剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
She got with your boss, and you think she's honest?
行了 别在这里闹
Oh, bueno. We are not doing this here.
别当着你弟的面 上车吧
Not in front of your little brother, so just... get in the car.
维克托 上车
Victor, get in the car.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我知道 我很抱歉...
I know. I'm sorry, okay...
好吧 我们走 快点
All right. Let's go. Now.
你们首先需要知道的是
The first thing you kids need to know is that...
我和你们妈妈...我们并不完美
your mom and I, we're... we're not perfect.
但我们彼此相爱
But we love each other.
非常相爱
Very much.
罗杰的事...
And what happened with Roger...
和你们爸爸以前的老板
...with your dad's old boss was...
他雇我给他的儿子上钢琴课
He hired me to give his son piano lessons.
我们就成了朋友
And, uh, we became friends.
上完课后 我们就会一起喝咖啡 然后...
After the lessons, we would have a cup of coffee, and just...
聊天
talk.
我只是...
I was just...
我喜欢有人关心我的感觉
I liked having someone who showed an interest in me.
仅此而已 我们只是朋友
And that was it. It was just a friendship.
两个朋友喝杯咖啡 听听音乐
Two friends having coffee. Listening to music.
然后...
And then...
在这期间
...somewhere along the way...
我只想让你们知道
I just, I need you guys to know
刚一越界
that as soon as it crossed the line
发生了身体接触 我就制止了
and it got physical, I shut it down.
-在... -伊莎贝尔 他们不用知道细节
- As far as... - Isabel, they don't need details.
我的所作所为是不对的
What I did was wrong.
我爱你们的爸爸胜过一切
And I love your father more than anything.
我把你们妈妈视作理所当然了
I took your mother for granted.
而她需要找人倾诉
And she needed someone to talk to.
总之
Anyway, so, um,
在那之后
after all of that,
我们认为对我们的婚姻和家庭
we decided that the best thing for our marriage,
最好的就是一个全新的开始
for the family, was a fresh start.
然后爸爸在这里有个很好的工作机会
And then Dad got this great job offer here, so--
等等 我们是因为这件事搬家的
Wait. This is why we moved?
就因为你跟爸爸的老板做的那些鬼事
Because you did whatever the hell you did with Dad's boss?
我很抱歉 宝贝们
I'm so sorry, mijitos.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what else to say.
我真的很对不起
I'm so-- I am so, so sorry.
谢谢你为我说话
Thank you for saying that.
尽量让我不当那个坏人
For, um, trying to make me not the bad guy.
也谢谢你没继续说下去
Well, thank you for not telling the rest.
他们已经恨我了 不需要再加上你
They hate me already. Why should they hate you, too?
我就是觉得 我比世上任何人
I just felt like I, I knew her better
都要更了解她
than anyone else in the world.
你知道吗...
You know? Like...
我知道这么说我妈很蹩脚
I know that's lame to say about my mom,
但我就是这么觉得的
but it's how I felt. You know?
抱歉 我不该向你吐苦水
I'm sorry. I really shouldn't be complaining to you.
你妈妈经历了那么多...
Your mom's been through it, and...
维克托
Victor,
我妈其实不是瘾君子
my mom's not an addict.
-但是吃中饭时你说... -我知道
- But, but at lunch, you said that... - Yeah, I know what I said.
我爸妈初见时
So when my mom and dad met,
他是年轻气盛的心理学教授
he was this young psych professor.
我妈则是个独♥立♥不羁的艺术家
And my mom was this total free spirit artist.
她当时在上我爸的课
She was taking one of his classes.
他们最终选择了结婚
And, um, anyway, they eventually got married,
因为他想
because he wanted to.
然后生了个小孩 因为他想
And then they had a kid, because he wanted to.
然后他当上大学校长后
And when he became university president,
他们就搬进了一栋偌大的房♥子
they moved into this giant house.
突然之间 她就整天孤独度日
And then all of a sudden, she was alone all day.
困在大房♥子里
Trapped in this huge house.
过着她从没想要过的生活
In this life that she never wanted.
和我困在一起
Trapped with me.
到了某个特定的时刻 她就...
I think at a certain point, she just...
再也无法忍♥受下去 一走了之了
couldn't take it anymore. So, she left.
没有解释 没有道别
No explanation. No goodbye.
那你为什么说她是个瘾君子
So why do you tell people that she was an addict?
因为...
Because, um...
我不想承认
I don't, I don't want to admit that I...
是我不够好 没让她留下
wasn't enough to make her stay.
说谎能让我好受点
Lying doesn't hurt as much.
但是 我知道你妈妈的事
But hey. I, I know what happened with your mom
一时难以接受
is a lot.
但我看到了她为你加油打气的样子
But I saw her cheering for you at the game,
她爱你爱到我们看着都难为情了
and she loves you an embarrassing amount.
所以就试着原谅她吧
So, just try to forgive her.
好吗
Okay?
我尽力
I'll try.
而且看看好的一面
And look at the silver lining.
她要是没犯错
If she hadn't made that mistake,
你们就不会搬来这里 我们也不会认识了
then you wouldn't have moved here, and we wouldn't have met.
你妈妈就是个大笨蛋 根本没意识到
You know, your mom was a total idiot for not realizing
她抛弃了什么
what she was walking away from.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
抱歉
Sorry.
静音干什么
Why is it on mute?
我不知道要怎么把电视声音调出来
I can't figure out how to get the sound to play through the TV again.
我...
I, uh...
我喜欢你做的海报
I like the poster you made.
很有意思
It was a good one.
不是我最绝的双关
Not my best pun,
不过想要超越自我真是越来越难了
but it's getting hard for me to top myself.
我喜欢我们如此亲近的关系 维克托
I love how close we are, Victor.
我们俩的关系很特别
What you and I have is special.
我也真心希望我做的事...
And I really hope that what I did...
我只是...
I just...
希望这件事没有改变我们
I hope it hasn't changed us.
我爱你妈妈 但...
I love you, Mom, but...
我现在不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about this right now.
我以后都不想谈这事
I don't think I'll ever want to talk about it.
好
Okay.
维克托
Hey, Victor.
抱歉这几天失联了
Sorry for being out of commission the last few days.
家里人周末来我这儿探亲了
The fam was in town for parents' weekend,
我和布拉姆带他们逛了逛城里
and Bram and I were showing them around the city.
我们这周过得很不错
We had a pretty great week.
你过得怎么样
How was yours?
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表