剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
我想说 都2020年了
I mean, it's 2020.
女性不被贴妓♥女♥的标签也是一种性存在
Women can be sexual beings without being labeled a ho-bag.
如果有人了解阿曼达·罗杰斯
If anyone got to know Amanda Rogers,
他们就能明白她只是特别会示爱
they'd understand that she is just super affectionate.
大多都是跟足球队示爱
Mostly with the football team.
你知道蕾可和安德鲁搞在一起了吗
Did you know that Lake and Andrew are hooking up?
什么
What?
我是没什么意见
I mean, I don't have a problem with it, obviously.
不过就是觉得他们怎么也不搭 你呢
But I just don't see them together. Do you?
是啊
No.
我也想不到 失陪一下
I definitely do not. Will you excuse me a minute?
安德鲁 托马斯老师让我们换一下
Andrew. Ms. Thomas wants us to switch.
我没问题
Fine by me.
我都假装拖地快一个小时了
I've been pretending to mop for, like, an hour now, so...
你的工作量还挺大的哦 独蛋侠
you got a lot of work to do there, Lone Stone.
所以
So...
你和安德鲁搞上了
You're hooking up with Andrew.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别装了 米娅都告诉我了
cut the charade. Mia told me everything.
她看到了你在我脖子上留的吻痕
She saw the hickey that you gave me
以为是安德鲁干的
and assumed it was from Andrew.
所以我说不要留吻痕
This is why I said no hickeys.
不过你吃醋的样子还挺性感的
But this jealousy thing is kind of hot.
听着 蕾可 我一直在试着保持冷静
Look, Lake, I've been trying to be cool,
因为我不想搞砸我们的关系
because I don't want to mess this up,
但我开始感觉你觉得跟我在一起超级尴尬了
but I'm starting to feel like you're super embarrassed by me.
哪有
No.
超级尴尬倒没有 中等尴尬差不多
No, not super embarrassed. Medium.
是因为独蛋侠的事吗
Is it the Lone Stone thing?
反正没加分
Doesn't help.
不过我还是喜欢我们现在这样
But I... I'd love to keep doing what we're doing.
私下幽会
You know. On the DL.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
-好啊 -你好啊 准大学生
- What's up? - Hey. pre-frosh.
贾斯汀 你妆化太浓了吧
Justin, that's a lot of look.
姐妹 我们是去看变装秀 不是去教堂
Girl, we are going to a drag show, not church.
为什么这么多同性恋都喜欢变装
Why do so many gay people like dressing up in drag?
是扮演角色很有趣吗
Is it, like, fun to be a character?
假扮成另一个人
Be someone that you're not?
好吧 准大学生
Okay, pre-frosh.
这是三年前的我
This was me three years ago.
没错
Yeah.
我爸妈会让我穿上这身华丽的套装
My parents would have me put on this gorgeous ensemble,
走遍街区 还会去说服别人
and walk around the neighborhood and try to convince people
加入一个不想跟我扯上任何关系的宗教
to join a religion that I knew wanted nothing to do with me.
你也能看出来 当时的我生无可恋
As you can probably tell, I was not loving my life.
那是...
It was...
那是一段黑暗的日子
It was a dark time.
总之呢
Anyway...
那才叫角色扮演
That was putting on a character.
那才叫变装
That was drag.
我这只是做我自己而已
This is just me being me.
我爸妈也是虔诚的教♥徒♥
My parents are religious, too.
虽然和你♥爸♥妈的不一样 但是
Not like yours, but, um...
我很担心
I really worry...
他们会作何反应 如果我告诉他们我是...
how they'll react if I ever tell them that I'm, um...
我和你们一样
I'm like you guys.
她为什么要故意打舌洞
Why would she want to punch a hole in her tongue, on purpose?
因为她发疯了 我们的女儿发疯了
Because she's demented. Our daughter is demented.
-我怎么跟你说的 -我很绝望 阿曼多
- I told you. I told you-- - I was desperate, Armando.
我只是想让女儿重新喜欢我
I just wanted our daughter to like me again.
-伊莎 她当然喜欢你 -不
- Isa, she likes you. Of course she likes you. - No!
从孩子们知道罗杰的事起就不喜欢了
Ever since we told the kids about Roger,
维克托已经能翻篇了 但皮拉
Victor's been able to get over it, but Pilar,
她看我的眼神都不一样了
she doesn't look at me the same.
而她还不知道你做了什么好事 所以
And she doesn't know what you did, so,
只有我当那个坏人
I'm the only bad guy here.
别走 听我说 伊莎
Wait, no. Hey, listen, I-- Isa!
别偷懒了 动起来
Quit slacking. Let's go.
你就像是个高大..
You know, you're like, a tall...
超级高大的巨人
super tall giant.
你是在泡我吗
Are you hitting on me?
不是 我是在辱骂你
No! No, I'm insulting you.
我不太擅长说别人的坏话
I'm not good at trash talk,
因为我不像你 我是个好人
because unlike you, I'm a good person.
我也是好人 只不过喜欢拿你开涮[玩你蛋蛋]I'm a good person. I just like busting your ball.
你知道我今天在墙上擦掉了多少个
Do you know how many times I scrubbed the word "Lonestone"
"独蛋侠"的涂鸦吗
off these walls today?
21个 每个都是你的错
Twenty-one times. And each time is your fault.
此从你取了这个破绰号♥
Ever since you created that stupid nickname,
我就不再是个人了
I wasn't a person.
我成了个笑话
I was a joke.
没有哪个女孩愿意跟笑话约会
And no girl wants to date a joke.
别这么说啊 我只是喜欢逗大家笑而已
Oh, come on, man. I just like to make people laugh.
大家笑不是因为你很幽默
Nobody's laughing because you're funny.
他们笑是害怕成为下一个受害者
They're laughing because they don't want to be the next victim
遭到老电影里那种
of a dumb... clichéd jock
愚蠢烂俗的体育生的毒手
straight out of an '80s movie.
米娅 你为什么要告诉菲利克斯
Mia, why would you tell Felix
我跟安德鲁搞上了
I'm hooking up with Andrew?
我不知道 这不是事实吗
I don't know. Because you are.
我是不在意 你有你的生活
Not that I care. Live your life.
我拿我配有黑金色搭扣的
I swear on my crocodile-embossed Chanel 2.55 handbag
香奈儿2.55鳄鱼皮压纹手袋发誓
with the black and gold clasps
我没有和安德鲁搞上
that I am not hooking up with Andrew.
但很明显 你特别在意
But clearly, you do care. A lot.
怎么回事
So, what's up?
他吻了我
He kissed me.
别倒抽气 我马上阻止了他
No, don't gasp. I shut it down right away.
几乎马上阻止了他
Or almost right away.
那晚维克托在筹款活动上放了我鸽子
It was the night Victor stood me up for the fundraiser,
我当时本来就不太对劲 安德鲁正好在
so I was already feeling weird, and Andrew was there.
穿着西装又特别性感 我就...
He was looking hot in his blazer, and I--
他应该是以为我们两个都来电了
I guess he thought we were having a moment.
你有吗
Well, were you?
我不知道
I don't know.
行吧 你记得我跟你说过
Okay. Do you remember how I told you
我在夏令营的时候把第一次给了个陌生人吗
I lost my virginity to some rando at camp?
其实不是在夏令营 也不是跟陌生人
Well, it wasn't at camp, and it wasn't some rando.
你和安德鲁
You and Andrew.
你为什么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为
Because.
那天晚上 我因为我妈的事很难过
The night it happened, I was feeling really sad about my mom,
这是我永远都不愿去回想的错误
and it was just a mistake that I try never to think about.
不管怎样 对不起
Anyway, I'm sorry.
闺蜜就应该毫无保留无话不说
Best friends don't keep secrets from each other.
我其实和菲利克斯好上了
I'm actually hooking up with Felix.
你是被恶心到了吗
Are you, like, totally grossed out?
没有 我只是很惊讶
No! I'm just... uh, s-surprised?
我也是 就自然而然地发生了
Me, too. Just... sort of happened.
然后又发生了一次
And then it happened again.
之后的每天也都发生了
And every day since.
菲利克斯又甜又帅气
Well, Felix is so sweet, and sleeper cute.
你也是时候喜欢上一个好男人了
And it's about time you like an actual nice guy.
-他确实挺帅的 对吧 -嗯
- He is cute, isn't he? - Yeah.
脏靴派对
大学之夜 21岁以上可饮酒
特别嘉宾 卡提雅
小孩第一次来同志酒吧咯
Oh, it's baby's first gay club.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
所以说 这里的所有人都是...
So, everyone here is...
同志
Gay.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表