced. - Oh.
好吧,继续说
Well, go on.
我在考虑学期结束后不教书了
I'm thinking of leaving the school at the end of the term.
这样啊
Oh!
-为什么? -因为这是在浪费时间
- Why? - Because I am wasting my time.
半数的孩子都无心学习
Half the kids there don't want to learn,
剩下三个以后不是银行家就是律师
and the other three are going to turn into bankers or lawyers.
你应该转战国有部门
You should move into the state sector.
-古希腊那种? -喔,也是
- Ancient Greek? - Oh, yeah.
天啊
Wow!
那你还能做什么?
What else can you do?
其实我表亲亚尼斯
Well, the thing is that my cousin, yannis,
接收了一家在克里特的旅馆 靠近圣尼古拉奥斯
has been offered a hotel in crete, near agios nikolaos, huh.
他要我跟他合资买♥♥下,一起经营
And he wants me to go in with him to buy it and run it.
在克里特?
In crete?
我们还在讨论,但也不失为一个机会
We're just talking, but it's an opportunity.
对我和你都是
For me and for you.
你希望我跟你一起去?
You want me to go with you?
我一个人可不想去
I wouldn't go without you.
你完全没跟我提过这件事
You haven't talked to me about this before.
我本来要提的,但一直没办法
I was going to mention it earlier, but I couldn't.
为什么?
Why not?
因为公♥司♥要卖♥♥掉
Well, obviously with this buyout,
你要当老板什么的…
you becoming ceo and everything...
不是,我都还没下定决心要接!
No, but I haven't even made my mind up about that yet!
可不是吗
Exactly.
我就在等你拒绝
I'm waiting for you to say no.
不是吧,安德鲁!
No, Andreas!
就算我不接受这个升迁
Even if I don't take this promotion,
我也会继续待在出版业
I'm still going to stay in publishing.
我就只会这个,到底是…
It's all I've ever known. I mean what the...
我去希腊能干嘛?你说啊
What am I gonna do in Greece? Hmm?
我又不是雪莉瓦伦丁
I'm not Shirley Valentine.
我只是觉得我们可以讨论看看
I just thought we could talk about it.
我们现在就是在讨论
We are talking about it.
我不要
No.
在这晴朗的周一早上
'And the latest traffic news for London
为您播报伦敦最新路况
'on this sunny Monday morning.
A501车速缓慢…
'Slow-going on the a501...'
你第一节课是几点?
When's your first lesson?
10点才开始,但我得先去开教师集♥会♥
Not until ten, but I need to be there for assembly.
赶得上的
We'll make it.
-我很抱歉… -我很抱歉…
- I'm sorry... - I'm sorry...
不是,我…我不该突然告诉你的
No, I... I shouldn't have just sprang it on you.
你要烦恼的事明明已经很多了
Not when you've got so much on your mind.
我只是有点意外,仅此而已
I'm just a bit surprised, that's all.
安德鲁,如果你不幸福…
If you're not happy, Andreas...
我跟你在一起很幸福
I am happy with you.
对,但我会在这里
Yes, but I'm here.
在伦敦,你知道的 我的工作和家乡都在这里…
In London. You know, it's my work, it's my home...
天啊!也太塞了吧!
God! This traffic!
听我说,我真的还没有要下任何决定
Look, I'm not making any decisions, I promise.
我只是想先跟你讨论
I just want to talk.
那你就该早点提的
You should've mentioned it earlier.
-今天晚上有空吗? -有
- You free tonight? - Yes.
我们出去吃晚餐 就是,找个安静的地方
Let's go and have dinner. Somewhere, you know, quiet.
不吃希腊料理
Not Greek food.
我觉得很好
I'd like that.
真是的
Ugh...!
-我在这下车好了 -喔
- I'll get out here. - Oh.
搭地铁比较快
I'll get there faster by tube.
希望你找到不见的那一章
I hope you find your chapter.
-晚上见 -好
- See you tonight. - Yeah.
-嘿,苏珊 -嗨,艾丽斯
- Hey, Susan. - Hi, Alice.
-周末愉快吗? -愉快,谢谢
- Good weekend? - Yes, thanks.
对了,查尔斯给我这份 《喜鹊谋杀案》的稿子
Uh, this manuscript that Charles gave me, "magpie murders",
-是你影印的吗? -不是,是洁麦玛
- did you do the photocopying? - No, it was jemima.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我没看到她
I haven't seen her.
我觉得她好像漏了最后一章
I think she might have left out the last chapter.
噢,要我帮你追吗?
Oh! Do you want me to chase it?
好,可以麻烦你吗?查尔斯在不在?
Yes. Could you, please? Is Charles in?
-他在他办公室 -很好
- Uh, he's in his office. - Great.
查尔斯,我真不敢相信 你会这样对我
Charles, I can't believe you did this to me.
怎么可以给我少了最后一章的书稿
You gave me a book without the last chapter.
我懂,那个…
I know. Uh, uh...
-先请坐吧 -在你手上吗?
- Sit down, please. - Do you have it?
苏珊,请你先坐下,我… 有不幸的消息要告诉你
Please, Susan, sit down. I've... Something terrible to tell you.
什么事?
What?
艾伦死了
Alan's dead.
死了?
Dead?
稿子我是周末读的
I read the book at the weekend.
我跟你一样读完了
Like you, I got to the last chapter.
却少了最后一章,我就打给艾伦
It wasn't there, so I tried to ring Alan
想问问怎么回事,整个周六和周日
to see what had happened. I must've rung him
我打给他好多次
half a dozen times on the Saturday and the Sunday.
然后昨晚,我在家接到一通电♥话♥
And then, last night, I got a call at home.
谁打给你?
Who called you?
他的律师,一个叫沙基德甘的
His solicitor, a man called sajid Khan.
是他发现尸体的
He found him.
天啊,真是太糟了
God, that's awful.
查尔斯,我真的很遗憾
Charles, I'm so sorry.
所以发生什么事了?
What happened?
看起来是艾伦从家中坠楼了
Well, it looks as if Alan fell off that bloody tower of his.
坠楼?
He fell?
律师在电♥话♥里是这么说的
That's what he said on the phone.
其实我担心实情可能更糟
Look, I'm afraid it's rather worse than that.
早上我收信时看到了…这个
I was going through my mail this morning and I... I got this.
是艾伦寄的
It's from Alan.
是一封自杀遗书
It's a suicide note.
不会…
No...
不会吧,艾伦怎么可能想自杀?
Why would Alan want to commit suicide?
他名利双收,又有伴侣
He was successful. He had a partner.
唉,可能也跟我有点关系
Well, maybe I had a part in it.
周四晚上我跟他共进晚餐
I had dinner with him on Thursday night
你那天去法兰克福了 反正我…我有跟你说过
while you were in Frankfurt. Well, I... I told you.
嗯…
Um...
当晚的气氛不是太好,但…
It wasn't exactly the cheeriest evening, but...
也许我应该主动问的 如果他都这么打算了…
Maybe I should've reached out. If he had this on his mind...
“非常抱歉
"I'm very sorry,
但昨晚的晚餐我状况不太好”
"but I wasn't on my best form at dinner last night."
他在向你道歉
He's apologising to you.
那样我更内疚
That makes me feel worse.
“等你读到这封信时一切就结束了
"By the time you read this, it will all be finished.
我这辈子已经活得太成功
"I have achieved great success
也活得够久了”
"in a life that has gone on long enough."
-他得了癌症 -要是我早点知道
- He had cancer. - If I'd known that,
也许就会更…我也不知道…
perhaps I might have been a little more... I don't know...
宽容一点吧
Forgiving.
所以艾伦才会决定要 赐死艾提克思彭德?
Is that why Alan decided to kill off Atticus pund?
他得了癌症
He had cancer,
所以想带最爱的探员角色一起上路
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表