剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
“那喜鹊谋杀案”
"the magpie murders".
不是“那喜鹊谋杀案” 是“喜鹊谋杀案”
Not "the magpie murders"! "Magpie murders"!
那才是真正的书名
That's the bloody title!
不好意思?你是艾伦康威吗?
Excuse me? Are you Alan Conway?
我喜欢你写的书
I love your books.
-过来 -别闹啦
- Come here. - Oh, stop.
去找间旅馆吧
Get a room.
刚那人是谁啊?
Who was that?
我爸
My dad.
你看起来不怎么喜欢他
You don't like him much.
我希望他干脆死了算了
I wish he'd drop dead.
混♥蛋♥!别又来了
Arsehole! Not again.
真讨厌
Suck it.
我以为你已经走了
I hoped you'd already gone.
我以为我只是来说声再见的
Just thought I'd say goodbye.
那好,再见
Well, goodbye, then.
你把稿子交出去了吗?
Did you deliver the manuscript?
-我还有在里面吗? -你在乎吗?
- Am I still in it? - Do you care?
艾伦…
Alan...
我以为我们该谈的都谈了 不是吗?
I think we've said everything we need to say, don't you?
不,我不认为谈好了
No. I don't.
那好,我认为已经谈好了
Well, I do.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉什么?
Sorry about what exactly?
羞辱我?想消失就消失?
Humiliating me? Disappearing whenever you fancied it?
跟朋友开派对
Partying with your friends
开派对时还要同时跟你朋友 取笑我一下?
and presumably having a good laugh about me at the same time?
我受够了
I've had enough.
你可以滚了,走啊
Just get out. Go on.
车子你留下
You can leave the car.
你说我的车吗?
My car, you mean?
我想你会发现车子注册的是 我的名字
I think you'll find it's my name on the registration.
那请问一下,我怎么去车站?
Just out of interest, how am I meant to get to the station?
叫出租车
Call a taxi.
你不能这样对我,艾伦 我有我的权利
You can't do this to me, Alan. I have rights, you know.
你什么都没有
You have nothing.
再见,詹姆斯
Goodbye, James.
你一直都不喜欢艾伦,不是吗?
You never did like Alan, did you?
他是个阴沉的人
He's an unpleasant man.
毕竟你比我早认识他
You knew him before I did.
他还在当老师的时候 我就认识他了
I knew him when he was just a teacher,
那时他还没娶梅莉莎 就已经很阴沉了
before he married Melissa. He was unpleasant then.
希腊黄瓜优格酱,希腊肉丸子 还有茄子
Tzatziki. Keftedes. Aubergine.
哈罗米干酪,鹰嘴豆泥
Greek halloumi and hummus.
-我真是不能没有你 -那你会饿死
- What would I do without you? - You wouldn't eat.
-喝松脂酒? -有何不可?
- Retsina? - Why not?
太好了
Yay!
查尔斯要我给他一个答复
Charles wants me to give him an answer.
-你说那份工作 -对
- Mm, the job. - Yeah.
所以?你要接吗?
And? Are you going to do it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是个编辑,也只做过编辑
I'm an editor. It's all I've ever done.
-经营一家公♥司♥… -别小看你自己了
- Running a company... - Don't undersell yourself.
你那么棒,一定没问题
You're brilliant. You could do that.
不是
It's not that.
只要一落入投资公♥司♥的手里
It's just once we're owned by an investment company,
他们在乎的只有金额数字
all they're interested in is their figures,
-万一出什么差错… -不会出差错的
- and if things go wrong... - But they won't go wrong
因为你旗下有艾提克思彭德
because you have Atticus pund.
幸好如此,是啊
Thank god. Yeah.
我收到新的书稿了
The new manuscript arrived.
然后?
And?
《喜鹊谋杀案》
"Magpie murders".
背景是1955年,地点在一个 名叫萨克斯比艾凡的村庄
It's 1955, and we're in the village of saxby-on-avon.
那在哪里?
Where's that?
实际上没那个地方,从来都没有
Oh, that doesn't exist. They never do.
玛丽布莱基思顿被人发现 在派伊府邸身亡
Mary blakiston is found dead at pye hall.
那是马格努斯爵士的家族出身地
It's the ancestral home of sir Magnus.
她本来是他的管家
She was his housekeeper.
-她怎么了? -从楼梯上跌下来
- What happened to her? - She fell down the stairs.
还是被推下楼梯的?
Or was she pushed?
我要再读两百页才会知道
Another two-hundred pages, and I'll find out.
所以今天下午我就不理你了
So, I'm gonna have to abandon you this afternoon.
不,不…我根本没事做
No! No, no, no. I don't know what I'll do.
今天是哪一队?
Who are you playing?
曼彻斯特联
Man u.
3点开赛
Kicks off at three.
然后6点学校剧团演出
And then I've got the school play at six.
“彭德在回家的路上
'As pund walked home,
他已经把这一切放进框架中
'he was already putting it all into context.
只是想再努力一下而已
'It was just another throw of the dice,
他的人生某方面来说
'and in a way his entire life had been lived
从来都不受眷顾”
'against the odds.'
(艾提克思彭德)
-你回来了! -你好,詹姆斯
- There you are! - Hello, James.
我本来很担心你的
I was getting quite worried about you.
-为什么? -午前茶点你迟到了
- Why? - You're late for elevenses.
噢
Oh.
-你去哪里了? -去找班森医生
- Where have you been? - To see dr Benson.
他是我们的客户吗?
Oh. Is he a client of ours?
不,她是医生
No, she's a doctor.
-有什么我应该知道的吗? -我认为没有
- Anything I need to know? - I don't think so.
你有个客户再十分钟就到了
Well, you have a client arriving in ten minutes.
-我多拿了个杯子出来 -哪个客户?
- I put an extra cup out. - What client?
乔伊山德林,你不记得了吗?
Joy sanderling. Don't you remember?
应该是你忘了告诉我
You may have forgotten to tell me.
喔
Oh.
她前天打电♥话♥来了
Well, she rang the day before yesterday,
那时你桌上是空的
and you don't have anything on your desk at the moment,
所以我就跟她说了没问题
so I said it would be all right.
抱歉,詹姆斯,我现在没心情
Forgive me, James. I'm not in the mind
接新的客户
to take on a new client just at the moment.
她是专程大老远过来的
She's come a long way.
语气听起来相当苦恼
She sounded very distressed.
我深深爱着罗伯特布莱基思顿
I'm very much in love with Robert blakiston.
我们是青梅竹马
We were childhood sweethearts.
不管大家说什么,我都要嫁给他
And I'm going to marry him, no matter what anyone says.
大家是怎么说的呢,山德林女士?
And what do they say, miss sanderling?
说我吗?
About me?
说你的未婚夫
About your fiancé.
他们说是他杀了自己的母亲
They think he killed his mother.
我想这样就足以让任何人三思了
That would be enough, I think, to make anyone think twice.
但我知道他们错了
But I know they're wrong.
那只是乡间谣传,毫无道理
It's just village gossip. It's a lot of nonsense.
所以是什么让他们 有如此愚蠢的想法呢?
So, what is it that occurred to give them this foolish idea?
罗伯特在当地修车厂工作
Robert works in the local garage,
他母亲,玛丽布莱基思顿 也住在村庄里
and his mother, Mary blakiston, lived in the village.
他们母子关系不睦
The two of them didn't get on.
她老是对他啰唆个没完
She was always nagging him, and going on at him.
一副不希望他离开家的样子
It was almost like she didn't want him to leave home.
听起来有点像我妈
Sounds like my mother.
整件事的起因就是一次愚蠢的口角
This whole thing began because of a silly argument.
罗伯特的脾气不太好,这我承认
Robert's got a temper to him, I'll admit that.
但她一直碎念着要他去修理 她家中坏掉的灯
But she'd been going on at him to mend a light in her cottage,
在不该惹他的时机惹到他了
and she just picked on him at the wrong time.
-浴室的灯 -我知道
- The bathroom light. - I know.
-你说你会修理的 -我会修理
- You said you'd mend it. - I will.
都一个星期了!
It's been a week now!
我孤家寡人的
I'm on my own.
你也太不知羞耻了吧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
妈,你让我好好喝一杯行吗?
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表