剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
She'd worked for him for twenty years.
她视他为智慧的象征,心灵导师
She thought him a pillar of wisdom, a mentor,
待她不薄的人
someone who'd look after her.
然后?
And?
当然他并不是
Well, of course he wasn't.
-你好 -什么事?
- Hi. - Yes?
詹姆斯泰勒?
James Taylor?
我是…
Yes...
我是苏珊莱伦
I'm Susan ryeland.
以前跟艾伦康威共事过 方便让我进去吗?
I worked with Alan Conway. I wondered if I could come in.
真的什么都不需要吗?
You sure you don't want anything?
我没关系,谢谢
No, I'm OK, thanks.
真不敢相信我终于见到你了
I can't believe I'm finally getting to meet you.
艾伦常常提起你
Alan often used to talk about you.
哈
Ha!
虽然都不是好话就是了
Not that he ever had anything nice to say.
你是他口中的…心机编辑
You were the, uh... Tricky editor,
不让他发挥天赋的人
the one who stood between him and his genius.
啊
Ah.
他倒是从没提过你
He never mentioned you.
嗯
Mm.
我怎么一点也不意外呢
Why doesn't that surprise me?
艾伦对那方面的事很注重隐私
Alan was very private about that side of things.
他甚至也不承认自己是同性恋
He didn't even admit he was gay
直到我们交往几年后
till we'd been together a couple of years.
你们怎么认识的?
How did you meet?
网络
Internet.
我有在上一个网站,卖♥♥淫的
There's a website I used. Rent boys.
我的价码是每小时300镑
I charged three hundred quid an hour.
希望你听了不会吓到
I hope that doesn't shock you.
完全没有
Not at all.
当时他还是已婚
He was still married at the time.
我只是个商品
I was just a commodity,
再来你懂的,接连发生一些事…
and then, you know, one thing led to another, and...
现在什么都归你了
And now you get everything.
是甘告诉你的吗?
Did Khan tell you that?
他有提到艾伦考虑改写遗嘱
He mentioned that Alan was thinking of changing his will.
啊…气死人
Ah... That's outrageous.
把客户的隐私当什么了?
Whatever happened to client confidentiality?
他也只说到这里
He didn't say anything else.
我有什么好否认的呢?没错
Well, why should I deny it? Yes!
什么都归我了
I get everything.
你觉得这会是 我把艾伦推下楼的原因吗?
Do you think that's why I pushed Alan off the tower?
不让他签新的遗嘱?
To stop him signing the new will?
我觉得我可能会这么做
I suppose I could have done that.
你愿意的话我可以带你去看看
I'll show you if you like.
好啊
Sure.
据说天气好的时候连诺福克都看得到
They say on a clear day you can see as far as Norfolk.
其实根本没什么意思
There's nothing of interest the entire way.
你不喜欢住在这里?
You don't like living here?
亲爱的,等我一拿到遗嘱认证 就要把这里卖♥♥掉
Darling, I'm selling the moment I get probate.
我早就等不及要搬走了
I can't wait to get out.
那里住了谁?
Who lives there?
杰克怀特
Jack white.
他是房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商,艾伦恨死他了
He's a property developer. Alan hated him.
为什么?
Why?
还需要有原因吗?
He needed a reason?
我不知道
I don't know.
艾伦就是讨厌他 因为通道和栅栏之类的
Alan just took against him. Access. Hedges.
他们曾经为了谁该 让谁的车先过大吵一架
They used to fight for right of way on the drive.
这里就是他陈尸的地方
This is where he was found.
是啊
Yeah.
他常常上来这里
He often came up here.
他很喜欢这片风景
He liked the view.
这围墙好低
It is a very low wall.
太低了
Too low.
没错吧,你看
There you are, you see.
-很容易站不稳 -嗯
- Easy to lose your balance. - Mm.
还好有我在
Lucky I'm here.
很抱歉让你失望了
I'm sorry to disappoint you,
但我不可能把艾伦推下楼的
but I couldn't have pushed Alan off the tower.
当时我不在
I wasn't on the premises.
-那你在哪里? -伦敦
- Where were you? - London.
待在这里我简直快疯了
I was going out of my mind stuck here.
我们分隔两地的时间越来越多
We were spending more and more time apart
到最后我们决定…是他决定
until we decided... He decided
完全切断我们的关系
it was better not to be together at all.
艾伦的书里都会写到你
Alan put you in his books.
谢谢你注意到了
Nice of you to notice.
没错,我就是詹姆斯弗雷瑟 脑子迟钝的助理
Yes. I'm James Fraser, the thick assistant.
大家都会被写进书里,都不是好话
He did that to everyone, and not in a nice way.
他喜欢这样捉弄人们
He liked to play with people.
应该说,对他而言就是这样
Actually, that's how it was for him.
写作什么的,只是个游戏
Writing. It was all a game.
你读过《喜鹊谋杀案》了?
Have you read "magpie murders"?
他从来不让我看还没完稿的作品
He never let me read anything until he finished.
那他完稿了吗?
Had he finished?
完稿了,我有看到一份完整的稿子
Yeah, I saw a finished manuscript.
最后一章不见了
It's missing the last chapter.
真的啊?
Really?
解谜凶手是谁的最后一章?
The last chapter of a whodunit?
那果然会出问题
I can see why that might be a problem.
-所以我才会来 -嗯
- That's why I'm here. - Well,
如果会在什么地方,应该就是这里吧
if it was anywhere, this is where it'll be.
你知道他计算机的密♥码♥吗?
Do you know the password to his computer?
Cat up nudist,一个字
"Cat up nudist". One word.
艾提克思彭德 (Atticus Pund)的回文
It's an anagram of Atticus pund.
艾伦太喜欢回文构词了
Alan loved anagrams.
-奇怪了 -什么?
- That's funny. - What?
他本来都把笔记收在这里
This is where he kept his notebooks,
但是笔记不见了
but they don't seem to be here.
还有人来过这个房♥间吗?
Has anyone else been in the room?
只有警♥察♥
Only the police.
你知道他的初稿都是手写吧
You know he only wrote his first drafts by hand.
-知道 -他喜欢用昂贵的笔
- Yeah. - He liked expensive pens.
不见了
They're gone.
-笔不见了? -不是,笔记不见了
- The pens? - No, the notes.
是啊,计算机里也空无一物
Yeah, there's nothing on here either.
没有档案,什么都没有
No files, nothing.
也许你可以问问克莱儿
Maybe you should talk to Claire.
克莱儿詹金斯,他妹妹
Claire Jenkins, his sister.
她帮他处理过书稿
She used to help him with the manuscripts -
像是打字、影印这些
typing, photocopying.
不确定“喜鹊”这本 她有没有经手就是了
Not sure she did anything on "magpie", though.
他们闹过不愉快
They had a falling out.
天啊
God.
有谁是没跟艾伦闹过不愉快的吗?
Was there anyone Alan didn't argue with?
没有
No.
而且假如真的有人把他推下楼
And if someone really did push him off that tower, well,
这样说吧,应该会有很多人自告奋勇
put it this way, there'd have been plenty of volunteers.
嗯
Hmm!
-再见,詹姆斯 -再见
- Bye, James. - Bye.
玛丽布莱基思顿完全搞错了
Mary blakiston had it all wrong.
我丈夫才不是什么圣人
My husband wasn't a Saint.
事实上,他对家中仆人
In fact, his behaviour towards the servants
还挺差劲的
was actually quite scandalous.
怎么说?
In what way?
这么说吧,他一点礼节也没有
Well, let's just say he had no sense of decorum.
您认为你们的婚姻幸福吗,派伊夫人?
Would you say the two of you were happily married, lady pye?
我一直认为婚姻和幸福
I've always thought marriage and happiness
都应该只限于两人之间,督察
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表