剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表
你好啊
Howdy.
通用试衣间
你在回来的路上吗
Are you on your way back?
-大家都陆陆续续来了 -还没有
- People are starting to get here. - Um, not quite.
修咖啡机花的时间比我们想象的要久
the machine's taking longer than we thought,
所以我可能要错过拍卖♥♥环节了
so I'll probably miss the auction part.
但是我半小时内就能赶到
But I'll be there for the back half,
我现在正在挑一套特殊的行头呢
and I'm actually picking out a special outfit for it right now.
等不及看看了
I can't wait to see it.
-等不及见你了 -好 再见
- Can't wait to see you. - Okay. Bye.
这下尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
你觉得而已吧
Maybe for you.
这是我家 你又有什么理由呢
This is my house. What's your excuse?
我爱拍卖♥♥
I love auctions.
你不会恰好能借我四万吧
Actually, you wouldn't happen to have 40K I could borrow?
我刚刚看到一个让我
I'm... I saw this Babylonian jug
爱不释手的巴比伦壶
I suddenly can't live without.
你♥爸♥爸逼你来的吗
Did your dad make you come?
是的 他在九♥成♥的时间里都无视我
Yeah. He, uh, ignores me 90% of the time.
但一到资金募集♥会♥上 他就会像炫耀小马一样
Then, at fundraisers, he parades me around to his alumni friends
把我介绍给他的校友
like some sort of freakin' show-pony.
-深有同感 -我知道
- Been there. - I know.
我们以前在这种时候经常玩的那个
What was that game that we used to play
消磨时间的游戏叫什么
to get through these things?
-"女儿还是... -小娇妻"
- "Daughter or-- - Trophy Wife."
-我很喜欢玩 -是啊
- I love that. - Yeah.
完美
Perfect.
绝对是女儿
Uh, well, definitely daughter.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Yeah.
该死
Aah, damn it.
恶心
And gross.
维克托今晚不来吗
So, no Victor tonight?
他在路上了
He's on his way.
有些迟到了吧
He's running a little late, isn't he?
再见 安德鲁
Goodbye, Andrew.
莎拉 别嚷嚷了
Sarah, stop yelling.
你还要花多久
Well, how much longer will it take?
-我不知道还有多久 -问清楚什么时候才能到
- I don't know how much longer. - Find out the ETA!
好吧 我们会的
Okay, fine. We will.
你能不能先别激动 冷静一下
Now will you please just do a head space and calm down?
我很冷静 给我一台咖啡机
I'm calm, I'm calm. Just give me a coffee machine
我就冷静下来 那是我的面包...
and I'll be calm, okay? It's my bread--
莎拉打来了电♥话♥
Hey, so Sarah called.
她说如果咖啡机没修好 就先住在旅馆里
She said to stay in a motel if the machine isn't ready tonight.
这样明天就能在开店前把咖啡机送回去了
That way we can bring it back first thing tomorrow before we open.
那我们今晚就住在这里吗
We would stay the night here?
嗯 别担心 我知道你得回去的
Yeah. Don't worry, I know you need to get back.
我们付完钱 开车去找修理工
So let's just pay, drive over to the repair guy,
然后催他赶紧干活
and light a fire under his ass.
好 没问题
Okay. Okay, cool.
稍等
One sec.
喂
Hello?
我刚修好了你的东西
I just finished up your repair.
-已经修好了吗 -修好了
- So it's, it's ready? - It's ready!
过来取走就行了
You just come on by and pick her up.
沃利修理店 过了旧货商店
It's Wally's Repair, down past the thrift store,
-走过第五街和代姆街的糖... -好的
- the Five and Dime across from the candy-- - Okay. Great.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - Okay.
-再见 -好 再见
- Bye-bye. - All right, bye-bye.
我刚和沃利通了电♥话♥
I just spoke to Wally.
我们今晚只能住在一起了
So, we're gonna need to spend the night.
-但是你的... -米娅会理解的
- But what about your, uh-- - Mia will understand.
工作就是工作啊
I mean, work is work, right?
对
Right.
看来我不需要这个了
Guess I won't need this anymore.
谢谢你
Thank you.
维克托 不要再道歉了
Victor, stop apologizing.
不 我理解 这是你的工作
No, I get it. It's your job.
你下次也有机会...
You can meet my dad--
嗯 见我爸爸的
Yeah, another time.
真的 我没有生气
Really, I'm not mad.
嗯 好的 回头再聊
Yeah. Okay, we'll talk later.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
这个语气很熟悉
You know, I feel like I know that voice,
你绝对是生气了
and you are definitely mad.
他不来了 对吗
He's not coming, is he?
安德鲁 我现在没心情
Andrew, I'm really not in the mood.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
这是烤芝士三明治吗
Is that grilled cheese?
嗯 这派对上的东西真难吃
Yeah. The food at this party sucks,
我就溜进厨房♥给你做了一个
so I snuck into the kitchen and whipped one up for you.
有意思的是 我记得你三年级的时候
You know, it's funny, I remember you wolfing one of these down
每天都拿着一个在啃
every single day in third grade.
这是我在这世上最喜欢吃的东西
It's literally my favorite food in the entire world.
我都忘了你人其实还不错
I forget that you're actually okay.
前提是你没有忙着当混♥蛋♥的时候
When you're not busy being the absolute worst.
是吗 那谢谢你了
Yeah? Well, thank you.
应该...这么说吧
I... think.
好吧 你就非得毁了这一刻
Okay. You just had to ruin it.
我们为什么从来没有聊过我们之间的事
Hey, how come we never talked about what happened between us?
因为没什么好聊的 那是一个错误
'Cause there's nothing to talk about. It was a mistake.
当时是你要我来的
Well, you asked me to come over.
在那之后
Okay, and... ever since then,
你就假装一切都没发生过似的
you've been acting like it never even happened.
如果你不喜欢我
You know, if you didn't like me,
你为什么要在大半夜给我打电♥话♥...
then how come you called me up in the middle of the night--
因为我妈妈给我打了电♥话♥
Because my mom called me.
就是那晚我们...
Yeah. The night we...
...是我妈妈给我打了电♥话♥
...you know, uh, my mom called me.
她什么都没说 但我知道是她
She didn't even say anything, but I knew it was her.
我们在电♥话♥两头沉默了...
And we just stayed on the phone in silence for like...
一分钟左右 然后她挂了
a minute, and then she hung up.
我破罐子破摔地觉得这是她在和我告别
In some screwed up way, I think it was her version of a goodbye.
我需要让自己换种心情
I just needed to feel something else,
我就打给了你
so I called you.
对不起 安德鲁
I'm sorry, Andrew.
你只是我在一个糟糕的夜晚
I mean, you were just a very bad idea,
起的一个糟糕的念头
on a very bad night.
好好吃你的烤奶酪三明治
Enjoy the grilled cheese, yeah?
然后妮可和内森就开始纠缠不清
And then Nicole started all this drama with Nathan.
等等 这是你数学课的妮可
Wait, is this the Nicole from your math class,
还是化学课的妮可
or Nicole from chemistry class?
还是剧院的妮可 还是木工厂的妮可
Nicole from theater? Nicole from wood shop?
还是茶道课的妮可
Nicole from tea-making?
抱歉 溪木镇的妮可太多了
Sorry, there's a lot of Nicoles in Creekwood.
化学课的 用心点
Chemistry. Keep up.
抱歉 我觉得我应该一边记笔记的
Sorry. I feel like I should be taking notes.
怎么了
What?
我只是意识到
I just, I realized I haven't
我有快两个小时没有想起
thought about my friends back in Texas
我在得州的朋友了
for like, two hours.
是啊 我根本就没想起蕾可
Yeah. I haven't even thought about Lake.
-真好 -不好 蕾可来了
- Nice. - No, no. Lake.
怎么了
What up?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
只是我今天发了九条动态
Other than the fact that I posted nine Instagrams today,
你一条都没点赞 我平常发什么你都会点的
and you didn't like any of them. And you like everything.
甚至那次我不小心屁♥股♥按到手♥机♥
You even liked it that time I accidentally butt-posted
发了张我口袋里的照片 你都点赞了
a picture of the inside of my pocket.
你是怎么回事
So what's your deal?
我...
剧集 | 爱你,维克托 | 导航列表