剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
- Thank you. - Thank you!
刚刚的表演可够折磨人的 接下来上台的是...
Well, that was distressing. Next up is...
DJ脏话炸♥弹♥
DJ F-Bomb.
好吧
All righty.
键盘在这里
Oh, there's the keyboard.
这首歌♥曲献给一位非常特别的女士
This one goes out to a very special lady.
该死的
Damn it!
抱歉 出现科技障碍了
Sorry, um, technical difficulties.
那是谁啊
Who is that?
我不确定 但那个炸♥弹♥可真够炸的
I'm not sure, but the bomb is bombing.
谢谢你 DJ脏话炸♥弹♥
Thank you, DJ F-Bomb.
米娅给你发信息了吗
So, has, has Mia texted?
没有 她为什么要发
No. Why would she?
我已经告诉过你了 她在跟维克托约会
I mean, I already told you, she's on a date with Victor.
你是怎么回事 莫非你...
What's your deal? Are you, like...
爱上她了还是怎么的
...in love with her or something?
你邀请我今晚来这里 是为了能跟米娅相处吗
Did you invite me here tonight just so you could be around Mia?
当然不是
'Course not.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
我还以为你真的想跟我一起玩呢
I actually thought you wanted to hang out with me.
蕾可 我觉得你反应过激了...
Lake, I think you're overreacting-
不 你知道吗 我这一辈子在外人眼里
No, do you know, I've spent basically my whole life
就是乔吉娜·梅利韦瑟的女儿而已
being known as Georgina Meriwether's daughter?
但是今晚 我以为我终于在跟一个
But tonight, I thought I was finally hanging out
有兴趣跟我一起玩的男生在共度好时光
with a guy who was interested in spending time with me.
知道吗 我懂了
You know what? I get it.
我懂你为什么喜欢米娅 米娅真的很棒
I get why you like Mia. Mia is awesome.
但我也很棒
But I'm awesome, too.
我真的受够了
And I'm just so tired of
等别人来意识到这点
waiting for someone to finally realize that.
并且 你其实并没有那么幽默
Also, you're really not that funny.
我只是演得好而已
I'm just a good actress.
那是我这人又一个很棒的方面
Another awesome thing about me.
好了
Okay.
我倒是不讨厌这个
I don't mind this.
或许这地方是让你
Maybe this is where you come
发表你对刚看过的各种糟糕艺术作品的看法的
to reflect on all the bad art you've seen.
是啊
Yeah.
这个艺术作品或许也很差劲 但是...
This art might be brutal, but...
至少这些艺术家有勇气展现出来
at least these artists are like, brave enough to show it.
我觉得你那个酷酷的金属雕塑
I'd pick your cool metal sculpture thing
比我们今晚见到的所有作品都要好
over any of the stuff we saw tonight.
话说 你是什么想法
So, um, what do you think?
这是你经历过的最糟糕的初次约会吗
Worst first date you've ever been on?
实际上 我没法作比较 因为...
Actually I can't compare it, because...
这是我经历过的第一场初次约会
this is the only first date I've ever been on.
拜托 肯定时常都有男生约你出去玩吧
Come on. Guys must ask you out all the time.
没有 没有这种的
No. Not like this.
我在派对上会跟男孩一起玩
I mean, I've hung out with guys at parties,
但这是我经历过的最正经的约会
but this is the most date-date I've ever been on.
我也是
Me, too.
西蒙 我吻了米娅
Well, Simon, I kissed Mia,
感觉棒极了
and it was great.
我甚至有大家常说的
I even got those little butterflies in my stomach
心里怦怦跳的那种感觉
people are always talking about.
好了 我们能去乐队之战现场了吗
Okay, can we go to Battle of the Bands now?
是啊 或许我们一开始就该去的
Yeah, we probably should have just done that in the first place.
天呐 妈妈的朋友们都太无趣了
God, Mom's friends are all so lame.
没人在意你家孩子的足球比赛 露丝·拉皮多斯
No one cares about your kid's soccer game, Ruth Lapidus.
我能看个拆箱视频吗
Can I watch an unboxing video?
不行 我得帮妈妈设置完主页
No. I have to finish making Mom's profile.
而且拆箱视频太傻了吧
Plus, unboxing videos are stupid.
你为什么会喜欢看
Why do you like watching
一个陌生人用手做玩具拆箱呢
a stranger's hands take a toy out of a box?
我会假装那是我的手
I pretend the hands are my hands.
罗杰·R
同意 拒绝
-谁是罗杰·R -像只斗牛梗
- Who's Roger R.? - Looks like a pit bull.
你好啊 没想到你会通过
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
-你说了... -不用你说
- You said-- - I know what I said.
回你房♥间听《鲨鱼宝宝》去
Go to your room and put on "Baby Shark."
维克托逼我听那首歌♥的 我根本就不喜欢
Victor makes me listen to that song. I don't even like it!
我知道我们不该说话 但是...
我想你了
这样真的很好
This was really, really nice.
我们正需要这样
We needed this.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
我们下次可以换个地方
We can, uh, try a different spot next time.
你是在邀请我去第二次约会吗
Are you asking me out on a second date?
是的
I am.
我们要不去那家亚洲风味意面馆
Oh, maybe we can try that, um, Asian spaghetti spot.
我们老是经过的那家
You know, the one we always pass?
要是跟杯面差不多的话 我肯定喜欢
Hey, if it's anything like Cup O'Noodle, I bet I'll love it.
阿曼多 我们吃过拉面了
Armando, we have had ramen.
没有啊
No, we haven't.
明明有 我们一起去的那家店 就是...
Yes! We went to that place together. You know, the, um--
当我没说 我应该是和我姐去的
Never mind. I, um, I think I went with my sister.
不过我们是该尝试点新玩意儿
But we should try something new.
你就喜欢尝试新事物
You love trying new things.
蕾可
Hey, Lake.
约你来这里...
Asking you here was, um...
我不该...
You know, I shouldn't have--
你应该是想说"对不起"吧
I think the word you're looking for is "Sorry."
没错 就是那个
Yes. That.
我就是不懂
You know what, I just-- I don't get it.
如果你喜欢米娅 为什么不直接约她出来
If you liked Mia, why didn't you just ask her out
你都认识她15年了 而且她一直都是单身
sometime in the 15 years you've known her, and she was single?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
你不会告诉她吧
You won't tell her, right?
不会 她现在可幸福了 不需要多你这一出戏
No. She's too happy right now. She doesn't need your drama.
谢了
Thanks.
顺便说一句
And... you were right...
你说得很对
by the way, about what you said.
你是很棒 而且...
You are awesome. And...
总有一天 会出现一个男孩 不需要别人说
one day, there's gonna be a guy who doesn't need to be...
他就知道你很棒
told how awesome you are.
不管他是谁 他都很幸运
And whoever he is, uh, he's very lucky.
抱歉让你看到我出糗了
I'm sorry you had to see that.
我应该没看你的表演吧
I don't even think I saw you perform,
但你肯定要比那个
but, um, I'm sure you're better than
保龄球脑袋的DJ好
that DJ with the bowling ball head.
那当然了 肯定比他强
No, yeah, of course I was better than him.
-他太逊了 -确实很逊
- He, uh, he sucked. - Oh, sucked,
其实挺扫兴的 因为我很喜欢DJ
which is a total bummer, because I actually love DJs.
他们把音乐融入更多音乐
They make music into more music.
我也总这么说
I always say that.
英雄所见略同啊 菲利克斯
Well, great minds, Felix. Great minds.
-你知道我的名字 -我知道
- You know my name. - Mm, yeah, I do.
哥们
Hey, man.
你们来了
You made it.
抱歉我们错过了你的表演
I'm sorry we missed your set, man.
是要散场了吗 还是...
Did we miss everything, or...
赢家好像有一次返场表演的机会
Oh, I think the winner gets to play an encore,
所以我们至少可以看最不差劲的表演
so at least we'll get to see whoever was least terrible.
好了各位 获胜的是...
All right, hello. And the winner is...
并不出人意料
not a big shocker,
毕竟他们是唯一还过得去的
since they were the only ones who were halfway decent:
粘喙乐队 出场吧 小伙子们
The Sticky Beaks. Come on out here, guys.
本吉 把衣服脱了
Benji, take your shirt off!
怎么了 谁都这么想吧
What? We're all thinking it.
谢谢大家
Thanks guys.
这是一首我们刚准备没多久的翻唱
This is a cover that we just started working on.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表