剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
但不是那种爱
Just not like that.
你会告诉别人吗
Are you gonna tell everyone?
不会 我绝对不会做那种事的
No. I would never do that.
米娅在乎你
Mia cares about you.
明白吗 这对她不公平
Okay? This isn't fair to her.
我知道 我知道 我会告诉她的
I know. I know. I'm going to tell her.
我发誓
I swear.
我只是必须得撑过这场舞会
I just gotta get through this dance.
她最近在家里遇到了很多烦心事 我...
She's been having a really rough time at home, and I just...
只是想给她最后一个美好的夜晚
want to give her one last great night, you know?
德里克 不是那样的 真的不是那样
Derek, it wasn't like that. It wasn't like that!
如果不是那样的 你为什么不早告诉我
If it wasn't like that, then why didn't you tell me?
我有种预感 这场争吵跟你有关
Something tells me this is about you,
祝你好运了 萨拉扎
So, good luck, Salazar.
你们好
Hey, guys.
省省吧 我不掺和了 我这就走
Save it, okay? I'm done. I'm out of here.
等等 等等 那不是他的错
Wait, wait, wait. It wasn't his fault.
是我主动吻了他 然后他及时制止了
I kissed him. And then he stopped it.
他制止了那个吻
He stopped it,
然后换了家咖啡店工作 就为了离我远一点
and then he switched coffee shops to get away from me,
因为他不想毁了你们的感情
because he didn't want to mess up your guys' relationship.
他就是这么在乎你 德里克
That's how much he cares about you, Derek.
所以求你别因为我的愚蠢错误怪罪本吉
So please don't blame Benji for my stupid mistake.
他真的是个好男人 你就这样不要太可惜了
He's too good a guy to walk away from.
他体贴 有爱
He's thoughtful and sweet,
有耐心
and patient.
我要说的是 本吉是最好的男人
My point is, Benji is the best.
你们在一起也是天造地设的一对
And you guys are awesome together.
所以千万别让我和我愚蠢的吻毁了你们的感情
So please don't let me and my stupid kiss mess it up.
我保证以后不会出现在你们面前
I promise to stay out of your way.
就从现在开始
Starting now.
但如果周二是练腿日 那周四就是练臂日
But if Tuesday's leg day, then Thursday becomes arm day,
那我周五只能练腹肌了
which means I have to do abs on Friday instead, actually.
哇 真的好有趣呢
Wow, that is so interesting.
我能稍微失陪一下吗
Um, will you excuse me a minute?
-当然 -好的
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
嗨 我来补充下♥体♥力
Oh, hi. Just recharging.
基兰在舞池里简直势不可挡
Kieran is unstoppable on the dance floor.
挺好的 温迪在...
Cool. Yeah, Wendy's, uh,
换脚上的创可贴
changing the Band-Aids on her feet.
她希望让自己处于最佳状态
She wants to be in tip-top form
等他们播《丘比特曳步》那首歌♥就狂舞 所以...
in case the Cupid Shuffle breaks out, so...
我很高兴你玩得很开心 蕾可
I'm glad you're having fun, Lake.
-真的吗 -当然了
- You are? - Of course.
我希望你能开心快乐
I want you to be happy,
如果基兰是你一直想要寻找的...
and if Kieran is what you're looking for...
我很高兴你找到了他
I'm glad you found him.
你看到维克托了吗
Hey, have you seen Victor?
没有
No.
我们分手了
We broke up.
本吉 我真的很抱歉
Benji, I, I'm so sorry.
-我 我真的不是有意... -不 不
- I, I never meant for any of this- - No, no.
是我主动跟他分手的
I broke up with him.
为什么
Why?
我们的感情出问题已经有段时间了
Something's been off with us for a while.
他很多时候都让我心里很难受
He makes me feel bad a lot of the time.
比如对于我喜欢做的一些事
About the stuff I like to do.
以及做一个浪漫的人
About being a romantic.
我想跟一个
I want to be with someone
不会总是让我感觉焦虑不安的人在一起
who doesn't make me feel anxious all the time.
一个能够让我觉得
You know, someone who makes me feel like
我能真实做自己的人
I can just be myself,
那就够了
and that's enough.
你给我带来的感觉就是那样 维克托
That's how you make me feel, Victor.
你给我带来的感觉 也是那样
That's... That's how you make me feel, too.
那米娅怎么办
What about Mia?
我明天会告诉她事实
I'm gonna tell her the truth tomorrow.
我 我保证
I, I promise.
维克托 我跟你一样渴望这份感情
Victor, I want this as much as you do.
但我已经出柜很久了 而你...
But I've been out for a while now, and you...
你大声说出过那句话吗
I mean, have you even said the words out loud yet?
"我是同性恋"
"I'm gay?"
我会说的
I'm going to.
真的
I am.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好的 我相信你
Okay. I believe you.
我该进去了
I should get back in there.
我明天给你打电♥话♥好吗
I'll call you tomorrow?
好的
Okay.
今年春季舞会的国王和王后是...
And the winners of this year's Spring Fling king and queen are...
维克托·萨拉扎和米娅·布鲁克斯
Victor Salazar and Mia Brooks.
维克托·萨拉扎和米娅·布鲁克斯
Uh, Victor Salazar and Mia Brooks.
好吧 如果你们不想要橄榄园餐厅的礼品卡
Okay, fine. If you don't want the Olive Garden gift card,
那我收下了
then I'll take it.
好了 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
大家好 我是蕾可
Hi. I'm Lake,
我来代表米娅领奖
accepting on behalf of Mia,
她突然消失了
who has disappeared.
我想邀请菲利克斯·韦斯顿上台来代表维克托领奖
And I'd like to invite Felix Westen to accept on behalf of Victor.
因为...
Because, um...
因为他告诉我他只希望我能开心快乐
Because he told me he just wants me to be happy.
事实是
And the truth is...
那个小书呆子让我很开心
That little nerd makes me happy.
跟他聊天让我开心
Talking to him makes me happy.
吻他让我开心
Kissing him makes me happy.
逗他开心也让我开心
And making him happy makes me happy.
所以 菲利克斯
So, Felix,
请和我一起来一曲"国王与王后"之舞
please join for me for the king and queen's dance.
当着所有人的面 被大家注视着
In front of everyone. Watching us.
或许有人在直播 这段视频可能会疯传
And maybe someone will go live and it will go viral,
在网上一直流传 哪怕我上了大学
and follow me through college
开始在公♥关♥公♥司♥工作也摆脱不掉
and my first year at a PR firm.
但这也值了
But it'll be worth it.
-温迪 我... -没事的 菲利克斯 我懂的
- Wendy, I, uh... - It's fine, Felix. I get it.
你爱她 其实还挺明显的 去吧
You're in love with her. It's kind of obvious. Go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太棒了 独蛋侠
Yeah, Lone Stone!
米娅 米娅 等等
Mia! Mia, wait!
听着 我不知道安德鲁跟你说了什么 但...
Look, I, I don't know what Andrew told you, b-but--
他什么都没跟我说 我看到你了
He didn't tell me anything. I saw you.
跟本吉在一起
With Benji.
就...
Just...
你跟我在一起这么久 是真的吗
All this time, was any of it real?
是的
Yes.
米娅 你是我最喜欢的人
Mia, you're, like, my favorite person.
再见 维克托
Goodbye, Victor.
她发现了 对吧
She found out. Didn't she?
发现你出轨的事了
That you've been cheating on her.
-皮拉 不是你想的那样 -我才不信
- Pilar, it's not what you think. - I don't believe you.
爸爸妈妈强行带我们离开得州 搬来这里
Mom and Dad ripped us out of Texas and moved us here.
我失去了所有的朋友 我男朋友也跟我分手了
I lost all my friends. My boyfriend broke up with me.
妈妈竟然是个出轨的人
Mom turned out to be a cheater.
爸爸还被开除了
And Dad got himself fired.
一年的时间里 我的整个世界都在不断崩塌
My whole world has been collapsing around me all year.
但我以前想着 至少我还有我哥
But I thought, at least I still have my brother.
至少维克托还是维克托
At least Victor is still Victor.
你曾是我以为我唯一可以信任的人
You were the only person I thought I could trust,
现在我却觉得 我根本不了解你
and now I feel like I don't even know you.
皮拉 你当然了解我
Pilar, of course you do.
我现在正在经历一些事
I've been going through something.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表