剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
And for the record, I know what beauty looks like.
房♥间的角落里
There's about a thousand
有大概一千本《时尚》杂♥志♥证明这一点
Cosmo magazines in that corner to prove it.
抱歉我很焦躁
Sorry I'm being so angsty.
这不是焦躁
This isn't angsty.
当我妹生我爸妈的气 把他们的钥匙
Angsty is when my sister gets so mad at my parents
扔进垃圾处理器时 那才是焦躁
that she drops their keys down the garbage disposal.
我爸算是我唯一的家人
My dad is, like, the only family I have.
现在他要有个新老婆了
And now he's gonna have a new wife.
还有一个新孩子
And a new baby.
他要翻篇了
He's moving on.
就像我妈一样
Just like my mom.
他没有翻篇
He's not moving on.
你还是他的全世界 米娅
You're still gonna be his whole world, Mia.
他可能不善表现出这一点
Look, he might suck at showing it,
但那个男人爱死你了
but that man is crazy about you.
这一点永远不会改变
And that's never gonna change,
不管他有多少妻子或者孩子
no matter how many wives or children he has.
他跟你妈不一样 米娅
He's not your mom, Mia.
我要是没了你可怎么办
What would I do without you?
所以
So... um...
感谢能过来
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你带我过来 意义重大
Thanks for bring me. Meant a lot.
我的车到了
Oh. Looks like my Lyft's here.
那么
So...
蕾可
Lake.
跟我一起参加舞会吧
Come to the dance with me.
谁介意大家怎么看
I mean, who cares about public perception?
我们很般配
We're great together.
我不能
I can't.
只是...
It's just...
我太在意别人怎么想了
I care too much about what other people think.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
但不管我们现在算什么 蕾可 我无法再继续了
But whatever this is, Lake, I can't do it anymore.
对不起 这结束了
I'm sorry. This is over.
这火鸡真的很好吃 妈
Um, this is really good turkey, Mom.
孜然的量刚刚好
Just the right amount of cumin.
怎么了 你们觉得孜然放太多了吗
What's wrong? You guys think it's too much cumin?
我要带艾德里安出去买♥♥冰淇淋
I'm gonna go take Adrian out for ice cream.
让你们把这顿尴尬晚饭的
Let you guys hash out the source
原因赶紧发泄出来
of this awkward-ass dinner.
走吧 穿上鞋子
Come on. Put on your shoes.
好
Okay.
你在家教钢琴课让我觉得不自在
I don't feel comfortable with you giving piano lessons.
我以为你要开口道歉呢
And here I thought you were going to apologize.
不 阿曼多
No, Armando.
我不会放弃我喜欢做的事
I'm not gonna give up doing what I love.
我搞砸了
I messed up.
但我受够当这个家里的出气筒了
But I am tired of being this family's punching bag.
你也搞砸了
You screwed up, too.
如果你没有
If you hadn't have beaten
在事发后痛打罗杰一顿
the crap out of Roger after what happened,
你就不会被开除
you wouldn't have been fired,
我们就根本不用搬到这
and we would have never had to move here.
维克托 我们只是在...
Hey, Victor. Um, we were just--
吵架
Fighting.
有什么新鲜事
Yeah, what's new?
爸把他老板打了
Dad beat up his boss?
我们不想跟你们说细节 给你们增加负担
We didn't want to overwhelm you guys with all the details.
对 但你们倒不介意
Right. But you're cool with
经常吵架给我们增加负担
overwhelming us with your constant fighting.
你们以为我们看不出你们的关系多不对劲吗
You don't think we could all tell how off you guys are?
你和皮拉知道我们有些问题
You and Pilar know we've been having some problems,
但我觉得艾德里安应该...
but I don't think Adrian--
艾德里安也能感觉到 他是小 但不蠢
Adrian can sense it, too. He's little. He's not dumb.
我明白你们在经历一些糟心事
Look, I get that you guys are going through something.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
我很遗憾这对你们来说很难 真的
I'm sorry it's been so hard for you guys. I really am.
但你们让这个家
But you make this house
成了负能量爆棚的地方
feel like a shitty place to come home to.
你们需要做得更好点
You need to do better.
为了我们所有人
For all of us.
抱歉爆了粗口
I'm sorry for swearing.
我去冲个澡
But, um, I'm gonna go and take a shower.
维克 能借我十块钱买♥♥冰淇淋吗
Hey, Vic, can I borrow ten bucks for ice cream?
我听不到你说话
I can't hear you!
如果我能去你房♥间
Okay. If I can go into your room
从你钱包拿十块钱
and take ten bucks out of your wallet,
就什么都别说
say nothing at all.
B 首先 我很抱歉亲了你
B, first of all, I am so sorry for kissing you.
但请听我说完
But please, just hear me out.
B他妈是谁啊
Who the hell is "B"?
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表