剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我没懂 妈妈怎么会认识爸爸的大老板
I don't get it. How would Mom even know his big boss?
-他们怎么会 -我们走吧
- And why would they-- - Let's go.
-我们都没和他说话 -我们走
- We didn't even get to talk to him. - We're going.
我 我不想在这儿待着了
I, I don't want to be here.
捐款活动就要结束了
The fundraiser's almost over,
这位美丽的女士递给我一张纸巾
and this pretty lady hands me a napkin
上面写着一串惊人的数字
with a large number written on it.
我想她可能想给大学捐款
I'm thinking she wants to make a donation to the university.
那是你的电♥话♥呀 她把电♥话♥给了你♥爸♥爸
It was your number. Oh, she was giving your dad her number.
知道了
Mm-hmm. Got it.
既然大家都吃好了 我和蕾可来收拾碗碟
Great. Lake and I are gonna clear the plates.
-好 -没问题
- Okay, yeah. - Uh, sure.
好的
All right.
你为什么笑她
Why were you laughing at her?
那也就是一点点幽默 顶多了
That was mildly humorous, at best.
我也不知道 她很迷人 年龄也合适
I don't know. She's charming, and age-appropriate.
我以为你会很高兴她不是
I thought you'd be glad she's not
那些二十出头的婊♥子♥
some 20-something floozy
认为卡玛拉·哈里斯是个"真正的家庭主妇"
who thinks Kamala Harris is a "Real Housewife."
我也以为我会很高兴
I thought I'd be glad, too,
可是不知为何 我没有
but for some reason, I'm not.
你想早点解脱吗
Well, do you wanna bail early?
我编过一条假消息说我的父母
I created a fake text saying my parents are in the hospital
因为一氧化碳中毒现在在医院
for carbon monoxide poisoning.
天啊 不要
God, no.
我不想就这么算了
Hmm, I don't want to go just yet.
感觉事情不太对劲
Something's not right.
对 你♥爸♥爸做的羊排不太好消化
Oof, yeah. Your dad's lamb is not sitting well.
找借口的事先放放
All right. Hold off on the excuse.
我想弄清她葫芦里到底卖♥♥的什么药
I want to figure out what her deal really is.
快看
Look at that!
太棒了 我明天再开始减肥
Yes, please! The diet can start tomorrow.
维罗妮卡
So, Veronica,
你之前结过婚吗
ever been married?
没 说实话 真的没有
Um, no. Actually, I haven't.
那就很奇怪 你这样一位有才华 很聪慧
Hmm, that's odd. An accomplished, intelligent,
又如此美丽的女人 不应该啊
pretty-enough woman like you. What happened?
米娅 别这样 你有点没礼貌了
Mia. Come on, you're being a little rude.
没事 我之前还在国会前作证过
It's okay. I've testified before Congress.
没什么的
This is nothing.
我想我只是很多年没优先考虑过
I guess I just haven't really prioritized
自己的个人生活
my personal life for many years,
-我很沉迷于... -嗑药
- I was really addicted to-- - Pills?
不 我想说我一直很专注于我的工作
No. I was going to say I was addicted to my work.
我总是把我的工作放在第一位
I have a tendency to place my career first.
-明白了 你有孩子吗 -没有
- Got it. Ever have any children? -No.
那你和多少人发生过关系
Well, how many partners have you not had children with?
米娅·布鲁克斯
Mia Brooks!
不 我的家人们一氧化碳中毒了
Oh, no! My house has monoxide.
很抱歉 维罗妮卡 我女儿...
I'm sorry about this, Veronica. My daughter...
应该是精神有些错乱
has clearly gone insane.
没事的 哈罗德
It's okay, Harold.
我想我明白怎么回事了
I think I understand what's going on here.
你很沮丧 因为你♥爸♥爸拥有了一段真正的恋情
You're acting out, because your dad is in a real relationship,
这吓坏你了 我明白
and that freaks you out. I get it.
但是米娅 我想告诉你
But Mia, I just want you to know,
我不是要来取代你母亲的位置的
I'm not trying to replace your mother.
我倒是希望你能取代我妈妈
I wish you would replace my mother,
因为那样你就不会在这里了
because then you wouldn't even be here.
别说了
Hey!
你到底怎么了
What the hell has gotten into you?
羊排非常好吃
The lamb was everything. So...
超爱这个
Love this.
他们已经来了
They're already here.
萨拉扎是巨星
我都无法直视她了
I can't even look at her.
答应我比赛结束前 你不会和妈说任何事
Promise you won't say anything to Mom until after the game.
好
Okay.
你要和我说说晚餐的事儿吗
So, are we gonna talk about that dinner,
"善妒女儿"的标签在你身上不好看吧
and how "jealous daughter" is not a good look on you?
不 我们是来支持维克托 来享乐的
No. We're here to support Victor and have fun.
灰熊队加油
Go, Grizzlies!
你妈妈棒到疯
Your mommy is cray.
-你还好吗 兄弟 -我很好
- You all right, man? - I'm fine.
今晚把那天打架的感觉带到球场 我想赢
Bring that aggro out onto the court tonight. I want to win.
萨拉扎是巨星
孩子们 过来 灰熊队 过来
All right, all right, guys. Bring it in. Grizzlies, bring it in.
我们已经四年没赢过惠特曼的球队了
All right. We haven't beaten Whitman in four years.
但是幸运女神的垂青下
But by a stroke of good luck,
他们的明星中锋从梯子上摔下
their star center fell off a ladder
摔断了股骨
and broke his femur.
抱歉 我听起来有点过分高兴了
Sorry, that sounded overly gleeful.
我希望他能早日康复
I hope he has a speedy recovery.
听着 重点是我觉得
Look, the point is, I think
我们今年真的有机会
we have a real shot this year.
尤其是我们有了萨拉扎
Especially since we got Salazar.
看在上帝的份上 这次比赛我们一定要赢
So for the love of God, let's just win this game.
来大家把手放在一起 加油孩子们
Come on, put it in. All right, guys, bring it in.
数三声大喊灰熊队 数三声大喊灰熊队
Grizzlies on three! Grizzlies on three!
一二三
One, two, three--
灰熊队
Grizzlies!
萨拉扎是巨星
冲呀 维克托 冲呀
Here we go, Victor, here we go.
冲呀 维克托 冲呀
Here we go, Victor, here we go.
一定是维克托的父母
Mm. Must be Victor's parents.
至少我俩有一方有一个正常的家庭
At least one of us has a normal family.
妈妈保养得很好 爸爸头发很浓密
Ooh. Mom keeps it tight, and Dad has a full head of hair.
预示着你们未来的宝宝很好看
That bodes so well for your someday babies.
转身
Turn it around!
加油
Yeah, come on!
加油 孩子们 加快速度
Come on, guys. Set it up.
传球
Hey. Ball.
投球 冲呀亲爱的
Shoot it! Go, mijo!
快投 维克托 投球
Come on, man! Victor, let go!
萨拉扎 传球兄弟
Salazar, pass, bro!
萨拉扎你怎么了
Yo, Salazar, what's up?
维克托 把心思放在球赛上
Yo, Victor, get your head in the game!
维克 维克
Vic, Vic, Vic, Vic!
我的天... 得了吧
Oh, my... Come on!
哥们 赶紧专心点
Dude, get your head out of your ass.
我只是今晚状态不好
I'm just off tonight, okay?
没关系 没关系 你没问题
It's all right. It's all right. All right, you got it.
走步犯规
Traveling.
我还没落地你就吹哨
You called that before I even touched the ground!
溪木 控制好你们的控球后卫
Creekwood, get your point under control.
我很冷静
I'm under control.
萨拉扎 坐下来冷静下
Salazar, take a seat and cool down.
你不让我上场了
You're benching me?
这太扯了
This is bullshit!
维克托
Victor.
维克托
Victor.
维克托 停下
Victor, stop.
你怎么回事
What is going on with you?
我们把你养大是为了让你那样吗 太不像话了
We didn't raise you to behave like that. It's disgraceful.
我不像话
I'm disgraceful?
背着爸爸搞外遇的人不是我
I'm not the one having an affair behind Dad's back!
你和爸爸的老板出轨了
You cheated on Dad with his boss!
-他知道吗 -维克托
- Does he know? - Victor!
我知道 她都跟我说了
I know. She told me everything,
虽然难以启齿 但她很坦诚
and it wasn't easy, but, hey, she was honest.
坦诚
Honest?
她都跟你老板搞上了 你还觉得她坦诚
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表