剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
You know, I, I'm not just a P.E. Teacher.
我还是校篮球队的教练
I also coach varsity basketball.
-酷 -酷吗
- Cool. - Is it cool?
我执教24年时间了
I've been doing it for 24 years,
从没带队拿下过一次冠军
and I have zero championships under my belt.
我需要拿下冠军奖杯 维克托
I need that championship trophy, Victor.
你想加入我们队吗
So do you wanna join the team, or what?
当然想
Well, yeah. Yeah, of course.
-你是队里的一员了 恭喜 -非常感谢
- You're on the team. Congratulations. - Thank you so much.
多大点事儿 安德鲁 你在哪里
Hey, no problem. Andrew, Andrew, where are you?
过来一下
Come here, come here.
什么事 教练
Yes, Coach?
维克托加入咱们队了 不错吧
Victor's on the team. How 'bout that, ah?
挺好的
Great.
我在得州时是打控卫的
I, I used to play point guard back in Texas
好吧 我也打控卫 所以...
Oh, well, I'm point guard, so...
先别操心谁打什么位置 好吗
let's not stress about who plays what, ah?
你先填完这张信息表
Just, uh, fill out this info sheet,
再给我五百美元支票
and I'll need a check for $500.
等等 入队要交五百块
Wait, it's $500 to join the team?
是的 制♥服♥器材费这些
Yeah, yeah. It's, you know, it's for, uh, uniforms, equipment...
这应该不成问题吧
That's not a problem, is it?
应付予溪木中学体育部五百美元支票
以我的出身 五百块可不是笔小数目
Where I'm from, $500 is a lot of money.
但我想在溪木镇 这只是九牛一毛而已
But I guess at Creekwood, it's just a drop in the bucket.
-你好啊 兄弟 -哥们
- What's up, man? - Dude.
破机器
Stupid machine.
天啊
Man!
第一天上学如何
How's your first day of school going?
糟透了 这里的人都好烂
Terrible. Everyone here sucks.
你觉得老家的人也都很烂
You thought everyone back home sucked, too.
没错 这世上充满了虚伪的烂人
They did. The world is full of fake, crappy people.
皮拉 你得尽力融入
Pilar, you have to try.
维克托 闭嘴 我尽力了
Victor, stop. I did try.
我和数学课上的几个女孩一起吃中餐
I sat down with some girls from my math class to have lunch,
她们说我长得像朵拉
and they said I looked like Dora...
动画《爱探险的朵拉》中的主角
只不过探险的是二手商店
if she was exploring a thrift store.
这里的自动贩卖♥♥机最差劲了
The vending machines here are the worst.
买♥♥瓶水花了我高一一整年
Took me my entire freshman year to get a water.
这是我妹妹 皮拉
This is my sister, Pilar.
你好 我是米娅 我能试试吗
Hi, I'm Mia. Uh, may I?
第一天怎么样
So, uh, how's day one going?
好极了 我交了一大帮朋友
Great. I made a ton of friends.
这里的人可真好
People here are so nice.
有人喷你吗 是谁
Somebody trolling you? Who?
艾莉森·金和凯蒂·埃利斯 不用理她们
Alison King and Katie Ellis. Don't worry about them.
她们会怀孕然后辍学的 相信我
They're gonna get pregnant and drop out. Trust me.
总之 别管那些废柴就是了
Anyway, yeah, forget about those losers.
你会找到知己的
You'll find your people.
我的知己都在得州
My people are back in Texas.
虽然听上去像是句烂俗乡村乐的歌♥词
And even though that sounds like a bad country song,
但是是实话
it's true.
她好像挺苦恼的
She seems really upset.
是啊 她老是这样
Yeah. Yeah, she always is.
我能懂
I get it.
我高一那年就过得很失败
I mean, I was a total disaster my freshman year.
不敢想象还要碰到转学这种事
I can't imagine transferring on top of everything.
维克托 对吗
Victor, right?
我刚在众筹网上给你捐款了 祝你好运
I just donated to your GoFundMe. Good luck, man.
什么众筹网
What GoFundMe?
帮助维克托·萨拉扎加入篮球队
-谁发起的 -安德鲁
- Who started it? - Andrew started it.
帮你加入篮球队
To help you join the basketball team.
因为你很穷之类的
'Cause you're poor, or whatever.
没别的意思
No offense.
我的众筹网最好了
My GoFundMe was the best.
帮我凑齐了去以色列旅游的钱
It helped me fund my trip to Israel.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
搞毛啊
Yo, what the hell?
你好啊
Oh. Hey, man. How ya doin'?
你帮我申请众筹了
You started a GoFundMe?
听上去篮球队的入队费
It sounded like those basketball dues
对你来说有点昂贵 所以
were gonna be a little steep, so...
我就分享了个链接 还真有人捐款
I sent a link around, and people actually donated.
关掉
Just shut it down.
关掉
Shut it down.
听我说 你完全不用感到丢脸
Listen, man. There is nothing that you need to be ashamed of.
我听说你跟独蛋侠住一栋楼
Yeah, I heard you're living in Lone Stone's building.
我知道住小镇那一带的经济都不富裕
I know money's a little tight on that side of town,
所以我愿意尽我所能地帮助贫民
so really, anything I can do to help out the needy...
你只是想羞辱我罢了
You're just trying to humiliate me
因为我在篮球赛上完虐了你
because I destroyed you in that basketball game.
你真以为我会在乎什么愚蠢的
Oh, you think I give a shit about some stupid
体育课篮球比赛吗
gym class basketball game?
是的
Yeah. I do.
他真是找死
He's crazy.
把钱还给大家
Just give everyone their money back.
没问题
You got it.
你还好吧
You okay?
上啊 新来的
Get it, new kid!
我没事
I'm fine.
刚才的事真操蛋 安德鲁就是个混球
Hey, I'm sorry about what happened. Andrew is a dick.
是啊
Yeah.
我认为你该知道
I did think you should probably know that Lake, um,
蕾可在溪木镇树洞发帖说你
she published a post about you on Creek Secrets.
溪木镇树洞
新来的脾气火爆
太好了
Perfect.
你还是可以翻身的
I think you could still come back from this.
你只需让大家知道这种事不会再发生
You just gotta show everyone it was a one-off,
而最好的办法就是参加冬季嘉年华
and no better way to do that than to hit up the Winter Carnival.
那我们几点过去好呢 七点
So, what time should we head over? Seven?
我可以先去你家
I can swing by your place,
-或者我们就逛到那个时候... -拜托 别说了
- or we could just hang out till then-- - Please, just stop talking.
我不想跟你一起去冬季嘉年华 菲利克斯
I don't want to go to the Winter Carnival with you, Felix.
我跟你一点都不熟 我们不是朋友
I don't know you. We're not friends.
只是碰巧住在同一栋楼里
We're just two guys that happen to live in the same building.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
Yeah. Totally.
...到处奔波
...on the move!
天 你让我觉得自己是疯子
God, you're making me feel like I'm a crazy person!
别叫我冷静
Please don't tell me to calm down.
我早知道会发生这种事
I knew something like this was gonna happen.
我们让他们中途转学
We pull them out of school in the middle of the year.
迫使他们
We take them away from
-和喜欢的朋友们分开 -你太夸张了
- everyone that they love-- - You are so dramatic.
-好吧 -拜托 我只需要你积极一点
- Okay... - Please, I just need you to be positive.
-记住 这是为了这个家 -天啊
- Remember, this is for our family. - Oh, my G-
维克托 你好
Victor. Hi.
爸爸 你怎么这么早就回来了
Papi, why are you home so early?
因为打架的事
Because of the fight.
是啊 你妹妹把一个女生推到撞墙
Oh, yeah. Your sister shoved a girl into a wall,
-现在她被罚留堂一周 -什么
- and now she's got a week of detention. - What?
-是的 -为什么
- Yeah. - Why?
那女孩和她朋友们
This girl and her friends
一直喊皮拉难听的外号♥
wouldn't stop calling Pilar these terrible names.
-她活该挨揍 -她活该
- She had it coming. -She had it coming?
-是的 -所以她才会这样
- Yeah. Yeah. - This is why she's like this.
都是跟你学的
She gets it from you.
等等 这话是什么意思
Wait, now what is that supposed to mean?
-说清楚 -好了 你们别吵了
- Really, no. - Guys, guys, guys. Come on, come on.
只是第一天上学有点难熬
It was just a rough first day.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表