剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
- Oh, my gosh. Victor, I'm so sorry. - Why is nobody dancing?
谢谢
Thank you.
那看着好棒啊
Aw, that looks good.
-能给我一块吗 -不行
- Can I have one? - No.
-什么 -你必须争取到这个薯条
- What? - You gotta earn the fry.
-这是一种通过仪式 -我要怎么争取到一根薯条
- It's a rite of passage. - How do I earn a fry?
你要变得像我们这么好看才行
You look as good as us.
你好 我是维克托 请留言
Hey, it's Victor. Leave me a message.
有请卡提雅
Here's Katya!
太棒了 姑娘
Yeah, girl!
纽约城 欢迎来到脏靴派对
New York City! Welcome to Messy Boots.
我想说
Can I just say,
你们是我见过的看上去最可怜兮兮的一群人
you are the sorriest-looking crowd I have ever seen!
除了这一个
Except this one.
这个小家伙是谁啊
Who's this little chicken?
上来吧 赶紧上来
Come on up here. Get your butt up here.
加油 维克托
Yeah, Victor!
你叫什么名字 亲爱的
What's your name, honey?
维克托
Victor.
你今晚过得怎么样 维克托
How's your night going, Victor?
今晚是我这辈子最开心的一晚
It's been the best night of my life.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表