剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
That's all I can do, and I am sorry if it is not enough.
不 已经足够了
No, no. It's more than enough.
伊莎贝尔特别棒
Isabel is amazing,
她把我们的孩子培养得善良正直
and she's raising our kids to be good, decent people.
你就放过她吧
You need to give her a break.
对不起 只是...
Lo siento, pero...
这对我们来说真的很难
It's hard for us, that's all.
一切都在变化
Everything is changing.
如今和我们长大的世界截然不同了
This is not the world we grew up in.
我们的孙子几乎不会说西班牙语
Our grandkids can barely speak Spanish.
男孩居然不亲女孩改亲男孩了
Boys kissing boys instead of girls?
似乎那些对我们重要的东西
It seems like everything that matters to us
都消失殆尽了
is disappearing.
包括你 儿子
Including you, mijo.
我们就是不懂你为什么要搬到这么远的地方
We just don't understand why you had to move so far away.
我来告诉你们
I can tell you why.
皮拉 拜托
Pilar, please.
这么做是为了我们全家人好
It was better for our family.
照说你们应该最能理解
You, of all people, should understand that.
你们就是因此离开哥伦比亚的
That's why you left Colombia.
*祝你生日快乐 祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you*
变冰
Ice!
变冰
Ice!
-配合下嘛 爸爸 朝我们来 -朝我们来
- Oh, come on, Dad. Do us! - Do us, do us!
-变冰 -我要融化了
- Ice! Ice! - I'm melting!
-我要融了 -来嘛
- I'm melting. - Come on!
你的超能力归我了
I got your power!
冰 冰 冰
Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice! Ice!
我要把所有人都变成冰
I'm freezing everybody!
-他把我变成冰了 -你变冰了
- He got me! - I got you!
我想着你应该需要个帮手
I thought you could, uh, use some help.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我已经很久没有接触过
It's, it's been a while since I've been around,
一位母亲了
you know, a mom.
要跟你接触
Being around you, uh,
对我来说很难
it's hard for me.
因为会让我想起我失去的东西
Because it reminds me of what I've lost.
但你是维克托最爱的人
But you're Victor's favorite person,
所以我一直在逼自己跨过这道坎
so I've been trying to push past that,
也能在他面前留个好印象
and make a good impression for him.
对 就这样
So, um, yeah. That's all.
你知道...
Do you know...
说来有趣
It's funny, isn't it?
我曾无数次对自己发誓
I swore to myself a thousand times
我绝对不会变得像我的婆婆一样
that I would never, ever be like my mother-in-law.
结果我儿子刚带他的初恋女友回家
And then my son brings home his first girlfriend, and...
我就如此冷酷无情
I'm cold as ice.
是啊
I know...
母子之间就是这样
Mothers and their sons.
我们太爱自己的儿子了 容不得别人插足
We love them so much, no one else stands a chance.
谢谢你
Thank you.
和皮拉谈心
For talking to Pilar.
荣幸之至 萨拉扎太太
It was my pleasure, Mrs. Salazar.
你直接叫我伊莎贝尔就行
You know what? You can just call me Isabel.
好的 伊莎贝尔
Yeah. Isa-- Okay. Isabel.
太好了
Great.
我们准备走了
We're gonna head out.
德里克要是没在十点前
Derek turns into a pumpkin
回家看真人秀 就会变成南瓜
if he's not watching reality TV by 10:00.
对不起 本吉
I, I'm sorry, Benji.
出柜对我来说很不容易 维克托
Coming out was really hard for me, Victor.
而且我还是觉得做自己很难
And it's still hard for me to be who I am.
我知道 我还想说
I know. And for the record,
我觉得真正的你很棒
I think who you are is, is pretty great.
希望你喜欢我的礼物
I hope you like my present.
大家都过来吃蛋糕啦
Hey, everybody. Cake time!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*亲爱的维克托 祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Victor*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
维克托 快许个愿吧
Come on, Victor. Make a wish.
生日快乐 伙计
Happy birthday, man.
怎么嘛
What?
今天谢谢你
Thank you for today.
这么努力地跟我妹妹和妈妈处好关系
For trying so hard with my little sister, and my mom.
应该的
Of course.
这是女朋友应该做的
That's what girlfriends do.
我没说我是你的...
I mean, not that, not that I'm your...
天呐 好吧 我还是去拿蛋糕塞住我的嘴吧
Oh, my God. Okay, I am just gonna go stuff my mouth with cake,
-这样就不会乱说话了 -米娅 别走
- so that I can't talk. - Mia, stop.
你当然是我的女朋友
Of course you're my girlfriend.
谢天谢地 刚才差点就闹尴尬了
Thank God. That was almost really embarrassing.
-吃蛋糕吗 -好
- Cake? - Cake, yeah.
去吃蛋糕
Yeah, cake.
亲爱的西蒙 排除万难
Dear Simon, against the odds,
我的派对让我们一家更加紧密了
I think my party actually brought my family closer together.
但你可能说得对
But you might be right.
专注解决他们的问题要比专注自己的容易多了
Focusing on their problems is way easier than focusing on my own.
我弟弟今晚让我许个愿
My brother asked me to make wish tonight, and...
我都不知道要如何把我的心中所想说出口
I didn't even know how to put what I want into words.
如果真要说的话
But I guess if I had to try,
我希望在16岁这年
I wish that 16 will be the year
我能弄清楚我到底想要什么
I finally figure out what I want.
瘦小伙
Hey, flaco.
-能聊聊吗 -当然可以
- Can we talk? - Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
你在派对上对迪托那样说话
The way you spoke to Tito at the party--
对不起
I, I'm sorry.
我不是有意要大声说的
I didn't mean to raise my voice.
不不不
Oh, no. No, no.
该道歉的人是我
I should be saying sorry.
我很骄傲你能向他反抗
I'm proud of you for standing up to him.
我就一直做不到
I was never great at that.
我小的时候 他就对我特别严厉
You know, when I was a kid, he was hard on me.
他总说"学习要更优秀 踢球要跑更快"
It was always, "Do better in school. Run faster in soccer."
我总是渴求他的赞许
I was always so desperate for his approval.
现在都是
I still am.
无论如何
Anyway, um,
你今天为那俩男孩说的话
what you said about those boys,
很勇敢
you were brave,
我也认同
and, uh, I agree.
那是他们的人生 他们自己做主
It's their lives. They can do what they want.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
我从不知道你对这件事的看法
I mean, I guess I just never knew how you felt about... that.
你学校里的小屁孩做什么事
What business is it of mine
跟我有什么关系呢
what some boys in your school are up to?
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
我只希望迪托错了
I just hope that Tito's wrong,
你弟弟不会变成他说的那样
and your little brother doesn't turn out that way.
好啦 我爱你 生日快乐 儿子
Anyway, I love you. Happy birthday, mijo.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表