剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
结果你带来了你的奇葩朋友 把一切都毁了
And then you brought your weird friend and screwed it all up.
我就是不明白 你不喜欢她吗
I just don't get it. Do you not like her?
你有别的心上人吗 你是同志吗 到底是什么
Is there someone else? Are you gay? What is it?
我喜欢她
I do like her.
好吧 那就表现出来
'Kay. Well then, start acting like it.
因为你今晚干的这档子破事
Because this crap that you're pulling here tonight,
太冷血了
it's just cruel.
我刚打算下楼...
Oh, I was about to come back downstairs--
你想跟我一起看《地球脉动》吗
Wanna watch Planet Earth with me?
不 我已经打到车了
Nope. I already ordered my Lyft.
意朗应该九分钟就到了
Elang should be here in nine minutes.
你也应该走了
You should probably go, too.
我觉得他们一时半会下不来
I don't think they'll be down for quite some time.
搞什么
What the hell?
-怎么了 意朗还好吗 -不 你看
- What? What happened? Is Elang okay? - No. Look.
杰姬·圣布恩
你看上去美极了
You, uh, you look amazing.
不 不是照片 白♥痴♥ 看评论
No, not the photo, idiot. The comments.
他们说我也就6分 6分
They called me a six. A six!
我至少也是9分出头
I am at least a low nine.
你是男生
Well, you're a boy.
跟我说实话
Tell me the truth.
我到底值几分
What's my number?
不 不行 我做不到
N-No. No way. I, I can't do that.
我
I--
好了 别来绅士风度那一套了 跟我说个数
Okay, stop with the chivalry and just give me a number,
别告诉我是10分 因为我会完全不信的
and do not tell me I'm a 10, because I totally won't believe you.
我...
I...
我觉得你值得一个男生
I think you deserve a guy who...
他不会以数字评判你
who doesn't reduce you to a number.
比如...
Somebody like, um...
比如他
Like him.
大约十六分之一的体积...
Approximately 1/16th the size...
雄性
我值得跟一个突起约会吗
I deserve to date a nub?
好吧 他不是布拉德·皮特
Okay, so he's not Brad Pitt.
严格上说他也没有眼睛
And technically he doesn't have any eyes.
但鮟鱇鱼绝对是浪漫主义者
But angler fish are total romantics.
那只鱼在全世界只在乎一件事
That fish only cares about one thing in the entire world.
她
Her.
他这一生大部分之间都在海洋探寻
He spends most of his life sniffing around the ocean
找他的配偶 等他终于找到了她
looking for his mate, and when he finally finds her,
你知道他做了什么吗
you know what he does?
给她讲一个又臭又长的故事
Tells her a long, boring story?
他咬了她
He bites her,
然后释放唾液中的酶
and releases this enzyme in his saliva
能将它们紧紧融合 像强力胶一样
that fuses them together like superglue.
然后他就死了 成为她身体的一部分
Then he dies, and becomes a part of her body,
然后她游走了 再也不想起他 但是
and she swims away, never thinking about him again, but...
他不介意
he doesn't mind.
因为他已经得到了他一直想要的
Because he got what he always wanted.
跟她在一起 永不分离
To be with her. Forever.
你值得那样的 蕾可
That's what you deserve, Lake.
一个愿意为你牺牲一切的人
A guy who would sacrifice everything,
因为他知道整个世界
because he knows that the only thing
最重要的
that matters in this entire world...
就是你
...is you.
你真奇怪
You are so weird.
你想坐下吗
Do you wanna, um, sit down?
这面硬墙顶得我头都疼了
This hard wall is starting to hurt my head.
好 当然
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
抱歉 我只是需要冷静一下
I'm sorry. I just, I just need a minute.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我只是...
Sorry, I was just--
你怎么了
Okay, what's going on with you?
是我的原因吗 你对我没兴趣吗
Is it me? Am I not attractive to you, or whatever?
不不 米娅
No, no. Mia...
你很漂亮
Look, you're beautiful.
你是我见过的最美的女生之一
You're like, one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen.
那是为什么
Then what is it?
哪里不对
What's wrong?
事实是
Truth is...
我...
I'm...
还没准备好
...not ready.
我也说不好 也许在这 性没什么大不了的
I don't know. Maybe out here, sex isn't, like, a big deal, but...
但在我的家乡
...back where I'm from,
我们更传统一些
we're more old-fashioned.
维克托 没关系
Victor, it's fine.
你怎么不直接告诉我呢
Why didn't you just tell me?
我不想让你觉得我是屌♥丝
I didn't want you to think I was a loser.
我绝不会觉得你是屌♥丝
I would never think you're a loser.
我们完全可以慢慢来
We can totally go slow.
已经挺晚了 我该走了
It's getting pretty late. I should probably go.
好
Okay.
维克托
Uh, Victor?
没别的原因 对吧
There's nothing else, right?
对
No.
亲爱的西蒙
Dear Simon,
我真的很喜欢米娅
I really do like Mia,
但万一这还不够呢
but what if that isn't enough?
好吧
Okay.
-你怎么会这么擅长接吻 -油管
- How'd you get so good at this? - YouTube.
不 别种草莓
No. No hickeys.
这件事不能让别人知道 必须保守秘密
No one can know about this. This has to stay our little secret.
三个人无法保守秘密 除非其中两人死了
Well, three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.
什么
What?
抱歉 引用的富兰克林的话 我不会告诉别人
Sorry. Benjamin Franklin quote. I, I won't tell anyone.
-别说话了 -好的
- Yeah. No more talking. - Okay.
维克托 我知道你很喜欢米娅
Hey, Victor. I know you really like Mia,
你一直想搞清楚自己是不是真的喜欢她
and you've been trying to figure out if you're attracted to her.
听上去今晚 你意识到你并不喜欢
It sounds like tonight, you realized that you're not,
这没关系
and that's okay.
但也许是时候搞清楚你到底想要什么了
But maybe it's time for you to really figure out what you want.
趁还没人受伤
Before someone gets hurt.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
"本吉的意式餐厅"进展怎么样
How did "Trattoria di Benji" go?
还行
Fine.
你的重要约会怎么样
So, how was your big date?
没什么可说的
Not much to tell.
-又在打磨拉花艺术吗 -对
- Working on your latte art? - Yep.
我觉得我真有进步了
I think I might actually be getting better.
是吗
Really?
你想试试吗
You wanna try?
-好 -诀窍就是快点倒
- Yeah. - The trick is to pour quickly.
你想要什么图案
What do you want to make?
不如...
How about...
肉丸怎么样
...a meatball?
如此丑陋 如此美味
So ugly, but so delicious.
好
Okay.
好了 从这开始 然后往中间倒
All right. Start there, and then pour it in the center.
就这样 好了
That's it. There you go.
你掌握了 我觉得挺像肉丸
Yep. You got it. That looks like a meatball to me.
2018年10月
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表