剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表
He borrowed the money.
是哪个疯子肯借钱给他啊?
Where did he find someone mad enough to lend it?
你这样说就不公道了
That's not fair.
抱歉
Sorry.
那,旅馆有名字吗?
So, does it have a name?
叫做波吕多洛斯
It's called polydorus.
波吕多洛斯是底比斯的国王
Polydorus was the king of thebes.
卡德摩斯的儿子
The son of cadmus.
嗯,不错啊
Hmm. Nice.
从圣尼古拉奥斯走十分钟就到了
A ten-minute walk from agios nikolaos.
有七间客房♥
It has seven rooms,
一家露台餐厅,一家酒吧
a terrace restaurant and a bar.
-有赚头 -那,为什么要出♥售♥?
- It's profitable. - So, why are they selling?
老板92岁了
The owner is ninety-two.
我跟学校说学期结束我就离开
I've told the school I'll be leaving at the end of term.
所以你已经决定好了
You've already decided.
我在车上跟你说过了,苏珊
I told you in the car, Susan.
不…不对
N-No... no.
你是跟我说你在考虑
You told me you were thinking about it.
没错,我考虑过了,然后做了决定
Yeah, well, I thought. And I decided.
你要我跟你一起去
And you want me to come with you.
对
Yes.
我觉得我没办法
I don't think I can do that.
那里不适合我,安德鲁
It's just not my world, Andreas.
我…我对经营旅馆一窍不通
I... I don't know anything about hotels -
什么床,床单,房♥客之类的… 你也一样都不懂
beds, sheets, guests - nor do you.
-学就会了 -我们会赔光光
- We'll learn. - We'll go broke.
那也要试了才会知道
We won't know until we try.
天啊,你确定是认真的吧?
God, you're really serious about this, aren't you?
苏珊,我们交往已经…
Susan, we've been seeing each other,
多久了,六年?
how long is it now, six years?
我爱你
I love you.
我认为你也爱我
And I think you love me.
但我们需要改变
But we need to change.
我做着不喜欢的工作
I have a job I don't like.
你的工作太耗费心力,又常让你生气
You have a job that consumes you and makes you angry.
我爱我的工作!
I love my job!
也许那就是我们的问题
Well, maybe that's our problem.
哇喔
Whoa.
我都不知道我们原来有问题
Didn't know we had a problem.
现在时机正好
The timing's perfect.
查尔斯要退休,公♥司♥要卖♥♥掉 你也不想接执行长
Charles is leaving. The buy-out. You don't want to be ceo.
-我也不知道自己想要什么 -我知道
- I don't know what I want. - Yeah. Well, I do.
我要跟你在一起 但是是光明正大在一起
I want to be with you, but properly.
我想和你共度余生,苏珊
I want to spend my life with you, Susan.
可是在克里特?
But in crete?
我想回家
I'm going home.
不管我去不去,你是这个意思吗?
With or without me. Is that what you're saying?
为什么人生一定要这么难啊?
Why does life have to be so bloody difficult?
根本就没道理
Never makes any sense.
你知道吗,所以我才会这么喜欢书
You know, that's why I like books so much.
书里的角色都帮你整理得好好的
In books, the characters do it all for you,
最后都会船到桥头自然直
and it all manages to work itself out in the right way.
伊丽莎白和达西
Elizabeth and Darcy.
珍和罗彻斯特先生,喔…
Jane and mr Rochester. Oh...
就连推理小说也一样!
Even whodunits!
尤其是推理小说
I mean, especially whodunits.
最后的解谜
The final reveal.
一切都收得服服贴贴
Everything wrapped up.
安心又可靠
Something so reassuring about that.
当然了,最后一章消失的除外
Unless, of course, you are missing the last chapter.
也是,的确有这个例外
Yes, that does put a slight dent in it.
你应该不会告诉我…
I don't suppose you can tell me...
我都读了三遍了
I've read it three times.
从头到不算尾巴的尾,还是毫无头绪
Start to not-quite-the-finish, and it's hopeless.
这样也许会有帮助
It might help, perhaps,
就是把事件按照发生顺序排列
to take events in the order in which they occurred.
请说?
Yes?
玛丽布莱基思顿之死,她的葬礼
The death of Mary blakiston, her funeral,
再来是窃盗案
and then the burglary.
对了
Ah, yes!
对于窃盗案我有个想法
I had an idea about the burglary, actually.
请说?
Oh, yes?
其实那根本不是真的入室窃盗吧?
Well, it wasn't actually a real burglary at all, was it?
你看到银饰时就是这么说的
You said as much yourself when you found the silver.
的确
That is true.
你怎么知道会在那里?
How did you know it would be there?
我并不知道
I didn't.
但就算一桩犯罪看似难以理解
But even when a crime appears to be unfathomable,
还是不可轻忽显而易见的线索
one should try not to overlook the obvious.
需要什么吗?
Can I help you?
怀特利先生?
Mr. whiteley?
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
-店名写的 -喔,对!那就是我
- The name on the shop. - Oh, yes! That's me.
呃…你有在找什么吗?
Uh, are you looking for something?
我刚好路过
Oh, I was just passing.
看到橱窗里有个银胸针
I noticed the silver brooch in the window.
是,那件很不错,是古董了
Yes, nice piece. Quite old.
-应该是罗马时期的 -我觉得应该是中古时期
- Roman, I think. - Ah, medieval, I'd say.
我可以看看吗?
Oh, may I see it?
恐怕已经来不及了
I'm afraid you're too late.
我们今天早上卖♥♥掉了
We sold it this morning.
有个客人看到后打电♥话♥来下订
A customer had seen it and telephoned in.
啊
Ah.
那么你不是该把它从橱窗撤下来吗?
Shouldn't you have taken it out of the window, then?
我忘记撤了
Slipped my mind.
请问一下…你是从哪里进货的?
I wonder if you could tell me, uh... how you acquired it?
抱歉,那是机密
I'm sorry. I'm afraid that's confidential.
我大部分的客户 都要求保有隐私,你明白吧
Most of my customers demand a certain discretion, you know?
有些人是转卖♥♥家里的银饰
Selling the family silver.
就算如此,有个男人被谋杀了
Even so, a man has been murdered.
其实是从市集进货的
Actually, it came from a market.
噢,什么意思?
Oh, uh, I'm sorry?
这是我太太洁玛
This is my wife, Gemma.
坎普西阿什的跳蚤市场
A flea market in campsey ashe.
今天刚进,明天就卖♥♥掉了
Here today, gone tomorrow.
我们不知道原来的卖♥♥家是谁
We've no idea who the seller was.
很抱歉,我们恐怕帮不上忙
I'm sorry. I'm afraid we can't help you.
没关系,谢谢你们
No matter. Thank you.
-那是谁? -你觉得是谁?
- Who was that? - Who'd you think it was?
-只会是那个艾提克斯彭德啊 -他会来这里?
- Only Atticus bloody pund. - Here?
听说村里来了个侦探
They said there was a detective in the village.
原来就是他
I didn't know it was him.
我跟你说过不要太早放上橱窗的!
I told you it was too soon to put it in the window!
-我们怎么办? -不知道
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
他们说的每一个字我都不相信
I didn't believe a word they said.
太太出面真是可惜了
It's a shame the wife arrived when she did.
-他们很清楚那是偷来的 -是啊
- They knew it was stolen. - Yeah.
还放上橱窗也太傻了
Stupid of them to put it on display.
詹姆斯,我告诉你
I will tell you this, James -
永远不要小看罪犯的愚笨
never underestimate the stupidity of criminals.
我要在书里花一整个章节来阐述这点
I've devoted a whole chapter to it in my book.
-嗯,“罪犯的愚笨” -没错
- Mm. "Criminal stupidity". - Exactly.
你认为窃盗案会和
Do you think the burglary had something to do
马格努斯爵士之死有关联吗?
with the death of sir Magnus?
我想问的是
The question I would ask is,
那真的是一桩窃盗案吗?
was it actually a burglary at all?
你为什么对布兰特那么好奇?
Why are you so interested in Brent?
他只是个园丁
He's only the gardener.
窃盗案发生时他在场 另外两起死亡案发生时也在
He was here at the time of the burglary and at both deaths.
布兰特一直都在
剧集 | 喜鹊谋杀案(2022) | 导航列表