剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我妈不在我的生活中
Uh, well, my mom's not in the picture,
我爸经常出差 所以
and my dad travels a lot for work, so,
我差不多可以为所欲为
I can pretty much do whatever I want.
真糟糕
That sucks.
我不是有意冒犯你 只是
I didn't mean to be rude. It's just...
一个人住在这么大的房♥子里
you know, living in this big house all by yourself,
听上去有点孤单
it sounds a little lonely.
嗯
Yeah.
我们并不总是住在这儿
We didn't always live here.
在我妈离开和我爸当上大学校长之前
Before my mom left and before my dad was university president,
我们住在城对面的一间公♥寓♥里
we lived in an apartment across town.
总是堆满了书和报纸
It was always cluttered with books and papers.
永远没有足够的热水洗澡
And there was never enough hot water for the shower.
听上去很艰辛
Yeah, that sounds rough.
嗯
Yeah.
为了能再到那间公♥寓♥里生活我什么都愿意
I'd do anything to live in that apartment again.
但相反 我假装我喜欢这里
But instead, I pretend I love it here,
因为我有自己的卫生间
because I have my own bathroom,
游泳池
and a pool.
没有规矩
And no rules.
谁会不喜欢呢
And who wouldn't want that?
有时候挤出点微笑
Sometimes it's easier to just plaster on a smile,
让人看到他们想看到的样子 这样更轻松 你懂吗
and let people see what they want, you know?
嗯 我懂
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
我极度害怕自己融入不了这里
Um, I'm basically scared shitless of not fitting in here.
就像
It's, like...
在我都不了解自己的情况下
how am I supposed to know
我要怎么融入
how to fit in, or who I'm supposed to fit in with,
或者我该找谁融入
when I have no idea who I am?
我能体会
I get that.
各位
Guys?
能给我张毛毯吗
Could I get a blanket?
谢谢
Thank you.
你穿的黄色衣服
You, you wore yellow.
是啊
Yeah. I did.
-你回来晚了 -爸
- Hey. You're late. - Dad.
-你们喝酒了 -什么
- You guys been drinking? - What?
喝酒 我从没这么清醒...醒...醒过
Drinking? I've never been sober-er-er.
不 不 你说了太多"醒"了
No, no. Too many "Ers."
回家 喝杯水 睡一觉
Go home, have a glass of water, and sleep it off.
晚安 趁你妈妈听到之前快进去
Good night. You come inside, before your mom hears.
别生我气 我没喝醉
Don't be mad at me. I'm, I'm not drunk,
我知道过了我的宵禁时间 但是公车坐了好久
and I know it's past my curfew, but the bus took forever, and--
没事 维克 我知道你很负责
It's okay, Vic. I know you were being responsible.
跟米娅怎么样了
How'd it go with Mia?
那个女孩 米娅 进展如何
That girl, Mia. How'd it go?
-还可以吧 -好
- Good, I think. - All right.
很好 非常好
That's great. That's fantastic.
很好
That's great.
爸爸
Uh, hey, Pap.
你是怎么知道妈妈就是你的意中人的
How did you know that Mom was the one for you?
这个
Well, um...
我们当时放学后都在一家破餐馆工作
we both had, uh, these after school jobs at this crappy diner.
你妈妈她是个糟糕的服务员
Oh, she was a terrible waitress, your mom.
如果你找她要可乐 她会给你拿冰茶过来
Like, if you'd ask her for a Coke, she'd bring you an iced tea.
如果你要冰茶 她会给你拿热茶
If you asked for an iced tea, she brought you a hot tea.
但没人在乎 因为她就是那么有魅力
But nobody cared, though, you see, because she was that charming.
她就有那么美
She was that beautiful.
所以我约了她出去
So, I asked her out.
在那个时候
I mean, at that point,
我主要想的是我要怎么才能...
I was mostly thinking about how I was gonna,
-你懂的 -爸 别说下去了
- you know-- - Dad, come on.
于是我们去吃披萨
So, we went out for pizza,
然后她开始说起她的爷爷
and she started talking about her grandfather,
他在几个月前去世
and how he had just died a few months ago,
他们关系有多亲
and about how close they were.
她在说的过程中哭了起来
And while she's telling me this, she starts to cry.
然后我很快也开始哭
And the next thing I know, I start to cry, too.
前一秒我还满脑子想着打炮
I mean, here I am, one minute I'm just trying to hook up,
下一秒
and the next minute,
我就在为一个我从没见过的老头哭泣
I'm crying about some dead old man I never even met.
我从没感觉和任何人如此有共鸣
I never felt so connected to anyone.
从来没有过
Ever.
我在那时就知道了
And that's when I knew.
或者我也不知道
Or whatever.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
西蒙 谢谢你的智慧箴言
Hey, Simon. Thanks for the words of wisdom.
一整天里 大家都喜欢我因为他们以为我喜欢米娅
All day, everyone liked me because they thought I liked Mia.
反转来了
Here's the twist:
我和她相处了一段时间后 我确实喜欢她
Now that I've spent some time with her, I do like her.
删除照片
她风趣 善良 还懂我
She's funny, and kind, and she gets me.
你有没有和一个女孩特别有共鸣 然后就想
Did you ever feel super connected to a girl and think,
或许你们之间有戏
I don't know, maybe this could work?
-喂 -维克托 我是本吉
- Hello? - Victor, it's Benji.
抱歉现在很晚了 希望我没有吵醒你
Sorry. It's late. I hope I'm not waking you up.
我没睡 什么事
I-I'm up, up. Wh-what's going on?
听着 我知道今天的咖啡师课进展不顺
Look, I know today's barista lesson didn't go perfectly,
但鉴于学校里的富家子弟都不需要工作
but since none of the rich-ass kids at school need jobs,
你是我唯一的申请人
you're kind of my only applicant.
所以职位归你了
So, the position is yours.
如果你想要的话
If you want it.
男子篮球队注册
我想要 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
那明天见 以及每天放学后
Well, see you tomorrow, and every day after school,
直到永远
until the end of time.
我们会经常聚在一起的
We're gonna be spending a lot of time together.
酷 等不及了
Cool. I can't wait.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表