剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
天呐 你已经沉迷于他无法自拔了 对吗
My God, you're like, next level into him, aren't you?
不 也许吧 我也不知道 别说了
No, I'm-- Maybe. I don't know. Stop.
真希望我有个超级甜超级帅
I wish I had a super sweet, super cute boy
想要把我拿去炫耀的男生
who wanted to parade me around.
你还在为没能和安德鲁修成正果而感到郁闷吗
Oh, are you still bummed it didn't work out with Andrew?
没有 我已经翻篇了
Oh, no. No, I'm over that.
安德鲁跟溪木镇其他男生一样无聊
Andrew's just as blah as all the other guys at Creekwood.
我想要一个令人激动 自然的人
I want someone exciting. And spontaneous.
那种不惧
The kind of guy who isn't afraid
做疯狂且出人意料之事的人
to do something crazy and unexpected,
-比如抢银行 -也就是罪犯
- like rob a bank. - So, a criminal.
不被抓到的话就不算犯罪
It's not a crime if you don't get caught.
根本不是这样的
Mm, that's not at all how it works.
你真认为维克托父母会喜欢我吗
Do you really think Victor's parents will like me?
他们会爱上你的 你是父母的春梦
They will love you. You're a parents' wet dream.
主要是因为我不会说那样的话
And mostly because I don't say things like that.
我去开 我去 我去
I'll get it, I'll get it, I'll get it.
体育
Sports...
-生日快乐 -你们好啊
- Happy birthday! - Hey, guys.
谢谢过来 你真漂亮
Thanks for coming. You look really nice.
是吧
Right?
最疯狂的是
And the craziest part is
她根本没考虑过她的打扮
she didn't even think about the way she looked.
完全没想过
Yeah. No, it didn't cross her mind.
闭嘴
Shut up.
其他人...
The other guys-- Oh, hey.
这是蕾可和米娅
This is Lake and Mia.
很高兴认识你们
Oh. Nice to meet you both.
你在跟谁交往
Which one are you dating?
抱歉 米娅
Sorry. Mia.
-又这样 又这样 -不
- Oh. Ay, otra vez, otra vez. - No!
搞错没有 他们绝对越位了
Come on. Wait, they were totally off-sides.
-是啊 谢谢 -我喜欢这小姑娘
- Yes, thank you! - Me encanta esta niña.
我不知道你是怎么骗她跟你交往的
Yeah, I don't know how you tricked her into going out with you,
但是别搞砸了
but, uh, do not screw it up.
我会尽量的 爸爸
I'll try not to, Papi.
我要去见你妈妈吗
Oh, uh, should I meet your mom?
嗯 那就太好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. That'd be great.
-对了 你的小胡子不错 -谢谢
- Great mustache, by the way. - Thank you.
西蒙 看样子调停者又成功了
Well, Simon, looks like the fixer's done it again.
我好多天没见过我爸笑了
I hadn't seen my dad smile in days.
直到他见到米娅
Until he met Mia.
你在逗我吧
You have got to be kidding me.
你不能穿成这样参加这个派对
You are not wearing that to this party.
什么 这是我家 我想穿什么就穿什么
What? This is my house. I can wear what I want in my house.
不 你不行
No, you can't.
因为我可不想再听到你奶奶批评我
Because I can't have your abuela giving me another lecture
说我让你听魔鬼音乐
on how I let you listen to devil music.
请你回房♥间换衣服
Now please, go to your room and change,
趁她还没有化完妆看到你之前
before she finishes putting on her makeup and sees you.
行 我会回我房♥间
Fine. I'll go to my room,
但我不会参加这破派对
but I'm not coming to this stupid party
就为了假装我们仍然是个快乐大家庭
just so we can all pretend we're still a happy family.
皮拉
Pilar!
妈妈 这是 这是米娅
Uh, Mom, this is... this is Mia.
-你好 -你好 抱歉让你看到我们吵架
- Hi. - Hello. I'm sorry you had to see that.
没事
No, it's fine.
我和我妈有时也水火不容
My mom and I had a pretty terrible relationship sometimes, too.
我们没有水火不容 我们只是吵了一架
We don't have a terrible relationship. We just had a fight.
当然 我...
No, of course. I, um, I--
我是说 我也不知道
I meant, um, I don't know.
我不知道我什么意思
I don't know what I meant.
你看上去真不像是个有16岁儿子的人
Wow. You really do not look like you could have a 16-year-old son,
萨拉扎夫人
Mrs. Salazar.
你会说西班牙语
You speak Spanish.
一点点 我爸爸
A little. Uh, my dad
以前在巴塞罗那教暑期班
used to teach summer sessions in Barcelona.
米娅周游世界
Mia has traveled all over.
米娅 我能和我儿子私下谈谈吗
Mia, may I have a moment alone with my son, please?
-她很不错吧 -嗯 她看上去很好
- She's nice, right? - Yeah. Yeah, she seems great,
但我们手上有个紧急事件
but we have a major emergency on our hands.
我需要再做一个三奶蛋糕
I need to get another tres leches cake.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我忘了买♥♥第三种奶
I forgot to get the third leche,
所以我用了双倍的第二种奶
so I doubled up on the second leche,
以为不会看出来
thinking you wouldn't be able to tell,
但其实可以 维克托 完全看得出来
but you can tell, Victor. You can totally tell!
我要是不解决这问题
And if I don't fix this,
你奶奶会唠叨我是怎么搞砸三奶蛋糕
I am gonna be hearing about how I tanked tres leches cake
一直到她死
from your abuela until she is dead.
可能就是今天 因为我要杀了她
Which might be today, because I'm gonna murder her
她在蛋糕这事上让我受尽责难
for giving me so much crap about the cake.
没事 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
听着 丢了那蛋糕 我去买♥♥个新的
Listen, scrap that cake. I'll get a new one,
奶奶永远不需要知道 好吗 过来
and abuela will never have to know. Okay? Come here.
好的 我的宝贝
Okay. Ay, mi vida.
你总是力挽狂澜
You're always saving the day.
好了
Okay. Ay.
蕾可 你能帮我个大忙吗
Lake, would you be able to do me a huge favor
去墨西哥烘焙店买♥♥一个三奶蛋糕
and run to the Mexican bakery and pick up a tres leches cake?
我陪你去
I'll come with you.
维克托爷爷说
Uh, Victor's grandfather said
我不能再跟着他转了
I'm no longer allowed to follow him around
用的谷歌♥翻译
with Google translate, so...
行 我们去吧 只是别搞怪
Fine, we'll go. Just don't be weird.
我可不敢 夫人
Oh. I wouldn't dream of it, m'lady.
你失败了
And you failed.
当然了 我一走唯一性感的人就到场了
'Course I have to leave when the one sexy person shows up.
无意冒犯 维克托
No offense, Victor!
本吉
Hey, Benji.
你来了
You made it.
给你的生日礼物
A little something for the birthday boy.
你不用送我礼物的
You didn't have to get me a gift.
我不得不把车停在消防栓前
I had to park in front of a hydrant.
这样就没人能纵火了
So nobody set anything on fire.
嘿 谢谢你来
Hey, man. Thanks for coming.
嗯 我会满足这家伙的所有要求
Yeah. Anything this guy wants.
维克托
Victor.
介绍下你的朋友
Who are your friends?
迪托 这是本吉 我同事
Uh, oh, Tito, this is Benji, my coworker,
德里克 是他的乐队伙伴
and Derek, his, uh, band mate.
-就像是比吉斯乐队 -对
- Ah, ¿como los Bee Gees? - Si.
不是吧 "他的乐队伙伴"
Seriously? "His band mate?"
你们确实是一个乐队的啊
Well, you guys are in a band together.
嗯 但我更喜欢"男朋友"这词
Yeah, well, I prefer the term "Boyfriend."
当然 只是
No, no, of course. It's just--
我家人现在处于困难时期
My family's going through a hard time right now.
我需要今天一切顺利
I just really need today to go well,
要是我爷爷大闹一场
and if my grandfather makes a scene,
将会导致我父母吵架 我...
it'll lead to a fight between my parents, and I just...
我不确定我们还能承受多少争吵
I'm just not sure how much more fighting we can take.
随便吧 没事了
Whatever. Just... forget about it.
日日鲜面包店
你好 我们要买♥♥你们最大的三奶蛋糕
Hola. We need your biggest tres leches cake.
是的 这是一个蛋糕紧急事件
Si. Es una cake emergencia.
听着 尽管帮不了两个狼狈小孩的"紧急事件"
Look, as much as it pains me not to help out two flustered kids
卖♥♥给他们蛋糕 让我很难受
with their cake... "Emergencia,"
但这是店里最后一个了
this is the last one I got,
并且我刚把它卖♥♥给了那个人
and I just sold it to that guy.
好吧 我来处理
Okay. Let me handle this.
先生你好
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表