剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Always it is Brent.
先是玛丽布莱基思顿
First Mary blakiston,
再来是窃盗案
then the burglary...
然后是马格努斯爵士
Then sir Magnus.
我可以告诉你们
Oh, I tell you,
在这里工作对血压很不好
it's not good for my blood pressure working here.
我们就照这个顺序吧,布兰特先生
Let us take them in that order, mr Brent.
玛丽布莱基思顿死去的那天你也在
You were here the day Mary blakiston died.
对
Yes.
我那时就知道一定出事了
I knew something was wrong
电♥话♥一直响,却没人接
when the phone kept ringing and nobody answered it.
最后我从窗外往里面看
In the end, I looked in through the window,
就看到她倒在地上
and there she was, lying on the floor.
我叫了医生,但我看得出来她已经死了
I called a doctor, but I could tell she was dead.
到处都是血
There was blood everywhere.
-你们合得来吗? -不太合
- Did the two of you get on? - Not really.
她一句话也没跟我说过 自以为比我优越
She never talked to me. She thought herself above me,
她和马格努斯爵士,卿卿我我的
her and sir Magnus being all lovey-dovey.
你是暗指他们在谈恋爱吗?
Are you suggesting they were romantically involved?
不是跟她
Not her.
她就是个上了年纪的母老虎
She was an old battle-axe.
他不可能对她有兴趣的
He wouldn't have had any interest in her.
但他倒是很好色,对象非常多
But he did have the roving eye, and there were plenty of others.
例如女仆,厨师…
Maids, one of the cooks...
还有达恩利女士
And then miss Darnley.
她是大着肚子离开派伊府邸的
She left here with a little pye in the oven.
-达恩利女士是谁? -家庭女教师
- Who was miss Darnley? - The governess.
负责照顾弗雷德里克
Looked after Frederick.
可以说马格努斯爵士也“照顾”她了
And you could say sir Magnus looked after her.
窃盗案当晚,你在吗?
Were you here the night of the burglary?
不在
No.
我住在村里
I live in the village.
通常我八点会离开
I usually leave about eight,
而且我完全不知道这件事
and I didn't know anything about it
直到马格努斯爵士渡假结束回来
till sir Magnus got back from his holiday.
是他发现的,当然也告诉我了
He was the one who found out, and he certainly let me know.
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
意思就是他把我骂了一顿
He blamed me. That's what I mean.
即便那和我一点关系也没有
Even though it was nothing to do with me.
我不在的时候,你本来就要看好家里
You're meant to look after the place when I'm away.
我也不可能一直都在
I can't be here all the time.
看来窃贼是从后面进屋的
It looks like they came in through the back.
有一扇窗户破了
There's a broken window.
你什么都没看到吗?
Didn't you see anything?
没有
No.
你比废物还废物,布兰特
You're worse than useless, Brent.
我受够你了
I've had enough of you.
你给我出去
I want you out of here.
他说要解雇你?
He gave you notice?
不知道,他常说那种话
I don't know. He often talked like that.
我也不懂他是什么意思
I don't know what he meant.
而你当然也无从得知
And of course you aren't able to find out
因为马格努斯爵士当晚就被杀了
because that very night sir Magnus himself was killed.
你是什么意思?
What are you suggesting?
你认为是我♥干♥的?
That I did it?
我因为不想被解雇,所以砍了他的头?
That I didn't want to be fired, so I cut his head off?
但是他遇害当时你并不在啊
But you were not here the night of his death.
我说过,我八点就离开了
I told you. I left at eight o'clock.
马格努斯爵士是九点遇害的
And sir Magnus was killed at nine.
对
Yes.
很可惜吧?
What a shame, isn't it?
要是我多逗留一小时
If I'd hung around another hour,
就能帮上你的忙了
I might've been able to help you.
但我什么也没看到
But I didn't see anything.
所以帮不了你
So I can't.
达恩利小姐
Miss Darnley.
好,我要问个有趣的问题
Now... here's an interesting question.
她就是那个被马格努斯派伊爵士 搞大肚子的家庭教师
She's the governess who was made pregnant by sir Magnus pye.
其实她的角色根本没有出场过
She never actually appears in the book,
艾伦康威何必还给她个名字?
so why does Alan Conway even bother to give her a name?
也许她在最后一章出场了
Perhaps she appears in the last chapter.
为什么你就是不直接告诉我呢?
Why can't you just tell me?
什么意思?
Excuse me?
凶手啊!你也在故事里,你一定知道
Who did it! You're in the story, you must know!
你感兴趣的不是马格努斯爵士之死
It's not the death of sir Magnus pye that interests you,
而是艾伦康威之死
it's the death of Alan Conway.
两件事难道没有关系吗?
Aren't they related?
我给你一些建议吧,莱伦女士
Let me give you some advice, miss ryeland.
是,没问题
Uh, yes, all right,
但你可以不要 再称呼我“莱伦女士”了吗?
but can you please stop calling me "miss ryeland".
也太老派了
It's so bloody fifties.
康威先生写了什么不重要
It's not what mr Conway wrote that matters.
你该弄清楚的是为什么他要写
You need to understand why he wrote it.
我要怎么弄清楚?
How do I do that?
当他交出那份书稿
At the moment that he delivered the manuscript,
可能是完整,也可能不完整的书稿
which may or may not have been complete,
他的心境如何?
what was his state of mind?
我不知道
I don't know.
当时他跟查尔斯在餐厅
He was at a restaurant with Charles.
他喝醉了
He was drunk.
应该要从那里开始找起才对
Then that is where you should begin.
谢谢
Thank you.
喔
Oh!
嗨,你好
Hi. Hello.
不知道能不能请你帮个忙
Um, I wondered if you could help me.
我是苏珊莱伦
My name is Susan ryeland,
我是这里一位会员的朋友
and I'm a friend of someone who used to be a member here.
请说?
Yes?
嗯,其实呢
Well, actually, um,
我想找一位
I'd like to talk to one of the waiters
上周四在这里上班的服务生
who was working here last Thursday.
嗯…
Um...
他摔破了几个盘子
He dropped some plates.
对,那就是我
Yeah, that was me.
餐厅人手不够,我临时被找来帮忙
They were short-staffed, so I was called in the last minute.
所以才会迟到
That's why I was late.
我从厨房♥出来,一眼就看到他了
I came in from the kitchen. I saw him straight away.
艾伦康威…混账一个
Alan Conway... bastard.
我都不知道他原来是会员
I didn't realise he was a member.
我呆站在那里
I just stood there.
手上还端着盘子
I was holding some plates,
隔了一段时间才意识到盘子有多烫
didn't realise how hot they were till they burned through.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
你为什么不喜欢他?
Why didn't you like him?
-你说你是他的编辑 -没错
- You say you're his editor. - That's right.
-三叶草图书出版 -对
- Clover books. - Yes.
那么你也是其中一份子了
Well, then you're part of it.
抱歉,什么一份子?
I'm sorry? Part of what?
你自己知道吧
I think you know.
我完全不懂你在说什么
I honestly haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.
《喜鹊谋杀案》
"Magpie murders".
对,那是他的新作
Yes, that's his new book.
我知道,消息公布时我就看到了
Oh, I know. I read about it when it was announced.
书名是我想的,我给他的点子
That was my title. I gave him the idea.
那,你和艾伦康威有多熟?
So, how well did you know Alan Conway?
我见过他一次
I met him once.
我是个作家,写过四本小说
I'm a writer. I've written four novels.
推理小说,跟他的有点像
Whodunits - a bit like his.
唯一的差异是我没有赚进百万
The only difference is, I haven't made millions.
一直没有人要出版
I haven't been published.
是不容易
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表