剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
-别这样 还没... -皮拉
- Oh, come on! That is-- argh! - Pilar!
你真有天赋 好
Aah! You're a natural. Okay.
好 拍好了
Okay. We're good.
米娅
Aw. Mira.
你看多可爱
Look how cute.
好了 我们该出发了
Ah, all right. I think we're gonna get going.
好的 别做爸爸不会做的事
Okay, well, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
-别跟他说这个 -怎么啦
- Don't tell him that. - What?
你们看起来感情挺好
You guys seem good, actually.
是的
Yeah. We are.
你冲我们吼完之后
After you yelled at us,
我们整晚没睡 长谈了一番
we stayed up all night. Had a long talk.
你说的话我们听得很清楚
Hey, we heard you loud and clear, and...
我们会努力做更尽责的父母
we're gonna figure out how to be better for you guys.
对 快走吧 让米娅度过开心的一晚
Yeah. So go. Show Mia a good time.
她是个很特别的女孩
She's a really special one.
没错
Yeah. She is.
你想先做什么
So, um, what do you want to do first?
你想跳舞吗 还是喝饮料
Do you want to dance? Do you want a drink?
还是边跳舞边喝饮料
Do you want to drink while dancing,
那也是可以安排的
because that can also be arranged.
来陪我跳一会
Come do a lap with me.
我得逃离基兰身边喘口气
I need to take a break from Kieran.
他不停地说
He won't stop talking
虚拟橄榄球是怎么玩的
about how fantasy football works, okay?
好的 抱歉 我很快回来
All right. Sorry. I'll, I'll be right back.
-没事 -好
- It's okay. - Okay.
听着 我想告诉你 我看了你写的信
Look, I wanted to tell you I read your letter.
我原谅你了
And I do forgive you.
真的吗
Really?
但我原谅你并不会改变什么 维克托
But me forgiving you doesn't change anything, Victor.
我有男朋友 你却吻了我
I have a boyfriend, and you kissed me.
所以我得和你保持距离
So, I need to stay away from you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
安德鲁 安德鲁 等等 我能解释
Andrew. Andrew, wait. I can explain.
你在这啊
Hey, there you are.
安德鲁 我们能跳舞了吗
Hey, Andrew. Uh, can we dance now?
好
Yeah.
那两人几时结婚
When are those two getting married?
我很肯定
You know, I'm pretty sure
他们撑不了多久
that's not gonna last much longer.
你最喜欢的吉米·斯图尔特电影
Okay, favorite Jimmy Stewart movie.
说实话 回答
Be honest. Go.
我再去拿杯喝的 你想要什么吗
Oh, I'm gonna get another drink. You want anything?
好
Oh, sure.
再来一杯柠檬冰茶就行
Another round of Arnold Palmers would be great.
-我喜欢... -多点柠檬 少点茶对吗
- I like it more-- - More Arnold, less Palmer?
你真懂我
You so get me.
维克托最近有告诉过你秘密吗
Has Victor told you anything lately? A secret?
秘密 没有
A secret? Nope.
我和维克托根本不熟 所以...
Well, you know, Victor and I aren't close, really, so...
别演戏了 菲利克斯 他是不是背叛了米娅
Cut the crap, Felix. Did he cheat on Mia?
什么 当然没有 你怎么会这么说
What? No. Why would you say that?
我发现一封他写的信
I found a letter he wrote about
说他吻了一个叫"B"的女孩
kissing some girl named "B."
你知道些什么 我能看出来
You know something. I can tell.
不 那只是他创造性写作课的作业
Oh. You know, that's, that's just his creative writing class.
你也是米娅的朋友
You're Mia's friend, too.
如果维克托背着她劈腿
If Victor's sneaking around behind her back,
你该告诉她
you should tell her.
他没劈腿
He's not sneaking around.
只是出差时一时冲动
It was a one-time thing on a work trip,
他已经在处理了
and he's handling it.
给他多一点时间
So just give him a little bit more time.
这么说"B"是他的同事
So "B" Is someone he works with.
希望他们在舞会玩得开心
I hope they're having fun at the dance.
没发生太多戏剧化的事
There's not too much drama.
我一直觉得高中舞会戏很多
I always feel like there's so much drama at high school dances.
那是因为你以前总喜欢挑事
Uh, that's 'cause you always liked to start drama.
什么
What?
你说凯蒂·萨塞尔的舞会皇后头衔是睡回来的
You told Katie Sassel she slept her way to prom queen.
我才没那么说
I didn't say that.
我是说
I said,
"恭喜你靠陪睡得到舞会皇后头衔"
"Congratulations on sleeping your way to prom queen."
感觉是上辈子的事了
Feels like another lifetime...
我们当年一起参加高中舞会
...when we were going to high school dances together.
我们那时是不是疯了
Were we crazy?
这么年轻就结婚
To get married so young?
都还没认清♥真♥正的自己
Before we even knew who we were?
可能吧
Probably.
但17年了
But, 17 years.
之后又生下三个完美的孩子
And three perfect kids later,
我仍觉得那是我这辈子做过最棒的疯狂决定
I still think it's the best crazy decision I've ever made.
我也是 曼多
Me, too, Mando.
不管我们以后发生什么
Whatever happens between us,
我永远都会这么想
I will never stop feeling that way.
我也是
Me, too.
本吉 我真的天生两只左脚
Benji, I literally have two left feet.
别逼我跳舞 你为什么笑话我
Don't make me dance. Why are you laughing at me?
-你为什么表现得这么奇怪 -抱歉 我就是...
- Why are you being so weird? - I'm sorry, I just...
来参加高中舞会 让我感觉很怪
I feel kind of weird being at a high school dance.
至少再待几首歌♥再走 行吗
Well, can we at least stay for like, a couple more songs?
好
Sure.
你们好 问问你 本吉
Hey, guys. Quick "Q," Benji.
你和维克托天天一起上班 对吗
You and Victor work together, like, every day, right?
差不多吧 怎么了
Uh, yeah. Pretty much. Why?
你们有女生同事吗
Do you work with any girls?
有莎拉
Uh, there's Sarah,
但严格来说她是愤怒的女人 不是女生
but she's more of an angry woman than a girl.
莎拉和维克托有一起出差过吗
Did Sarah and Victor ever go on a work trip together?
应该没有
Um, no. Don't think so.
我们很快就走了
You know, uh, we were actually leaving soon,
所以现在要去跳舞
so we're gonna go dance.
你为什么要问他这些问题
Why are you asking him all these questions?
那次旅程途中发生了一些事 但是...算了吧
Something happened on that trip, but... forget it.
本吉 你和维克托之前不是一起出了趟差吗
Benji, didn't you and Victor go on a work trip together?
是啊 所以呢
Uh, yeah. So?
本吉 到底怎么回事
Benji, what's going on?
我能插个队吗 我想跟我最好的朋友跳个舞
May I cut in? I'd love to dance with my bestie.
你想跟我跳慢舞吗
You want to slow dance with me?
好吧
Um, okay.
你给本吉写了封信吗
Did you write a letter to Benji?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
我觉得皮拉或许发现了那封信
I think Pilar might have found it.
我就觉得她最近对我怪怪的
I knew she was being weird to me.
她问了我好多问题
She was asking me all these questions,
我试图维护你
and I was trying to defend you,
我提到那次你们一起出差的事
and I mentioned your work trip.
我刚看到她跟本吉和德里克说话 所以现在...
And I saw her talking to Derek and Benji, so now...
皮拉 你干了什么
Oh, Pilar, what did you do?
我们需要谈谈 立刻
We need to talk. Now.
好了 萨拉扎 你有什么事
All right, Salazar, what do you want?
听着 我不知道你以为你听到了什么 但...
Look, I don't know what you think you heard, but--
我听到你吻了本吉的事
I heard you that kissed Benji.
事情不是像表面这样
It's not what it seems.
或者 的确就像表面那样 但...
Or, or I guess it is what it seems, but, um...
我不是有意让这种事发生的
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我困惑了很久 然后...
I've been confused for a long time, and--
你对米娅有那么哪怕一点点喜欢吗
Look, are you even into Mia at all?
我爱米娅
I love Mia.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表