剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
Not here.
好吧 怎么了
Fine. What is it?
那天 我跟一个女孩愉快地相处了一番
Okay, so the other day, this girl and I hooked up.
真的充满了情欲
It was extremely erotic.
就像《水形物语》里 那个哑女
Like in The Shape of Water where that mute girl
喂煮鸡蛋给那个鱼人吃
feeds the fish man all those hard-boiled eggs?
但我后来在学校时试图找她聊天
But I tried talking to her at school,
她对我冷淡无比 说那种事不可能再次发生
and she just blew me off. Said it couldn't happen again.
所以呢
So?
所以 我希望这种事再次发生
So, I want it to happen again?
我需要这种事再次发生
I need it to happen again.
好吧 那个女孩是谁
Okay. Who's the girl?
你保证不说出去吗
Promise you won't tell?
算了 别告诉我了 我就是客气地问一下
You know what? Don't tell me. I was just being polite.
是蕾可
It was Lake.
她刚刚上传了一张自♥拍♥
She just posted a selfie.
大写的"大脑都僵住了"
Captioned "Brain freeze!"
我要评论一条"好好笑"
I'm gonna write back, "LOL."
不行 "笑死我了"
No. "Hilarious."
到底选"好好笑"还是"笑死我了"
"LOL" or "hilarious?"
-你赞了多少条她发布的东西啊 -全部赞了一遍
- How many of her posts do you like? - All of 'em.
有时候我会取消赞 然后再次点赞
Sometimes I unlike a post, just to re-like it,
就为了确保她能看到我的赞
to make sure she saw that I liked it.
我听出来了 确实很奇葩 天呐
And I hear it. Oh, God.
你不是唯一视奸别人的社交媒体账号♥的人
You're not the only person who stalks somebody's Insta.
我最近整天
All I do lately
看着我老家的那些朋友们各种玩乐 但却没有我
is watch my friends back at home having fun without me.
是啊 新闻上说的没错
Yeah, well, 20/20 was right.
社交媒体就是当代青年的毒品
Social media really is the drug in our front pocket.
但我们能怎么办呢
But whatcha gonna do?
我们需要进入断网状态
We could go cold turkey.
没有手♥机♥ 就没有诱惑了
No phones, no temptation.
-我... -艾德里安
- Oh, I -- - Adrian!
什么事
Yeah?
我需要你让手♥机♥消失
I need you to make those disappear.
让什么消失啊
Make what disappear?
他是怎么做到的
How did he do that?
天呐 我好爱公路旅行
God, I love road trips.
我爸和我以前常驾车去多莉山 一年得去两次
My dad and I used to road trip to Dollywood, like, twice a year.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
我完全没法想象你会是一个喜欢多莉·帕顿的人
I never would have pegged you as a Dolly Parton stan.
什么 真无礼 多莉是超越时代的
What? Rude. Dolly is timeless.
她是少数几样
She's one of the few things
同性恋儿子和直男父亲都喜欢的存在之一
that gay sons and straight dads actually agree on.
你们还是很亲密吗 还是...
Are you guys still close, or... ?
你是说 自从我出柜之后吗
You mean, since I came out?
我们的关系并没有疏远
We're not estranged or anything.
但跟以前也不一样了
But it's not the same as before.
好吧
Yeah.
那真的很糟糕
That's really shitty.
是啊 的确
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
德里克
我强迫你跟我开始一场公路旅行
I'm not gonna force you to road trip with me
可不要全程跟我男朋友聊电♥话♥
and then just talk to my boyfriend the whole time.
"我以前弹钢琴的技艺很差劲
"I used to be bad at playing the piano,
但现在 多亏了我妈妈的教导
"but now, thanks to my mami's lessons,
-我成了天生高手" -好吧
- I'm a natural!" - Okay.
宝贝 你说得很好 不过要记住 我不是你妈妈
Papi, that was good, but just remember, I'm not your mami.
你只是个来上钢琴课的普通小孩
You're just some regular kid taking piano lessons.
艾德里安 又开始弹钢琴了啊
Adrian, back on the keys?
不 我们是在为妈妈的钢琴班
No, we're actually making an Instagram video
拍一个网络宣传视频
for Mami's new piano lesson business.
不是妈妈 是这个我不认识的女人
I mean, not Mami. This woman I don't know.
宝贝 不如你先回房♥间练习一下你的台词吧
Papi, why don't you go to your room and practice your lines?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我跟你说了你不必工作的啊 -我知道
- I told you you didn't have to work. - I know.
我知道我不是必须得工作
I know I don't have to work.
但我想工作
I want to work.
你为什么要这样 就是钢琴课而已
Why are you being like this? It's just piano lessons.
你和罗杰就是因为钢琴课而...
Your piano lessons is how you and Roger ended up...
变得过分亲密的
...getting so close.
我要保证多少次
How many times do I have to promise
这种事再也不会发生了才行
that that is never gonna happen again?
我需要这个
I need this.
跟外界相关的东西 真正适合我的东西
Something outside of the house. Something for me.
那就做点别的
Then do something else.
-随便什么都行 -比如什么
- Anything else. - Like what?
音乐是我的激♥情♥所在 我爱教课 我也很擅长
Music is my passion. I love teaching. I'm good at it.
我以前道歉上百次了
I've apologized a hundred times.
我甚至搬家到这么远的地方来
I moved across the country.
你什么时候才能再次信任我
When are you gonna start trusting me again?
我不知道
I don't know.
在手♥机♥诞生前 人们都干些什么
What did people do before phones?
我不知道 聊天吧
I don't know. Talk to each other.
好吧 那我们就来聊天
Okay. So let's do that.
那么 你想聊些什么
So, uh, what do you want to talk about?
我想到了 蕾可发布了一条超搞笑的短视频
Oh, I know. Lake posted this super funny Instagram story
内容是她唱《妈妈咪呀》里的歌♥曲
of her singing Mamma Mia songs.
你又开始痴迷她了
You're obsessing again.
你就跟我在得州的朋友曼迪一样
You're just like my friend Mandy back in Texas.
她整天就知道谈论她男朋友TJ
She loves talking about her boyfriend, TJ.
不不 现在是你在犯痴迷了
No, no. Now you're obsessing.
我都不知道我为什么会这样
I don't even know why I'm acting like this.
我在格雷厄姆的那些朋友其实也没那么酷
It's not like my friends in Graham were even that cool.
但至少有属于我的小团队啊
But at least I had a crew, you know?
有陪我一起喝咖啡的人
People to get coffee with.
有陪我一起看真人秀的人
People to watch reality shows with.
你在溪木镇就没遇到一个
And you haven't met one person
你喜欢跟着一起玩的人吗
at Creekwood you like hanging out with?
没有 也没遇到一个想跟我一起玩的人
Nope. Or anyone that wants to hang out with me.
我算是越混越熟的那种
I'm kind of an acquired taste.
不管怎样 我倒是挺喜欢喝咖啡的
Hey, for what it's worth, I do like coffee.
你想一起去喝咖啡吗
Do you wanna get coffee?
抱歉 我没听清
Sorry. Didn't catch that.
你想一起去喝咖啡吗
Do you wanna get coffee?
我很乐意
I'd love to.
我确认 真的坏了
Yeah, she's broke.
坏得很严重吗
Um, so what's the damage?
一两个小时内能修好吗
And can it be fixed in an hour or two?
我真的需要赶回亚特兰大
I really need to get back to Atlanta.
孩子们 我知道你们赶时间
Yeah, boys, I know you're in a hurry,
但这台老机器 就像我老婆在火车站时一样
but this old machine is like my wife at a train station.
每当我试图催促她
When I try to rush her,
她坚持认为我们还有时间去喝汤
she insists we have time to get soup.
她点好汤
She orders the soup,
让服务员把面包碗烤焦...
she makes 'em toast the bread bowl...
那你修好以后给我们打个电♥话♥吧
Will you just call us when it's ready?
可以 现在我要去拿我的特殊工具了
I shall. And now I shall get my special tools.
好的
Okay.
放轻松
Relax.
你的担心 并不能让他修得更快些
You worrying isn't gonna make him go any faster,
如果到时候时间不够 你可以直接去米娅家
If we get tight on time, you can always go straight to Mia's.
不能穿成这样去啊
Y-yeah, not like this.
米娅家都很酷炫
Mia's thing is super fancy.
好吧 我进城的时候看到一家旧货商店
Okay, well, I saw a thrift shop on the way into town.
我们正好有时间
And we have time to kill.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, fine.
但我绝对不♥穿♥死人穿过的衣服
But I'm not wearing anything someone died in.
我其实还挺喜欢的
I actually like it a lot.
看起来不错
Looking good.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表