剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
给我朋友来杯姜汁汽水就行
Just a ginger ale for my friend.
他光看汉子就已经醉了
He is drunk enough on boys, already.
你还好意思说
Oh, you're one to talk.
-姐妹 -别装了
- Girl. - Come on.
我是麦克
Yo, I'm Mike.
挺好
Nice.
-维克托 -他是想搭讪你呢
- Victor! - He was trying to flirt with you!
是吗
He was?
-是啊 你没救了 -当然是
- Yes. You're hopeless. - Yes!
习惯就好 维克托
Get used to it, Victor.
我有预感你肯定会让很多人心碎
I have a feeling you're gonna break a lot of hearts.
肯定的
Totally.
你就忘了那个叫本吉的小子吧
You can forget all about that Benji kid.
等等 你是怎么...
Wait, how, how did you--
你怎么会知道本吉的事
How'd you know about Benji?
西蒙把我们之间的信息告诉你们了吗
Did Simon tell you guys about our messages?
维克托 听着...
Victor, look--
所以你们都...
So you all...
假装不知道我是谁
just pretended not to know who I was.
然后你们一直都在骗我
Then you've just been lying to me.
这么长时间以来都是
This whole time.
-不 -真好啊
- No. - Cool.
不 维克托
No, Victor--
艾薇
Ivy!
瞧瞧她
Look at her.
我开始觉得 她把我们留在这里
You know, I'm starting to think she's keeping us here
这样她就不必一个人回到空荡荡的家里了
so that she doesn't have to go home to an empty apartment.
你认识我已经很久了
You've known me forever.
你不觉得我是个坏人吧
You don't think I'm a bad guy, do you?
我知道 我喜欢欺负别人
I mean, I know, uh, I like to mess with people,
但我是个好人
but I'm an nice guy.
大家都知道这点 你知道这点 对吧
And people know that, right? You know that?
我觉得内心深处 你是个好人
I think deep down, you're a good guy.
但是 如果你表面是个大混♥蛋♥
But I'm not sure that matters much,
那内心是不是好人也没那么重要了
if on the surface you're a total jerk.
你确定你想坐我旁边吗 清洁工可能会看到哦
Sure you want to sit next to me? The janitor might see.
先前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
你并不让我觉得丢人
You're not embarrassing.
我太在意形象之类的 丢人的是我
I'm embarrassing for caring about status, or whatever.
我还没准备好让所有人都知道 但...
I'm not ready for everyone to know, but...
我把我们的事告诉米娅了
I did tell Mia about us.
一步步慢慢来 好吗
So, baby steps, okay?
好的
Okay.
各位 孩子们
Guys. Children!
过来 快过来
Come over here! Come here.
我有个超好的消息
I have some amazing news.
奥马尔愿意重新接受我了
Omar's taking me back.
真的 他很喜欢我送过去的果盘
Yeah, he really liked the edible arrangement I sent,
所以 我要赶紧回家享受甜甜的...
so, um, I gotta rush home for some sweet, sweet...
玉米
...corn.
所以 你们都可以回家了
So, uh, you're all free to go home.
谢天谢地 还有谁也饿了吗
Thank God. Is anybody else hungry?
快饿死了
Starving.
性感邻居老爹通常在周六会做烧烤 所以...
Hot dad neighbor usually barbecues on Saturdays, so...
安德鲁
Andrew.
知道知道 我来了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here I come.
菲利克斯的蛋蛋超大 两个哦
-什么事 -我们能谈谈吗
- What? - Can we talk?
皮拉
Pilar,
我知道这一年很不容易
I know it's been a tough year,
但你总是一个人在房♥里生闷气 戴舌环
but all this sulking in your room, and the tongue piercing,
这不禁让我疑惑 你还好吗
it's got me wondering, are you okay?
我的舌头真的好痛
My tongue hurts pretty bad.
我是说 你最近几乎时常很愤怒
I mean, generally, you seem angry. A lot.
尤其是对你妈
Especially at your mom.
你必须原谅她 皮拉
You have to forgive her, Pilar.
她犯了个错
She made a mistake.
以我对你♥妈♥的♥了解
And if I know your mother,
她这辈子都会为这事自责悔恨
she will beat herself up about this for the rest of her life.
但她毕竟还是你妈
But she's still your mom.
她还是给你唱摇篮曲的妈妈 唱你是她的小星星
Same one who sung you lullabies about Pilar, her star.
所以 我再说一次 你必须原谅她 皮拉
So, I'll say it again. You, you have to forgive her, Pilar.
你呢
Have you?
什么
What?
你原谅她了吗
Have you?
当然
Of course.
维克托
Victor!
西蒙
Simon?
你好啊
Hey, man!
天呐 我一直在跟布拉姆发短♥信♥
God, I've been texting with Bram,
错过跟你的见面 让我好愧疚
and I just felt so bad about missing this whole thing
于是我提早离开了单身派对 然后...
that I, I left the bachelor party, and...
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what's the matter?
你怎么没跟大家一起在里面
Why aren't you inside with everyone else?
听着
Look,
西蒙 我之前很信任你
Simon, I trusted you.
我以为我告诉你的那些事 你不会说出去
I thought that what I told you stayed between us,
但现在我发现 这么长时间以来
but now I realize this whole time
你一直跟你的朋友们一起坐着
you've been sitting around with your friends,
嘲笑我愚蠢又混乱的生活
laughing about my stupid, messed up life.
不是的 维克托 不是...
Well, no. Victor, that's not...
绝对不是那样的 我发誓
That is not what happened, I swear.
听着 你第一次给我发信息时 我很感动
Look, when you first messaged me, I was touched.
真的 但是...
Really. But...
我曾经也很害怕
You know, I was scared, too.
我知道你希望我扮演一个
I, I know you want me to be this, like,
拥有一切答案的精神导师的角色
guru who has all the answers,
但事实是 我并没有
but the truth is, I don't.
我不想过度用力地推你向前
And I didn't want to push you too hard,
或是 给你错误的建议
or tell you the wrong thing.
或者将你本就艰难的生活变得更艰难
Or make your life any harder than it already was.
就像你在你的第一条信息里说的那样
And look, like you said in your first message,
我们并非是完全一样的
we're not the same.
我从没有过女朋友
I never had a girlfriend.
但布拉姆有过
But Bram did.
我的父母也不是虔诚的教♥徒♥
And I, I didn't have super religious parents,
但贾斯汀的父母是
but Justin did.
我的每一个朋友 都有能帮到你的地方
Every one of my friends had a little bit to offer.
一小块拼图
A little piece of the puzzle.
他们并没有坐在那里 嘲笑你的生活
They weren't sitting around laughing about your life.
他们一直在默默支持着 倾听着
They were in your corner, listening,
努力帮忙 给你加油
and helping, and, and cheering you on.
他们为什么要帮助一个彻头彻尾的陌生人
Why would they want to help a complete stranger?
因为你不是个陌生人
Because you're not a stranger.
你是我们当中的一员
You're one of us.
对我来说 那是这一切最棒的部分
To me, that's the best part about all of this.
拥有一个亲密的群体
Having a community.
一帮愿意放弃整个周末
A group of friends that gave up an entire weekend
去帮助一个他们从未见过的孩子的朋友
to help a kid that they've never met,
就因为他们知道 在某种程度上
just because they know that on some level,
我们都经历过同样的事
we've all been through the same thing.
因为我们是家人
Because we're family.
所以
So, uh...
纽约总是这么冷 还是...
is it always this cold in New York, or...
给
Here.
就当是你周末来这座城市的纪念吧
It's a little something to remember your weekend in the city.
并且 布拉姆也说过 如果我...
Also, Bram said that he would, uh,
再穿一次这衣服 他会放火给烧了
burn it if I wore it one more time.
一起进去吧
Shall we?
你回来了
You're back!
-天呐 维克托 真的很抱歉 -怎么没人跳舞
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表