剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
I've, uh...
我发现我太急于求成了
I've realized I was coming on too strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
只是当最好的事
It's just, when the best thing
真正发生在一个人身上时
that ever happens to you actually happens,
我就会拼了命地想留住它
you try to do whatever you can to keep it going.
两分钟后卫生间见
Well, meet me in the bathroom in two minutes.
等等 你不介意吧
Wait. You don't mind, do you?
有点介意 因为我和你还玩得挺开心的
Yeah, right. 'Cause I had such a great time hanging out with you.
我也是
I did too.
*深夜时分 全世界都进入梦乡*
*Late at night when all the world is sleeping*
*我却醒着 苦苦想你*
*I stay up and think of you*
别管我 继续
No, keep going.
拜托
Please.
*因为我今晚梦到了你*
*'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight*
*直到明天*
*Till tomorrow*
*我会紧紧抱住你*
*I'll be holding you tight*
*只要能和你在一起*
*And there's nowhere in the world*
*我哪里都不愿意去*
*I'd rather be*
-阿曼多 对不起 -别这么说
- Armando, I'm sorry. - Oh, no, no. Stop.
我错了
I was wrong. I...
如果你真想这么做
If this is what you wanna do, then...
那就放心去做吧
you should do it.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
大家都走了吗
Did everybody leave?
差不多 院长还在
Almost. The dean is still here.
他和你♥爸♥在分享《肖申克的救赎》里
He and your dad are comparing their favorite scenes
他们最喜欢的片段
from The Shawshank Redemption.
所以我才在这儿
Hence why I am in here.
那小子挺帅的
So that boy was cute.
安德鲁吗
Andrew?
算是吧
I guess.
你不喜欢高大 深肤色 迷人
You don't like tall, dark, and charming?
性感的男孩吗
Sexy?
我还是住嘴吧 感觉不太得体
I'm gonna stop. This feels inappropriate.
我有男朋友了 还记得吗
Um, I have a boyfriend, remember?
难以寻觅的维克托
The elusive Victor.
比起呕吐 我还是选难以寻觅吧
Well, I'll take elusive over vomiting.
可怜的皮特·哈德利
Poor Pete Hadley.
他那么贴心 但是又那么傻
He was so sweet. But so dumb.
我都搞不明白都喝那么醉了
I didn't understand why he even showed up
他为什么还要去见我爸
to meet my dad if he was that drunk,
我就问他 你知道他怎么说吗
so I asked him, and you know what he said?
他说 "永远都要为了心爱的人挺身而出
He said, "You always show up for the people that you love,
不管自己喝了多少杯威士忌酸酒"
no matter how many whiskey sours you've had."
抱歉今晚没能如你意
I'm sorry that tonight didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.
嗯 晚安 维罗妮卡
Yeah. Goodnight, Veronica.
晚安 米娅
Goodnight, Mia.
你就睡床上吧
Look, you could just sleep on the bed,
我睡地板上
and I'll sleep on the... floor.
地毯很脏
That carpet is pretty nasty.
来吧 床够大
Come on. There's plenty of room.
驾驶执照
我...
I, uh...
以为你不是没通过驾照考试吗
thought you never passed your driver's test.
其实不是
That wasn't exactly true.
我有驾照 不过被吊销了
I have a license. It's just... suspended.
为什么
Why?
发生了什么事
What happened?
在我出柜之前 我过得一团糟
Before I came out, I was kind of a mess.
我知道我是同性恋 但我不想这样
I knew I was gay, but I didn't want to be.
所以我就成天买♥♥醉
So I drank. A lot.
一天晚上 我喝得烂醉如泥
And then one night, I got super wasted,
突然特别想吃温迪快餐
and decided that I wanted Wendy's, real bad.
于是我就开我爸的车去得来速买♥♥
So, I took my dad's car to the drive-through,
我也真这么做了
and that's exactly what I did.
直接开车横穿了...
Drove through...
温迪快餐店
...the Wendy's.
我的天
Oh, my God.
幸好没人受伤
Yeah. Luckily no one was hurt.
但我爸的车被撞报废了
But I totaled my dad's car.
是挺险的
That's intense.
你还好吗
Were, were you okay, or...?
我还好 受了点伤
Yeah. Yeah, just... banged up.
但在医院醒来 看到爸妈站在我身边
But waking up in the hospital with my parents standing over me,
让我意识到 我差点死掉
it made me realize that I could have died
却从来都没有做过自己
without ever really being who I was.
所以我就出柜了
So that's when I came out.
学校里没人知道这起事故
no one at school really knows about the accident,
-你能帮我... -好
- so, if, if you could... - Yeah.
我绝对不说
I won't say anything.
不过谢谢你告诉我
But thank you for telling me.
当然了 你是个很好的倾诉对象
Yeah. Of course. You are so easy to talk to.
我很高兴你来黄铜城咖啡馆工作了
I'm really glad you started working at Brasstown.
我也是
Me, too.
我们该睡觉了
I guess we should probably get to sleep, huh?
是的 睡吧
Yeah, yeah. We should.
-晚安 -晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
维克托 别这样
Victor, no.
对不起 对不起 本吉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Benji.
维克托 别走
Victor, wait.
我吻了他 西蒙
I kissed him, Simon.
我吻了他 这是我做过最糟糕的事
I kissed him, and it was the worst thing I could have done.
我不能再继续否认下去了
I can't keep denying this.
我就是你想的那样
I am what you think I am,
但我很厌恶
but, but I, I hate it.
我不想让我的人生如此艰难
I don't want my life to be this hard.
本吉 听我说
Hey, Benji, look. I--
还是听广播电台吧
Let's just listen to the radio.
好的
Okay.
维克托 听到你那样说自己
Victor, it breaks my heart
我真是太心疼了
to hear you talk about yourself like that.
你真的很好
You're perfect.
正是你想要割舍掉的那部分自己
And that part of you that you wish you could cut out,
让你更加鲜活
that's the part that makes you... you.
你要是能来纽约看看我过的生活
If you could only see what my life is like in New York,
你就会发现原来还有高中之外的大世界
you'd see that there's a world beyond high school.
家庭之外的大世界
Beyond your family.
我真希望你就在我面前 我好给你一个拥抱
I wish you were here right now so I could give you a hug,
让你相信我所说的
and make you believe it.
爱你的 西蒙
Love, Simon.
亚特兰大至纽约市
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表