剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
Because he told me!
我还能怎么办?
What could I do?
开车去沙福郡找他算账吗?才不是
Drive up to Suffolk and have it out with him? Nah.
-他是大作家 -白♥痴♥
- He was a big-shot writer. - Idiot.
我只是无名小卒,有谁会相信我?
I was nobody. Who would've believed me?
他知道艾伦住在沙福郡
He knew Alan lived in Suffolk,
而且那是会员制餐厅 一定查得到他的住址
and it's a members' club, so they must've had his address.
你该不会认为是他去了…
Well, you don't think that he went...
你有跟洁麦玛谈过吗?
Have you spoken to jemima?
没有,嗯…
Ah, no. Um...
我留了语♥音♥消息给她
I left a message on her voicemail,
今天早上收到她的电子邮件
and I got an email from her this morning.
喔
Oh, um...
“我不知道总共有几页
"I don't know how many pages there were,
但是我确定没有少印
"but I'm sure I didn't miss any.
我每次都会核对
"I always checked the page count
复印机的页数记录…”
"against the dial on the machine..."
感觉不像是她会犯的错
It wouldn't have been like her to make a mistake.
她办事一直都很让人放心
She was always very reliable.
那她为什么离职?
Why did she leave?
找到新工作了
She got another job.
-什么,你就这样让她走吗? -我也留不住她
- What, and you just let her go? - I couldn't really stop her.
页数的事,你相信她吗?
Do you believe her about the pages?
也只能信了吧
I think we have to.
-好吧 -明天?早上九点?
- Yeah. - Tomorrow? 9 a.m.?
艾伦的葬礼
Alan's funeral.
我以为我们要一起过去
I thought we were driving up together.
-对,明天见 -好吧
- Yeah. See you then. - All right.
(苏珊)
(未接来电:苏珊)
“我是安德鲁,目前不方便接听电♥话♥
'This is Andreas. I'm not here at the moment.
请在哔声后留言,谢谢”
'Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.'
喂,是我,嗯…
Hello. It's me. Um...
我现在自己一个人…
I'm here on my own, and...
觉得有点悲惨
Feeling a bit miserable.
要是我们之前有更…认真地谈过就好了
I wish we could've talked a bit more... constructively.
听我说,拜托不要…
Look, please don't...
克里特的事拜托不要下任何决定
Don't make any decisions about crete.
我是说,不要…
I mean, don't...
不要上飞机
Don't get on a plane.
我需要多一点时间
I just need a bit more time
才能考虑清楚,然后…
to get my head round it, and then...
也许,我…我也不知道,也许…
You know, maybe, I... I don't know, maybe...
我们会有办法的
We could make it work.
总之我…我今晚在家,所以…
Anyway, i'm... I'm in tonight, so...
来找我吧
Why don't you come over?
嗨,嗨
Hi. Hi.
-凯蒂,我很抱歉… -爸中风了
- Katie, I'm sorry... - 'Dad's had a stroke.'
啊…是喔
uh, ah... right.
-嗯… -他在伊普斯维奇医院
- Um... - 'He's in Ipswich hospital.
我问过医生了,他现在很虚弱
'I've spoken to the doctors. He's very weak.
要是再发生一次,他就…
'They think if he has another one, then he...
他可能会撑不过去
'He might not make it.'
喔…
well...
真的很抱歉,嗯…
I'm really sorry. Um...
他想见你
'He wants to see you.'
为什么?
why?
你觉得是为什么?
'Why do you think?'
不…不要,我很抱歉,凯蒂
no, no... No, I'm sorry, Katie.
我已经跟你说过我不想见他了
I've already told you I don't want to see him.
可是我觉得你应该来见他
'Yeah, but I think you should.'
凯蒂!他抛弃我们,你,我,还有妈
Katie! He walked out on us. You, me, and mum.
我们还那么小,我都30年没见到他了
We were children. I haven't seen him for thirty years.
为什么现在就一定要见?
Why would I want to see him now?
做个了结
'For closure.'
-我才不欠他什么了结! -不是给他,是给你!
- I don't think I owe him that! - 'Not for him, for you!'
所以你认为我需要了结是吗?
oh, you think I need it, do you?
不,我…很抱歉,凯蒂…
No, i'm... I'm sorry, Katie. I...
我不想见他
I don't want to see him.
-我不见他! -可是…
- I won't! - 'Ugh.'
抱歉,抱歉…
sorry, sorry, sorry!
-不忠… -喔
- Infidelity... - Oh!
我常惊叹于谋杀调查中
It's often struck me that in a murder investigation,
涉及不忠的比例之高
it's remarkable how often infidelity has a part to play.
现实生活中,很少有什么事
There are in reality very few reasons
能让一个人想杀了另一个人
why one person will set out to kill another,
但只要嗅到背叛的气息
but the sense of betrayal,
被破坏的信任
the destruction of good faith,
那就可能致命了
mm, that can be deadly.
我现在对谋杀调查不感兴趣
I'm not interested in the murder investigation right now.
你想知道是谁杀了马格努斯派伊爵士
You wish to know who killed sir Magnus pye.
反正你又不告诉我,那我就先睡了
Well, you're not gonna tell me, so I'm gonna go to bed!
我会建议你小心为上,莱伦小姐
I would advise you to be careful, miss ryeland.
背叛最是伤人
Betrayal hurts.
我受够了,我跟你说我受够了!
I've had enough! I'll tell you I've had enough!
给我收敛一点,你这女人
Get a grip on yourself, woman.
-绝不! -老天!
- Never! - Oh, for god's sake!
你怎么可以这样?你让我反胃!
How could you? You disgust me!
我什么都没做
I did nothing.
你把我当成笑柄
You've made a laughing stock out of me.
有谁不知道你那肮脏下流的婚外情
Everyone knows about you and your filthy affairs.
你这差劲的东西
You're like a rutting goat.
真恨不得当初嫁的不是你!
I wish I'd never married you!
当年你看到这房♥子可不是这样说的
That's not what you said when you saw the house,
更别提这块地,还有给你的头衔
the land, the title.
才不呢,派伊夫人
Oh, no! Lady pye.
对你来说怎么可能够了?
You couldn't get enough of it.
你总有一天会后悔莫及,马格努斯
One day you'll go too far, Magnus.
我发誓,总有一天会一刀捅了你
One day, I swear to god, I'll put a knife in you,
就算要以死谢罪也无妨!
and I won't care if I hang for it!
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表